Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I want that special pistol of his..

Face it ... We all want one , but : 

Would you like me to grind your ribcages for bullets then ? 

Hmm ... Anime for Christmas ... I'll watch Cowboy Bebop ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Also I just realized this ... Is everybody drunk or it is my English has gotten way worse ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Also I just realized this ... Is everybody drunk or it is my English has gotten way worse ? 

well my protoplasmic jelly  i dont think anyones english is ever good on the internet.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Face it ... We all want one , but : 

Would you like me to grind your ribcages for bullets then ? 

Hmm ... Anime for Christmas ... I'll watch Cowboy Bebop ...

Yes... if it gets me that pistol, then by all means, take one of my ribs...

good choice on the Anime for Christmas too...

well my protoplasmic jelly  i dont think anyones english is ever good on the internet.

Me no speak Americano.

Please please let chivalry of a failed knight and asterisk war have a second season. I prefer chivalry of a failed knight due to well written and compelling romance. Though asterisk war has gone down a different route story wise and as I said earlier like the emotional price of super strong concept ALOT.

These series feel off anyway unless you continue the story. My reason being this arcs Inherently was supposed to lead to a even greater tournament.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Please please let chivalry of a failed knight and asterisk war have a second season. I prefer chivalry of a failed knight due to well written and compelling romance. Though asterisk war has gone down a different route story wise and as I said earlier like the emotional price of super strong concept ALOT.

These series feel off anyway unless you continue the story. My reason being this arcs Inherently was supposed to lead to a even greater tournament.

Considering Japan, S2 probably won't happen for the next 6 months...

I'm waiting if Log Horizon will get an S3 still...

I didn`t enjoy Asterisk war at all. I`ve only watched the first 5 episodes and it feels way too much like just another shounen anime without anything special.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I didn`t enjoy Asterisk war at all. I`ve only watched the first 5 episodes and it feels way too much like just another shounen anime without anything special.

Don't blame you it is overall lesser of the two notieably whether I enjoyed it or not

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

anime guns annoy because they always get toned down, guns never do anything. dont give me this bs, i was a 50cal to blow someones body apart.

Guessing they don't have much sense of scale. Firearms are illegal for civilians to own in Japan, all they have are airsoft guns, and even those have legal limits.

Dunno if Jormungand gets it right. Haven't watched it yet, but at least it appears that it portrays guns more accurately than most anime there is.

That's because realistic guns and gun use don't work in action series. I real one on one gun fight no matter what skill gets someone killed killed, mortally wounded, or maimed in under 30 seconds almost always...(extended gun fights would have serious issues with reloading)

Swords in real life war and not sparring fall under the same issue

It's either the guns in anime / TV-series / movies have only 1-round magazines, or bottomless magazines, usually the latter.

The fights are made significantly longer and cooler than what they actually would be, because short fights wouldn't be as enjoyable to look at, I'm guessing. Sword fights are especially guilty for this, in addition to not using proper techniques and using overly flashy moves. As silly as it might sound, single-stroke battles are more realistic than most other fights portrayed in anime. But then again, the first rule of 100 rules of anime goes as follows:

#1 - Law of Metaphysical Irregularity- The normal laws of physics do not apply.

Once again I've gotten back into Yumekui Merry... not sure if it's because of the season or some other reason...

anyway...

Merry Nightmare Christmas...

I'd probably be more interested about said nightmare more than about Christmas. There's still no snow here, it feels like autumn is exceptionally long, and I am still in the mood for other stuff than whatever Christmas offers...

http://i.imgur.com/GUPOz7V.webm

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Guessing they don't have much sense of scale. Firearms are illegal for civilians to own in Japan, all they have are airsoft guns, and even those have legal limits.

Dunno if Jormungand gets it right. Haven't watched it yet, but at least it appears that it portrays guns more accurately than most anime there is.

It's either the guns in anime / TV-series / movies have only 1-round magazines, or bottomless magazines, usually the latter.

The fights are made significantly longer and cooler than what they actually would be, because short fights wouldn't be as enjoyable to look at, I'm guessing. Sword fights are especially guilty for this, in addition to not using proper techniques and using overly flashy moves. As silly as it might sound, single-stroke battles are more realistic than most other fights portrayed in anime. But then again, the first rule of 100 rules of anime goes as follows:

I'd probably be more interested about said nightmare more than about Christmas. There's still no snow here, it feels like autumn is exceptionally long, and I am still in the mood for other stuff than whatever Christmas offers...

-snip-

Try watching Hidan no Aria?

Then again small-caliber guns there have become more like swords supposedly because of their bullet resistant uniforms...

Try watching Hidan no Aria?

Then again small-caliber guns there have become more like swords supposedly because of their bullet resistant uniforms...

Almost no one protects their head usually though...

Almost no one protects their head usually though...

Which makes me question the lack of attempted headshots in the series...

Which makes me question the lack of attempted headshots in the series...

Well that was a flaw of the series...I did enjoy it overall

Ironically another series this needed to be multiseason to address its universe...

protagonist descends from still alive Sherlock Holmes who is now a villain

Wasn't there a anime where this one witch was in medieval times and the swordplay in the Anime was spot on?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wasn't there a anime where this one witch was in medieval times and the swordplay in the Anime was spot on?

Yep. Skallagrim has a video on it.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

when-senpai-is-a-white-ass-bitch_o_62927

probably an accurate basic guide to the -dere character archetypes...

Edit:

I should give Junketsu no Maria another chance... Maybe tomorrow... after I complete the Yumekui Merry archive...

when-senpai-is-a-white-ass-bitch_o_62927

probably an accurate basic guide to the -dere character archetypes...

Edit:

I should give Junketsu no Maria another chance... Maybe tomorrow... after I complete the Yumekui Merry archive...

Im really happy I read through them all just to notice the last one lol

babadoctor is currently watching future diary

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

babadoctor is currently watching future diary

I had a diary in the form a peeping tom blog that already told me.

Also back to to love ru again

I had a diary in the form a peeping tom blog that already told me.

Also back to to love ru again

lol i finished all of it

i diddnt like it

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

What's the best horror anime yall know of?

Not like elfin lied, where you have to be a fan of watching naked little girls and a bunch of gore with no plot,

But stuff like "monster," where it goes a little bit deeper and is more about subliminal horror/trauma.

Stuff that makes you scared of the dark, not just a bunch of gore :/

Shipping sucks