Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Personally I've always wanted to make an MMO where you had to learn how to perform all sorts of actions, not just do battles and glorified fetch-quests. So for instance, you might want to become a famous chef or blacksmith as a big goal, rather than always fighting monsters or whatever. You'd have to learn how to interact with the game world to do simple things first for the given "class", like bake bread or cook meat, or forge swords, and then your character would eventually learn how to do them automatically for you using simple commands.

Then you could learn how to specialize those skills with "quests" that taught you the next-most-advanced levels in that trade, or other trades entirely. You could focus on becoming an all-rounder, or specialize in what interested you, as your tastes changed. And the game's "raids" would differ, where you could have "round table" style raids, where diplomacy or business was the motif. Or you would have a "raid" where you had to create a gigantic banquet or festival, and everyone had to pitch in their skills to get it going. Basically a lot more variance, though the fundamental gameplay might not be all that varied.

I guess I wanted something a bit more thematically involving and interesting than the same old grinding, or the same old boring "wait for my ship to reach the next system, where i'll have a dogfight and micro my stats" type of MMO. But there's simply no time in my life to do it, or I'd have already probably made a simple Ultima-7 style game engine to experiment with these ideas.

that was something i really liked about the game elements of sao and log horizon both had specialized skills / trades like that

@MyInnerFred its usually sold as "outdoor" of I recall. It says permanent but is easier to remove than that crap foam stuff personally. The clear stuff will also work but is more expensive usually. If you need an exact link let me know. You should be able to find it home depot.

that clear stuff doesn't stick to shit for my experience

-snip-

that clear stuff doesn't stick to shit for my experience

The thin stuff like scotch tape style or the think stuff where is kinda like gel in between?

Also I imagine there will eventually be a number of posts on the site covering tape :P

The thin stuff like scotch tape style or the think stuff where is kinda like gel in between?

I love the thin double sided scotch tape for putting paper on metal as for your question the gel stuff that mnpctech talks up when I used that shit I couldn't get it to stick to anything

I love the thin double sided scotch tape for putting paper on metal as for your question the gel stuff that mnpctech talks up when I used that shit I couldn't get it to stick to anything

Odd @ericlee30 and I love the stuff. I have been using it for many years. I think the grey sticks better and I have been using it for even longer as the white foam stuff was pissing me off when removing it. There is also the black stuff but idk if that actually comes off ive never tried...

Odd @ericlee30 and I love the stuff. I have been using it for many years. I think the grey sticks better and I have been using it for even longer as the white foam stuff was pissing me off when removing it. There is also the black stuff but idk if that actually comes off ive never tried...

maybe i just had a bad roll but i could not get it to stick to anything at all

maybe i just had a bad roll but i could not get it to stick to anything at all

The Clear also pairs really well with egrips to give it a thicker backing.

Yeah, the second season had me pull a jontron mid episode

Kirito runs on a wall to the front of a guild or whatever to single handedly save Asuna and her friends.

Well... It's happening in a game.... haven't watched season 2 yet waiting for it to get dubbed 

tumblr_nbr7nrdhBw1qztgoio1_500.gif

This GIF is from which anime? Don't tell me.... Is it from SAO Season 2... If it is, maybe I should watch the Sub instead of waiting for the Dub

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

snip

mhhmmhmhmh cookies. Meanwhile I'm here drooling and rolling all over since Our oven broke just recently.

I need chiffon cake like right now. Even better if it's strawberrized. (I do this to almost every pastry.)

not my photo though

0f5faf71-6b87-4d61-9f6f-87e72273590e.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Keep in mind the AKG K7xx does have holes because it is a open back, I don't want to risk having stuff leak inside lol.

@MyInnerFred its usually sold as "outdoor" of I recall. It says permanent but is easier to remove than that crap foam stuff personally. The clear stuff will also work but is more expensive usually. If you need an exact link let me know. You should be able to find it home depot.

Please do link me

Use a larger piece of 3M tape on the headphones and then fray the opposite side so it's not smooth, then try maybe an epoxy or hot glue.

not the type you use on your oreki figurines

either should still peel off the modmic when you don't need it anymore, use generously.

But... Oreki.... 

471401a06bb463986ff3786b5f24acecba0dc36a

Well... It's happening in a game.... haven't watched season 2 yet waiting for it to get dubbed 

This GIF is from which anime? Don't tell me.... Is it from SAO Season 2... If it is, maybe I should watch the Sub instead of waiting for the Dub

That is indeed SAO season 2

o.0

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That is indeed SAO season 2

Thanks...

The first episode for season 2 Dub is available online, will have to start watching. That GIF got me interested.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Alright @MyInnerFred all of these are available in bigger rolls as well.

Exterior http://goo.gl/iiiuT1

Extreme http://goo.gl/OATQ2m

Clear http://goo.gl/K6PBxj

That was one of the parts I liked, Yui is effing precious. <3

Its the exact opposite for me. She's just there for..... uh. I don't even know why she exists, except to cry "mama" and generally be annoying. They want you to care about her, but she has the same problem that one girl

on her death bed.  

That is, she doesn't get enough screen time to make me care about her. Yui has less character than that other girl, so I care even less about her.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Well... It's happening in a game.... 

Its happening in an MMO. In any online game have you seen a single character stand up to like hundreds? Not really. He's as OP as it gets.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Its happening in an MMO. In any online game have you seen a single character stand up to like hundreds? Not really. He's as OP as it gets.

He's like the ideal hero kind of person.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

Ah... But you are forgetting it's not just a game, it's anime as well...

Game + Anime = Insane Shit Happens

Well Like I said haven't watched Season 2 yet.

Finally Gigabyte have beaten Asus, they certainly deserve it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

and how did that happen? and what did they beat Asus at?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

and how did that happen? and what did they beat Asus at?

Yep, I'm confused tooo

I prefer Gigabyte and MSI over Asus, but i fail to see how gigabyte has beaten them

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I prefer Gigabyte and MSI over Asus, but i fail to see how gigabyte has beaten them

I'm still waiting for @brownninja97's answer.

I'm still waiting for @brownninja97's answer.

more sales by 200,000 in a single quarter

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

But... Oreki....

speaking of which, IIRC wasn't Hyouka your "anime of the year"

aren't you due for a new mascot

that's neat news, GB stuff I have has been much more reliable than Asus' things.

and maybe it's just me but I always thought GB's MB/GPU looked a lot better than Asus', that sleek matte black.

Error: 410

speaking of which, IIRC wasn't Hyouka your "anime of the year"

aren't you due for a new mascot

that's neat news, GB stuff I have has been much more reliable than Asus' things.

and maybe it's just me but I always thought GB's MB/GPU looked a lot better than Asus', that sleek matte black.

Agreed. MSI also makes better looking MBs and GPUs...at least in my opinion.

I did not like the look of the z97 Gigabyte boards though. I loved their z87 line. Bring back green!

more sales by 200,000 in a single quarter

Ahhhhh...was thinking you meant permanently:P

Asus has made some weird design choices lately.

My cousin has the Asus 970 Strix. Nice card, but I really don't get the design. The logic seems something like this:

"All our premium gaming motherboards are marketed with a lot of red....So lets make a weirdly looking mat black with a tiny bit of red in the center of the fans...It will look great together"

Took some months until they realised it and released a red edition.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.