Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

You should prob get back in the habit of regular typing. It's helpful in games and other things also.

but i have been typing wrong since 1999 or before so its a hard thing to change but i agree i probably should work on typing correctly but muscle memory needs to be over written to do that so maybe changing to dvorak or colemak would make me do that

Just went to another forum and dude had a post count of 218,023. It's over 9000!

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

No season 2, just confusing rumours. >_<

Well the first arc of SAO was unusual and breathtaking, but then story became lame and in season 2 everything get bad.

have you read the Light Novels, the arc Alicization is by far the best of SAO imo, if they make a 3rd season it's going to be all about that arc

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I'm back.

Ok need to have an ultrasound to check for any other cancerous lumps. Also my surgery is set for Friday April 17th.

Welcome back!

I hope everything goes well.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

have you read the Light Novels, the arc Alicization is by far the best of SAO imo, if they make a 3rd season it's going to be all about that arc

Well, my friend read it and said exactly the same :'D

Since I started SAO as an anime, I shall watch it as anime. Reading light novels would only spoil everything.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Welcome back!

I hope everything goes well.

Thank you for your support. :)

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Since I started SAO as an anime, I shall watch it as anime. Reading light novels would only spoil everything.

yes i can understand you, i hope the 3rd season comes fast i want to see that arc animated :)

This far too cruel I can't take it :)

too NSFW for even the most demented person.

10686962_799157966834135_242500158065267

Not What you expected huh? lol

Happy April fools everyone  :lol:

pls don't ban me  :ph34r:

Saw it said NSFW. Opened it up and saw what looked like a bunch of buff guys kidnapping a girl. Thought 'Oh shit, this gonna be bad! This is... wait a minute... huh?' Then I laughed for a bit. You deserve a cookie sir.

I also have a problem that i wonder if anyone can help me with. So I use firefox for my web browser, Its been fine but for a little while now It'll start running really slow. It'll take forever to load a page and when scrolling there'll be a 1-2 second delay between me moving the scroll wheel and it actually responding. And then I go into task manager, force close adobe flash player, and everything runs fine for a bit. Then it starts to slow down and I have to force close it again.

In actual anime related content, I started watching Cross Ange. I obviously didn't read anything about it because one of my firsts thoughts after the end of the first episode was 'Holy fanservice Batman!'

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

someone recommended SAO? how about no? :P

Old shit no one cares about but me.

someone recommended SAO? how about no? :P

Well you can watch S1 0-14episodes, and S2 0-14 episodes. If you'll watch only that, it isn't so bad :)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Well you can watch S1 0-14episodes, and S2 0-14 episodes. If you'll watch only that, it isn't so bad :)

Yeah, the second season had me pull a jontron mid episode

Kirito runs on a wall to the front of a guild or whatever to single handedly save Asuna and her friends.

I was like

jontron_i_aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaint_having

The first half of SAO was really good.

Then Sugu happens. :I

And then yui happens.............  .__.

you need to watch season 3... 

when it comes out

you need to watch season 3... 

when it comes out

Didin't even knew that S3 is happening.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Yeah same i havent read the light novels for the sole reason of not spoiling the anime.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

Didin't even knew that S3 is happening.

i meant...  if season 3 ever comes out

Im pretty sure that season 3 is happening really soon for SAO.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

Im pretty sure that season 3 is happening really soon for SAO.

The end of season 2 was only a few months ago. I think that season 3 is likely getting released in summer 2016.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

My GPU is now ordered. Had to wait for some caaash.:P

Excited!

giphy.gif

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

snip 

Oh phfft a new gpu....

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I was only just recently made aware of this forum/anime society.

New favorite person, have a cookie.

giphy.gif

Who was it that downloaded the entire thread up to like page 1000 along with all images & GIFs?

I downloaded it and have been using Bulk Rename Utility & Windows Powershell to dump all images into their own folder (flattening the file hierarchy). It's the best 3 hours I've ever wasted.

If anyone would like to re-download it up to this point, I can do that for you (unless you feel like doing it yourself) and give you an archive of this whole thread (those are downloaded too, minus the themes, so it's bare HTML).

I have so many GIFs now. Soooo many. I even deleted all duplicates on the Byte level (names & sizes were irrelevant) and renamed all giphy.gif files (as every single giphy.gif is named giphy.gif which makes flattening a folder hierarchy a pain to deal with).

It's around 1.86GB now.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Don't like SAO?

Watch dot.hack sign, or any of the dot.hack anime out there.

:)

I love dot.hack sign

sao a shit

that doesn't doesn't surprise me in the least, SAO is shit after the first half of the first season, I'm not sure what you were expecting

heck i'm not even sure what I was expecting since they introduced asuna to super-sugoi onii-chan yoloing through levels being textbook cooldude and winning because "i feel like it" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i fucking hate when anime do things like that, it's like playing a game of Monopoly but you're too lazy to play or use actual strategy, so instead you draw your own money using notebook paper and a pack of Roseart crayons and bump the table everytime the dice lands on a number that would land you in jail.

My GPU is now ordered. Had to wait for some caaash. :P

Excited!

Nvidia VRAM 3.5gb etc etc conspiracy

I really wanted to upgrade to one after selling my 770, but mine is 4GB and even if I get it for an 80$ difference I'm not sure I'd notice at 10% gain.

Error: 410