Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I have finally taken the time to customize KDE. Mmmm, red outlines for black bordered windows. No more eye burn. Also, windows warp when I move then, me gusta. Changed fonts to more elegant ones (Century Book is nice). Also got high quality Oxygen icons. 

Need to access my backup of all my files from my Windows build so I can get all my backgrounds. I used a Windows only program to back them up, so I will start the dual boot journey tonight. Will definitely make a backup of my root drive first tho. Screw reinstalling all this again. Windows 10, here I come.

First step on the guide to dual booting: "Install Windows first." .... poo :(

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

it wasn't saved to my playlists, fuck you for making me dig through two months of YT history to find it because I was curious too

haha thanks man 

https://www.facebook.com/SekaiProject/?fref=nf

sekai project giveaway. take a picture put #sekaitreat next to it and send it to sekaiproject and get stuff for free. only 12 have entered if you want free stuff nows your chance.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I bought chocolate that looks like vegatables just to fuck with some kids 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/181304099571?adgroupid=13585920426&hlpht=true&hlpv=2&rlsatarget=kwd-121152238386&adtype=pla&ff3=1&lpid=122&poi=&ul_noapp=true&limghlpsr=true&device=c&chn=ps&campaignid=207297426&crdt=0&ff12=67&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff14=122&viphx=1&ops=true&ff13=80

bought that mask for another reason but im going to use it to mess with my people. It was £18 on Gumtree

$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

why would it be a sword? wouldn't it be celery?

Sooooo how are you stalker?

Mister who created his profile at 2:45pm and quoted at 2:49pm.....

Is that you miku?

Oh and it's a leek not celery.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I've decided to install Windows over Linux, then fix Linux. Shouldn't be too hard. Gonna back up my root (as I said) tho.

It seems I won't find any backgrounds/wallpapers that are 3440x1440 that suit my taste. Might check the SortedMegaWallpaperDump since I have access to that.

Remember: If you use Dawn as dishwashing detergent in a dishwasher, be sure to only put 1 drop. I filled my dispenser half-full and it spewed bubbles out of the dishwasher the entire cycle. Vitalius is apparently still learning basic life lessons regarding basic life things.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I've decided to install Windows over Linux, then fix Linux. Shouldn't be too hard. Gonna back up my root (as I said) tho.

It seems I won't find any backgrounds/wallpapers that are 3440x1440 that suit my taste. Might check the SortedMegaWallpaperDump since I have access to that.

Remember: If you use Dawn as dishwashing detergent in a dishwasher, be sure to only put 1 drop. I filled my dispenser half-full and it spewed bubbles out of the dishwasher the entire cycle. Vitalius is apparently still learning basic life lessons regarding basic life things.

nice

my dishwasher is basically a fancy drying rack

also I find making your own wallpapers is probably easier. There's so little out there beyond 1080p, and even less beyond 1440/1600

Error: 410

my ex was into it. that is all. 

Listen if you care.

What are you guys up to? I won't be going out for halloween. Not interested personally.

Uncles birthday dinner.

Might try setting up that vpn thing while I am there using my phone.

Turn the headphones up and you won't hear em xD

Huh? You mean the people outside? That was at work. Nobody shows up to my house because its not in the city.

Windows 10, here I come.

Eww.

Blarg

the higher the resolution the more tempting it gets to just replace wallpapers for game screenshots. I tend to supersample to 1.5x what i need and then when its downscaled it doesnt have the aliasing that you notice with the still images.

Listen if you care.

nice

my dishwasher is basically a fancy drying rack

also I find making your own wallpapers is probably easier. There's so little out there beyond 1080p, and even less beyond 1440/1600

will be if it works :D

kek, get a new one?

Agreed. I was thinking that. Get PS2 emulator > open up Kingdom hearts 2 with all the graphics amped up (mah SMAAx16 or wtv) > grab a screenshot at full screen of a still image that doesn't have crappy textures. 

Best I got, I think. 

Uncles birthday dinner.

Might try setting up that vpn thing while I am there using my phone.

Eww.

noice

Awesome. :D

You do what you have to do. :| Tales of Zestiria won't play on Linux so... ya.

the higher the resolution the more tempting it gets to just replace wallpapers for game screenshots. I tend to supersample to 1.5x what i need and then when its downscaled it doesnt have the aliasing that you notice with the still images.

indeed. Might try that waifu2x on a screenshot and see what it does. Might be cool looking.

LeSimpleDesktop.jpg:

22621839685_d255853a33_o.png

† Christian Member †

Dayum... The OST for Hibike! Euphonium is really satisfying...

The anime fell short with playing back the pieces so I went ahead and looked for the OST...

It really does the series some justice...

Dayum... The OST for Hibike! Euphonium is really satisfying...

The anime fell short with playing back the pieces so I went ahead and looked for the OST...

It really does the series some justice...

I find most things about music have a decent soundtrack

*flies in

*drops this

12049517_891550884271243_149627805027382

:)

*flies away

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

You do what you have to do. :| Tales of Zestiria won't play on Linux so... ya.

indeed. Might try that waifu2x on a screenshot and see what it does. Might be cool looking.

LeSimpleDesktop.jpg:

What is the tales of zestiria about? People seem to like it. No clue about any of it.

Waifux2 works well. Ran an image through it 3 times and it did alright. Little bit of color mixing from it blending the jagged edges. Went from sub 720 to over 4k. 

*flies in

*drops this

*flies away

tumblr_m0zbbhcj9p1qb3fzdo1_500.gif

Blarg

Some epic songs

Good stuff indeed. Keep it up.

$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Standing by to purge the abomination

P7qGC7m.jpg

What is the tales of zestiria about? People seem to like it. No clue about any of it.

Waifux2 works well. Ran an image through it 3 times and it did alright. Little bit of color mixing from it blending the jagged edges. Went from sub 720 to over 4k. 

It's a "Tales of Series" game, very popular in Japan and second to the final fantasy series.

I've never played any of them prior to Tales of Zesteria which got a PC port around the same time it was released on the consoles it seems. It's a fun game but the story is very very cliche from what I'm seeing right now.

That is a handy program eh? Gotta thank @Vitalius for showing it to me.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well, I'm back after falling behind see 20 pages. And wouldn't you know it? Shitty forum software let me pick my multiposts, but then forgot all but one of them when I finally tried to respond. Fuck that, I don't have time to find them again, so here's what I remember I was going to say - you guys figure out who I'm replying to (or don't, I don't really care. I'm still feeling utterly devastated after "papyrus, do you want anything?").

"You've only yourself to blame if you saw that a mainstream anime for teens got seriously hyped, and actually thought it deserved said hype."

"Cat goes nyan, dog goes wan, Souma goes shokugeki."

"I honestly think anime studios have been experimenting to see how little effort they can get away with and still have a popular anime. Just look at Chaika, Overlord, and now Utawarerumono 2."

@Opask

Explain what Tales of games are about plz Opask. I just know there are TONS of Tales of games.

@MyInnerFred

Yw bro. very useful indeed

† Christian Member †

Flat out don't go and spend 370$ on the 6700k that is way to much for it imo go the 5820k or wait for Q1 next year for broadwell-E

Didn't 4790k cost around 370 at launch as well in fairness...the only reason it's cheap is because its out of date

I get your attention point that said

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

@Opask

Explain what Tales of games are about plz Opask. I just know there are TONS of Tales of games.

I'm probably not the best either.  @CatCloud and @TheProfosist seem to know a bit more.

My knowledge goes about as far as yours. There are lots of games, and lots that I have been meaning to play.

I've played about an hour of symphonia at 4am one time and fell asleep.

So many games, so little time.

Which makes me wonder why I'm wasting it playing skyrim.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

*flies in

*drops this

12049517_891550884271243_149627805027382

*flies away

Better ruin this saddening moment in an anime with an unfunny meme. 10/10. Sure haven't seen that 73 times before.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Another fail picture today!?, Hamtaro is a Hamster, not a mouse! Damn who keeps making these ?

the weebs in fb?