JLCitadel

Still no work for me. I dont know.

What your game name? Lonewolf_Asylum.

what teir are you at?

Also 5 episodes into Steins Gate.

tumblr_m9qvy0Z0hQ1qjzgp3o1_500.gif

my game name is griffin505 

tier ? idk 1  or 2 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

ceases*

I am operational again. Now, time to finish Vision of Escaflowne & watch this week's episode of Moonbeam City.

-_-

welcome back

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Kekkai Sensen has a lot of plot holes or i should just pay more attention? Idk

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

my game name is griffin505 

tier ? idk 1  or 2 

I send you invite. We platoon sometime. K?

Blarg

I send you invite. We platoon sometime. K?

sure :P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Spice and Wolf light novel.

"I've heard they distill the liquor here to such a concentration that even the tiniest spark will set it ablaze."

Her drooping ears shot up like tents the moment he whispered that into them. She cast a questioning glance at him, wordlessly asking "is that true?"

"Anything more watery than that'll freeze around here, so to stay warm they have to make liquor that wont freeze in ice. Even if its colder than ice, the moment you drink it you'll be filled with a burning sensation."

Her eyes glimmered with renewed light.

large1.jpg

Blarg

Hey Guys... I'm in the process of watching the Anohana movie and i'm interested on what you guys think of it if you have seen it. I'm watching it for the first time, so no spoilers please. I was saving it for a rainy day since anohana is 1 of the very few that i actually cried shed a man tear over. lol  But whats your opinion of anohana movie or the show...

attachicon.gifmenma_scatter.gif

there is a movie? I dont think I watched that.

I thought it was good.(that is about how I talk about anime when asked for no spoilers I seem to take that to the extreme lol)

I shed man tears too.

Uhm i think i read some time ago that the movie is basically the anime in 1 hour 30 minutes, i might be wrong though.

haven't watched it yet, but judging by that gif i might just have to

i hope not

IIRC the movie is about the events that happened from menma's POV

i wont cry because no show, movie, or anime has ever made me cry, and i will watch it later

How dare you not shed tears from AnoHana

or it's probably because you're too young to relate to something like that just yet.

or you still have raging testosterone levels due to puberty. You're still a minor right? or was it another guy

meanwhile I just dropped by bowl of popcorn!  :( too lazy to take a picture

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I can see why that can be sad as shit, damn..

or it's probably because you're too young to relate to something like that just yet.

or you still have raging testosterone levels due to puberty. You're still a minor right? or was it another guy

IIRC He's 14yo that's why. Not like it's bad or wrong, i didn't cry when watching stuff when i was 14 ethier.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

IIRC He's 14yo that's why. Not like it's bad or wrong, i didn't cry when watching stuff when i was 14 ethier.

I followed AnoHana downloading each ep as it was made available, and binged watch it after it was done. I shed tears multiple times I finished it in one sitting without skipping anything including the OP and ED. 

I was like 15 at that time, it was probably due to the fact that most anime that came out during the 2010-12's were mostly slice-of-life.

On another note that was the time I discovered the glory of doujins and the horros of NTR, traps, bara, yaoi etc.

Basically doujins+School Days Gave me trust issues.

school-days_o_908558.jpg

1402139_578482522207657_1908703719_o.jpg

I played the game and managed to get the harem route on the 2nd try, I love the onion-rings haired girl

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Every time I go to a book store its just full of people sitting in the manga section reading like it was a library

Be glad your bookstores at least have some manga... Ours don't have any. The most manga you'll find here are in convenience stores and supermarkets, and even those aren't much, maybe 5 well-known serieses at most.

just useless trash lol more then a safe

ezxIdpb.jpg

If you had it like that in some multiplayer server, bet it would be empty quite soon.

it_s_payday__fellas_by_evgenyprice-d84z5

...unless you would have to wait such a long time because of a drill that jams constantly during bank robberies...

ec8.jpg

The joke is: the drill in Payday takes over 6 minutes to do its' job, and jams in the worst moments (scripted to jam at least once, and at maximum 3 times)

@MyInnerFred thought you might be interested...

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv237790291?cc_referrer=video_tag_marquee

Apparently tomorrow is 20th anniversary of the Touhou project. Just some minutes ago got to find out. So that's interesting...

Also: someone tried to use Google translate on the page, it worked as you might have expected...

2f33dcfe4f.png

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

12111910_807195702722249_170549814847170

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

some people do have a fetish for those kinds of things.

meanwhile I just remembered I bought Poker Night 2 for the awesome unlockable borderlands 2 loot.

I'm craving for some poker without actually losing money.(Not that I would lose in a real game especially when I'm the one dealing)

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2028653/movie480.webm

just click on unmute :)

meanwhile I just dropped by bowl of popcorn!  :( too lazy to take a picture

i'm 15

anime, movies, show etc dont make me cry but my damn head does which angers me  :angry:

let me see if i can name those: catgirls nekopara, incestuous bisexual sisters kissxsis, horny alien girls huniepop(not completely sure though), and after school orgy clubs i dont know

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i'm 15

anime, movies, show etc dont make me cry but my damn head does which angers me  :angry:

let me see if i can name those: catgirls nekopara, incestuous bisexual sisters kissxsis, horny alien girls huniepop(not completely sure though), and after school orgy clubs i dont know

i got you, after school club is referencing sakura swim club

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i got you, after school club is referencing sakura swim club

atleast i got 75% right :D

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

11225431_734760343292647_582561469249430

a43755df62.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Be glad your bookstores at least have some manga... Ours don't have any. The most manga you'll find here are in convenience stores and supermarkets, and even those aren't much, maybe 5 well-known serieses at most.

Sadly we are losing book stores around here, one of the 2 big chains has already gone under I have no idea how long the other will last.

meanwhile I just remembered I bought Poker Night 2 for the awesome unlockable borderlands 2 loot.

I'm craving for some poker without actually losing money.(Not that I would lose in a real game especially when I'm the one dealing)

I found that poker night was not that fun after a bit. I bought both poker night 1 and 2 with money from selling steam trading cards lol

Kekkai Sensen has a lot of plot holes or i should just pay more attention? Idk

Not really, it's not something to watch for the plot unless you like analyzing things that aren't all that solid. It does tell a lot of its story visually, though, which makes it tough if you're also reading subs. I think of it like two anime smashed together - one about Leo and the girl and boy he meets, and the rest of the stuff (which they'll hopefully get a second season to explore).

Even real life has glitches.

FB_IMG_1445007651956.jpg

now we got proof that the matrix is real

Spoiler

Even real life has glitches.

@MyInnerFred @Vitalius

How many of you sang it?

big ripples shallow, small ripples deep. you can see the colour difference. Im pretty badly colour blind. step your game up.

Listen if you care.

I remember playing Poker Night 2 when It came out. It was actually the only game I have pre-ordered, and if I remember correctly, the Poker Night at the Inventory went on sale during that time too, so bought both of those games. It wasn't much money, only maybe less than 10€ total (?) and I would say it's worth it. The only reason I bought those games back then was for the TF2 items... :lol:  (but I still have only the Poker Night 1 loot, and only maybe one or two items from Poker Night 2, due to increased difficulty)

poker_night_mp_by_thehumblefellow-d39yra

^This is an easter egg in Poker Night at the Inventory btw

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Is a colorful OP and high energy electropop really the best choice for an anime titled "gangsta" set on the premise of probably being about illicit activities and underworld life?

Great way to give me a negative impression after starting the first goddamn episode.

Leave it to anime to fuck up something so well established

mother of fuck that was cringeworthy

This goes on the list of OPs I absolutely hate

Holy shit Japan

5vaUrii.gif

Error: 410

Is a colorful OP and high energy electropop really the best choice for an anime titled "gangsta" set on the premise of probably being about illicit activities and underworld life?

Great way to give me a negative impression after starting the first goddamn episode.

Leave it to anime to fuck up something so well established

mother of fuck that was cringeworthy

This goes on the list of OPs I absolutely hate

Holy shit Japan

5vaUrii.gif
sounds like something a jazz sound would go well for.