Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Listening to some good old Daft Punk

+5 xp for listening to good music.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

No, according to Linus, it's just the plastic the fans are made of keeps dust from sticking to the surface of the fan blades.  So, when they spin dust has a tough time getting through/building up.

Kinda. the inside of the fan blades have dust on mine but almost none after half way out on the blades.

Darn. I missed.

Blarg

well that was quick, it's already gone

also sym link... i don't even

why does even MS suggest it won't work and EVERYONE on the internet is like "no"

that was the easiest time I've had dealing with a networking issue that supposedly doesn't exist

Listening to some good old Daft Punk

+5 xp for listening to good music.

oh god why the most "eh" album and the worst song I've ever heard them put out to date >_>

pharrel hurts my ears

why everyone flocked on them for RAM idk, Discovery was fucking FIRE compared to RAM.

Error: 410

Is that when the fans spin backwards upon start up?

Antec also uses a mixture of Seasonic and Delta I think. 

PSU tiering and stuff goes deep. 

I wonder where Corsair stands.

well that was quick, it's already gone

also sym link... i don't even

why does even MS suggest it won't work and EVERYONE on the internet is like "no"

that was the easiest time I've had dealing with a networking issue that supposedly doesn't exist

kek. Wasted my time. >:|

wat do u mean

Did you fix it? Did using an IP Address/Hostname work? >assuming it did since it was "easiest time"

I posted a picture of a server with literally Terabytes of RAM once. A long time ago (year or years) here. Anyone remember? >wondering how to find it

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

that moment you read this without stopping or thinking

wait FB links are allowed right ?? 

Did you fix it? Did using an IP Address/Hostname work? >assuming it did since it was "easiest time"

Yes, and lol

http://i.imgur.com/zCpoeur.gif

i mean... really

really

REALLY?

i am so dun

I mean. It's one thing to even attempt to pirate a movie before it's out of theaters. It's another to announce it on a website that is anti-piracy. Which is essentially what he did. "Yo, trust me, don't download this shit." <links to his own thread about having trouble with a virus, thus implying he downloaded it>

Talk about self-incrimination.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So a friend recommended me to watch Code Geass, seems like a good anime, should i give it a try?

Yes. Was enjoyable.

† Christian Member †

So a friend recommended me to watch Code Geass, seems like a good anime, should i give it a try?

wtf

8bBtBi7.jpg?1

it's like the full metal alchemist of mecha how the fuck did u make it this far having not seen it

prepare to hate the girl above

table corner's sex appeal is off the charts

rolo did nothing wrong

prepare for one of the few male yanderes

Go for it!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/384630

wtf i dont even

looks cool tho

The bird version of Ace Attorney haha.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

http://store.steampowered.com/app/384630

wtf i dont even

looks cool tho

I liked the art style but other then that its just ripping off ace attorney.

Also Mac Port but no Linux port ;_;

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

wtf

it's like the full metal alchemist of mecha how the fuck did u make it this far having not seen it

Has anyone read the original Code Geass Manga? If so, does it have Knightmares? Or naw? Everything I've looked at (wiki, among other things) only ever mentions Knightmares in regards to the anime. Not once are they referenced regarding the manga (or light novel, or wtv it originally was). 

I've heard they were only added to the anime and I don't have the time or care to find the original source material to find out. I imagine someone here has read it. 

Steam Winter Sale is go. 

>discovery queue to get cards

>ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

If this is the only "cool thing" for this sale, I will be very disapoint. 

I'll be hoarding cards to make badges later in the sale. If anyone doesn't want their cards or to sell them, I want them.

I try to only make badges during a sale because you get a Sale Card (i.e. right now, the Mystery Card), so you get more for making badges.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/3xuz8p/steam_winter_sale_2015_day_1/

† Christian Member †

Has anyone read the original Code Geass Manga? If so, does it have Knightmares? Or naw? Everything I've looked at (wiki, among other things) only ever mentions Knightmares in regards to the anime. Not once are they referenced regarding the manga (or light novel, or wtv it originally was). 

I've heard they were only added to the anime and I don't have the time or care to find the original source material to find out. I imagine someone here has read it. 

Wasn't the manga just an adaptation of the anime?

I know there were also spin-off mangas.

It's really over-the-top, but if you can get behind the lead character's mischief and not be turned off by that over-the-topness, then it should be enjoyable. Also hope you don't mind seeing Pizza Hut ads in your anime.

oh now that sounds interesting... code geass with out mecha?

Go for it!

wtf

8bBtBi7.jpg?1

prepare to hate the girl above

table corner's sex appeal is off the charts

rolo did nothing wrong

prepare for one of the few male yanderes

It's really over-the-top, but if you can get behind the lead character's mischief and not be turned off by that over-the-topness, then it should be enjoyable. Also hope you don't mind seeing Pizza Hut ads in your anime.

I'm currently watching it :P

If this is the only "cool thing" for this sale, I will be very disapoint.

Lol its how a sale should be.

The other junk was only interesting if you weren't planning on buying anything. Which is me this time.

Bought too many games at gog.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.