Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

meanwhile I just remembered I bought Poker Night 2 for the awesome unlockable borderlands 2 loot.

I'm craving for some poker without actually losing money.(Not that I would lose in a real game especially when I'm the one dealing)

just click on unmute :)

Lol i bought as well, have yet play it :P but it looks interesting.

12111910_807195702722249_170549814847170

I feel his pain, where are the Cat Girls at?

:P

So i have come to the conclusion that Black Desert seems more promising than Blade and Soul, however in the end i need to try them both to finalize my thoughts.

time to se if Wildstar have done anything to improve from the Beta, Prob not.

someone please help me... I just spilled dr. pepper on my keyboard last night and not half my keys are getting stuck on my g710+. is there a way to clean out the inside of a cherry mx switch without desoldering it. 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

someone please help me... I just spilled dr. pepper on my keyboard last night and not half my keys are getting stuck on my g710+. is there a way to clean out the inside of a cherry mx switch without desoldering it.

maybe is about the best I could say. I would recommend letting dry out for a bit and then see if just hitting the keys a lot helps. then there are more extreme measures that may kill the keyboard or not lol

here is a link to das keyboards for what they say to do http://www.daskeyboard.com/blog/mechanical-keyboard-guide/#cleaning

@Vitalius may have some knowledge of this I seem to recall him doing some shit to a keyboard I would never do lol.

@That_Random_Guy

Take the keyboard apart (the shell only, don't desolder ofc or unplug anything)

Get a bin or tray that it can fit in completely.

Fill it with water (preferably distilled)

Add a few drops of Dawn, or some other soapy detergent for dish cleaning. Mix it up so its soapy (but only slightly).

Submerge keyboard and let sit overnight.

Next day: Remove keyboard. Press each key (while its still a bit wet) a lot to work soapy water in the switch.

Empty the tray/bin of soapy water and put in regular (preferably distilled) water and let the keyboard soak again overnight.

Afterwards, repeat the key press thing. Then put it in a dry environment (low humidity) for like a week.

That should do it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@Vitalius

Could i also soak it in like 90% rubbing alcohol or denatured instead... im just curious. 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

@Vitalius

Could i also soak it in like 90% rubbing alcohol instead... im just curious.

Yes.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@That_Random_Guy

Take the keyboard apart (the shell only, don't desolder ofc or unplug anything)

Get a bin or tray that it can fit in completely.

Fill it with water (preferably distilled)

Add a few drops of Dawn, or some other soapy detergent for dish cleaning. Mix it up so its soapy (but only slightly).

Submerge keyboard and let sit overnight.

Next day: Remove keyboard. Press each key (while its still a bit wet) a lot to work soapy water in the switch.

Empty the tray/bin of soapy water and put in regular (preferably distilled) water and let the keyboard soak again overnight.

Afterwards, repeat the key press thing. Then put it in a dry environment (low humidity) for like a week.

That should do it.

Did you do that to the monoprice keyboard?

Did you do that to the monoprice keyboard?

Nope. I've never had soda on a keyboard.

Saw a video showing how to clean a keyboard as I described like 5 years ago.

† Christian Member †

My headset has a small screw that attaches it to the earmuff and it fell off and i cant find it FUCK.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

My headset has a small screw that attaches it to the earmuff and it fell off and i cant find it FUCK.

that is why you take other things apart and save the screws for when you need them lol

As a serial fluid spiller, I recommend taking it apart as much as possible and letting the thing dry right out in an airing cupboard or somewhere similar. Then, clean all the parts with 90% alcohol and reconstruct. If that fails, @Vitalius's method seems solid :)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

that is why you take other things apart and save the screws for when you need them lol

Welp Christmas is around the corner ill probably buy some Sennhesier headphones. And Snowball MIc.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Welp Christmas is around the corner ill probably buy some Sennhesier headphones. And Snowball MIc.

If you are thinking Sennhesier, I would thoroughly recommend the HD 518's. Been using for about a year, and can't fault them. Super comfy as well!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

If you are thinking Sennhesier, I would thoroughly recommend the HD 518's. Been using for about a year, and can't fault them. Super comfy as well!

Hey that's what i was gona get! Sweet good to know they are Nice.

Cpu:

Have to work in a few mins but my keyboard is coming apart tonight lol. RIP G710+ ill let you guys know how it goes

Hey that's what i was gona get! Sweet good to know they are Nice.

You've clearly got impeccable taste ;) To be honest, I never really cared much for my audio (as long as I could hear stuff, that was fine), but they really do make a difference, particularly being open backed compared to in-eared (what I use when I'm out and about). Being able to wear them for 5-6 hours at a time without any ill effects is also super nice!

got to love dodger

it is basically a cut of her saying fuck over and over and over while getting killed lol

I watched that stream to it was bad lol

Haha yeah, and when Jesse came in, i lost it.

Picked up the Yeti pro :D still need to set it up properly i think, but it works.

I have the Senn HD 650´s but the 555/585 are nice too.

Haha yeah, and when Jesse came in, i lost it.

ya it normally works the other way around where you hear jesse flip the fuck out on dodgers streams I'm not sure if jesse was streaming when dodger did that or not lol

Time to go to home depot

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Picked up the Yeti pro :D still need to set it up properly i think, but it works.

Snowball will be temporary then ill get a rhode.

Cpu:

Time to go to home depot

I dont have one xD

Cpu: