Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

*Squints Eyes*

The 2nd game is out?!

Yep for almost two months now.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

*Squints Eyes*

The 2nd game is out?!

I think so

YUP 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/344770/

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

On steam? shit time to buy I guess.

Unfortunately its the only option as of now AFAIK. One of the main reasons I haven't bought it yet.

Really want it DRM free. :(

Screw giving money to valve. Sekai Project and Alice in dissonance deserve all of it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Unfortunately its the only option as of now AFAIK. One of the main reasons I haven't bought it yet.

Screw giving money to valve. Sekai Project and Alice in dissonance deserve all of it.

They should have made another kickstarter then, I'd back it again.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

At least they still make more than a physical copy would. As much as I dislike steam (I really do), it does have benefits on both sides.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

They should have made another kickstarter then, I'd back it again.

I didn't back the first one but after playing it I would definitely back at one of the higher teirs. It was so good.  

At least they still make more than a physical copy would. As much as I dislike steam (I really do), it does have benefits on both sides.

It has benefits vs physical copies but has zero benefits over a DRM free digital copy.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

*Squints Eyes*

The 2nd game is out?!

I think so

Yep for almost two months now.

and in those last two months we've actually went over that twice

dcKlxx1.jpg?1

S4 full chassis+screen swap was a success. Sweating bullets peeling paper-thin PCB off the screen housing held down with seriously strong glue. Had to heat it up with a blow drier cuz no heat gun.

after that though, I have to admit it was a lot like legos.

basically new phone now

Why did we fund Project Aria when Samsung already had it down?

Error: 410

sadly the person I watched play fault milestone one doesn't plan to record 2 since it only got 25,000-30,000 views a video

I was wondering about that. Was it just a video of them reading it or? Like I guess that would sort of be like an audio book but with video so you would still have to pay attention. At that point it seems like playing it would be just as easy.

@helping

I think Fred might have a disturbingly bad memory. Either that or he only reads this thread with half of his brain. I mean I usually do it to but I remember stuff when I'm interested in it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was wondering about that. Was it just a video of them reading it or? Like I guess that would sort of be like an audio book but with video so you would still have to pay attention. At that point it seems like playing it would be just as easy.

@helping

I think Fred might have a disturbingly bad memory. Either that or he only reads this thread with half of his brain. I mean I usually do it to but I remember stuff when I'm interested in it.

kind of

he's talking about dodger

as you probably know you watch it half for the person and her "audiobook" voices and redubbing is gold at times

also stated that part 2 wouldn't have a lets play because it just wasn't pulling in any views, which is a damn shame considered some of the things that do.

Error: 410

@helping

ya its watching a playthrough with entertaining voice over and commentary. Her first video of it got 120k views and part 17 only got 25k views I really didn't even notice it was 17 parts long lol

kind of

he's talking about dodger

as you probably know you watch it half for the person and her "audiobook" voices and redubbing is gold at times

also stated that part 2 wouldn't have a lets play because it just wasn't pulling in any views, which is a damn shame considered some of the things that do.

agreed.

I didn't back the first one but after playing it I would definitely back at one of the higher teirs. It was so good.   It has benefits vs physical copies but has zero benefits over a DRM free digital copy.

More likely to be seen and purchased on steam? People do seem to love steam.

That's the only thing that I can think of. I remember seeing it on the front page when it launched or a little after. That guarantees more purchases than if it was simply listed for sale on another site because now you have people that didn't know it existed seeing what it is.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

That's the only thing that I can think of. I remember seeing it on the front page when it launched or a little after. That guarantees more purchases than if it was simply listed for sale on another site because now you have people that didn't know it existed seeing what it is.

I have a love hate relationship with steam... I love to hate it but that is because I was forced on to it when it was a shit platform back in 2003 and I refused to buy anything on it and didn't until 2011 when I bought portal on it. After that I started to buy more stuff on it.

I'm not saying they shouldn't list it on steam as well. Because I do agree that it will reach more people there. But they should offer another option for everyone who doesn't like lining valves pockets and would rather just support the people who did the translation and made the game. I hate the idea of giving valve money for nothing other then hosting it on their servers. And then they don't even let you download an installer you have to install it through their client.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have a love hate relationship with steam... I love to hate it but that is because I was forced on to it when it was a shit platform back in 2003 and I refused to buy anything on it and didn't until 2011 when I bought portal on it. After that I started to buy more stuff on it.

I haven't had it that long lol

I came to hate steam when you couldn't launch it without being connected to the internet, even with everything set up right. Then they fixed it with a patch and everything was good. Then they broke it again with the next patch and I was angry. Besides that, not a people person so I don't really are about the community stuff and hate that you have to have steam running to play a game. The only thing I like about it is the store, though at this point it's so overstuffed with games they really should change some things (listing dlc as separate items in a category? thank you for doubling the number of pages in the category, Valve).

I'm not saying they shouldn't list it on steam as well. Because I do agree that it will reach more people there. But they should offer another option for everyone who doesn't like lining valves pockets and would rather just support the people who did the translation and made the game. I hate the idea of giving valve money for nothing other then hosting it on their servers. And then they don't even let you download an installer you have to install it through their client.

@Opask

I definitely agree there. Always nice to have options.

I haven't had it that long lol

I came to hate steam when you couldn't launch it without being connected to the internet, even with everything set up right. Then they fixed it with a patch and everything was good. Then they broke it again with the next patch and I was angry. Besides that, not a people person so I don't really are about the community stuff and hate that you have to have steam running to play a game. The only thing I like about it is the store, though at this point it's so overstuffed with games they really should change some things (listing dlc as separate items in a category? thank you for doubling the number of pages in the category, Valve).

@Opask

I definitely agree there. Always nice to have options.

I was forced on to steam after playing cs since before retail launch. They basically said if you want to keep playing cs you have to use steam and at the time nothing really worked friends list was a joke that didn't ever seem to work and Ithe was just more annoying hops to go through to play

Hell I still have to log in with an old email address that isnt even linked to the account anymore because when I joined it used your email adress rather then a username like they later switched to.

So Mugen Souls still has some humor in it by Chapter 6. Chapter 5's Title was:

"Overwhelming size! The group finds something massive in the biting cold! (it's boobs)"

I loled when I read that. 8.2/10 title. I'm flying through the story (like with Disgaea) now that I'm super OP due to farming. 

@CatCloud

AFAIK, they don't tell you this, but here are some tips:

• Pressing Triangle (different button for PC I imagine) during a cut scene will bring up a list of things said prior, in case you accidentally skip a dialogue and want to know what it said.
  • Pressing Start/Pause/wtv while on a world map will bring up the large map for it (I didn't know this until Chapter 5, was hell navigating until then).
  • Press Square during any cut scene to skip it (they said this, but I didn't see it apparently, found out later). A cut scene includes them on the world map moving about.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

welcome to our thread, feel free to hang out for a bit and see why people decide it is best not to follow it.

God damnit, Charger! :lol:

Someone had to continue the status quo.

I followed this thread for a pretty long time and I still didn`t decide that it`s best not to follow it  :P.

Despite getting over 100 notifications every morning, and I can say following might not be for everyone. I'll continue following, though.

Lets see...

• Handle at least 240 browser tabs without hiccups.

All that RAM... Just get all RAM you can.

HA! see what i found, so KRImSIN stole that gif from Brownninja97 eh?

i'll keep digging the obscure past of this club   :ph34r:

edit: BTW that new member was KRImSIN

SON OF A BITCH.

you found my secret.

The internet may forgive, but it never forgets.

290.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So Mugen Souls still has some humor in it by Chapter 6. Chapter 5's Title was:

"Overwhelming size! The group finds something massive in the biting cold! (it's boobs)"

I loled when I read that. 8.2/10 title. I'm flying through the story (like with Disgaea) now that I'm super OP due to farming. 

@CatCloud

AFAIK, they don't tell you this, but here are some tips:

• Pressing Triangle (different button for PC I imagine) during a cut scene will bring up a list of things said prior, in case you accidentally skip a dialogue and want to know what it said.
  • Pressing Start/Pause/wtv while on a world map will bring up the large map for it (I didn't know this until Chapter 5, was hell navigating until then).
  • Press Square during any cut scene to skip it (they said this, but I didn't see it apparently, found out later). A cut scene includes them on the world map moving about.

ah i didnt know the first one, the rest i figured out rather fast :D Now im just trying to get a hang on the 7 modes and what to use when.

Still Ch2 btw lol :D taking my sweet time. 

Any clue how i teach a new Peon skills? made a witch but she cant do jack- aside from 1 damage with  the stick.

He's got a point

12122618_1940228826025012_29507179503249

btw have any of you played arma 3? the controls feel so clunky to me

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

the fuck are you seeing hype from?

literally nobody here hypes it

even the people that like it don't hype it

not from here, but from some yt anime reviewers and just people on other anime sites/forums

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M