Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

in all seriousness if I were ever in charge of making anything 500 episodes I would have probably commissioned a very large dartboard or spin wheel by the time we hit episode 100 or so.

0fDYf6F.jpg

I've also heard news of a Cyborg 009 remake.

also looks to be a hyouka BD repack

where did you get this from, now i'm all hyped

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

in all seriousness if I were ever in charge of making anything 500 episodes I would have probably commissioned a very large dartboard or spin wheel by the time we hit episode 100 or so.

0fDYf6F.jpg

From the Zoids thumbnail it looks like it's a new century remake.

0fDYf6F.jpg

I spy Oda Nobuna no Yabou season 2 and something else that really shouldn't be made into an anime.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I spy Oda Nobuna no Yabou season 2 and something else that really shouldn't be made into an anime.

oh neat, I have the first season still in my backlog but I guess i'll put it off longer.

where did you get this from, now i'm all hyped

internet

also holy fucking shit madoka 4 SHAFT PLS NO TROLL

sourced from http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25922370

unfortunately I get the vibe this is very likely an april fools announcement/elaborate vegas work, even other people are tagging it with that, yet it wouldn't be out of the question since a 4th would rake in mountains of cash

I had no idea april fools was a thing in asia

@Vitalius I might experiment with SVP later, because it does look damn good on some animation. Buttery smooth 3.33, hopefully others can look this nice.

http://puu.sh/bXGQQ.webm

looks reasonably decent here too, and AFAIK space battleship isn't 60 fps native http://puu.sh/bXIsb.webm

Error: 410

I dont know and to be fair I dont give a shit what rank I am. I play it to have fun.

Funny story. So I was playing with a friend whom was playing with a group of people. I joined in and first map was dust2. Bought the MP7. They were all saying the MP7 was shit. I was top of the leader board for the majority of time playing as T and I didnt even have a rank and some were like really high. Probably. I wont get into CT as there i just dropped to 3rd. Second game, as I was always using the MP7 I kept buying everyone else guns and bought my friend like 5 AWPs. Still thought the MP7 was shit dough. Fools

probably in hopes of keeping people from gaming the system but really I see more people trying to play below their rank rather then get a higher rank lol

So true. Why keep it a secret? That's so stupid!!!

I'm Distinguished Master Guardian (Badge) maybe soon to be Legendary Eagle I

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Distinguished Master Guardian (Badge) maybe soon to be Legendary Eagle I

:o A wild Luclocke has appeared.

:o much high rank. Much wow

Steve

:o A wild Luclocke has appeared.

:o much high rank. Much wow

moving up in the world i see

Simple tactics, co-operation, correct settings, and basic aiming skills, coupled with quick reaction time and map knowledge. Fairly simple to reach DMG, it's equivalent to earning near a 8 RWS on ESEA where I'm at right now on that as well. I'm too inconsistent at the moment to earn LEM.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I call upon the Anime Club (and not the NSFW part) to help me in this matter. Please report the links and comment in that thread if you could, thanks. I appreciate it. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/339051-help-unblock-ltt/

I call upon the Anime Club (and not the NSFW part) to help me in this matter. Please report the links and comment in that thread if you could, thanks. I appreciate it. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/339051-help-unblock-ltt/

Wait why might I ask?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Wait why might I ask?

If you read the OP of the thread youll find out why. Basically goo.gl is still blocking LTT.

Simple tactics, co-operation, correct settings, and basic aiming skills, coupled with quick reaction time and map knowledge. Fairly simple to reach DMG, it's equivalent to earning near a 8 RWS on ESEA where I'm at right now on that as well. I'm too inconsistent at the moment to earn LEM.

my problem has been that i gave up on caring about being good at cs in 2005 and i just have not been able to get my self back into it fully and in 1.6 i was last playing with a 400 dpi mouse and 20 sensitivity so and in cs go i started with a 2500 dpi mouse and still a higher sensitivity then normal and now I'm slowly lowering it so i can aim again lol

Im siver elite master, @TheProfosist is gold nova 2 and @Luclocke is a master guardian elite I think

#NotForLong

I dont think its as easy as you say. Being generally good at FPS games and having played two quite competitively I have only gotten to Nova 3 max. I believe by now the only reason that I have been at Nova 2 for so long now is that I rarely play with my work load but one more loss and ill likely go down I imagine.

my problem has been that i gave up on caring about being good at cs in 2005 and i just have not been able to get my self back into it fully and in 1.6 i was last playing with a 400 dpi mouse and 20 sensitivity so and in cs go i started with a 2500 dpi mouse and still a higher sensitivity then normal and now I'm slowly lowering it so i can aim again lol

Ive been trying to get you to lower your sensitivity. Not that I play very low myself.

I dont think its as easy as you say. Being generally good at FPS games and having played two quite competitively I have only gotten to Nova 3 max. I believe by now the only reason that I have been at Nova 2 for so long now is that I rarely play with my work load but one more loss and ill likely go down I imagine.

Ive been trying to get you to lower your sensitivity. Not that I play very low myself.

just because i could turn 360 with an inch of mouse movement doesn't meany anything other then i couldn't aim for shit lol

My father is not a very happy person, last week he stubbed his toe, of course it hurt. The pain never went away so when he came home today he went to the doctors and they said he managed to shatter his toe. 

That is literally one of the most frightening things ever.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@Vitalius I might experiment with SVP later, because it does look damn good on some animation. Buttery smooth 3.33, hopefully others can look this nice.

http://puu.sh/bXGQQ.webm

looks reasonably decent here too, and AFAIK space battleship isn't 60 fps native http://puu.sh/bXIsb.webm

That 60fps anime reminds me of those TVs that did something similar. They calculated what in-between frames would look like or something like that and it was awful, it made it look like it was the raw footage and not the nice final version released for consumers. This isn't nearly as bad, but I still get that same kind of feeling watching those. (lol at the opening of that Yamato one. doesn't at all look like a still image :P)

My father is not a very happy person, last week he stubbed his toe, of course it hurt. The pain never went away so when he came home today he went to the doctors and they said he managed to shatter his toe. 

My brother did that. I couldn't do anything but laugh at him. He was pissed.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

ARGHH just thinking about that makes me cringe.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Second wave of april fools stuff

no-waifu-no-laifu-30524.jpg

remember men, hold the lines. Today will be a long day, some of us will not make it but we will strive to defend that which is thee. HOLD THE LINE.

Listen if you care.

So may I ask when did the recent posts get removed from the main page? :)

edit: nvm I can see it again. but that was a weird glitch or something

edit again: I can't see it again there are times I can see it and sometimes I dont

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]