Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I was only just recently made aware of this forum/anime society.

well welcome to the club and I guess I have @MyInnerFred to yell at for not getting you here before now

I'm at 400 and 2.25 atm. I need to lower it to 400 & 1.0 so I can awp better.

im playing at 4 sensitivity and 2500 dpi lol

well welcome to the club and I guess I have @MyInnerFred to yell at for not getting you here before now

im playing at 4 sensitivity and 2500 dpi lol

Well i went from 1200 and 5 to 400 and 2.25 immediately and saw improvement

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i went from 1200 and 5 to 400 and 2.25 immediately and saw improvement

i have lowered my sensitivity as it is i had it higher lol every time i have lowered it i feel like I'm moving so slow but i know that is why i cant aim i have better accuracy flicking to a spot then following once I'm aimed

So anybody here in a scanlation group? Like maybe a cleaner, re-drawer, proofreader, translator etc?

Yeah, like Fred said, I'm helping Roselia get back into the swing of things after things slowed down for them for a while. I typeset, redraw, edit/proof, and QC for a bunch of series.

PS: Pity just joined the forums a day ago at our urging, but it's n-not like he wanted to or anything (baka!)

Dnb and pianos takes a massive dump on Dubstep and violins, this is a truth.

nice vid too.

the bridges give me dopamine floods :wub:

Error: 410

Yeah, like Fred said, I'm helping Roselia get back into the swing of things after things slowed down for them for a while. I typeset, redraw, edit/proof, and QC for a bunch of series.

PS: Pity just joined the forums a day ago at our urging, but it's n-not like he wanted to or anything (baka!)

Well at this point I'm not sure I want to join the forum either lol

Well at this point I'm not sure I want to join the forum either lol

Oh, you want us to have it all to ourselves, do you? :)

I'm just going to drop this here.

It's a shoujo, slice of life one-shot oh and no romance.

It's a great read about not giving up on life and that no-matter how cruel/disturbed/rude you think people are there are still gems that restore your faith in humanity. It also shows how simple words can make/break a person's life.

http://mangapark.me/manga/then-i-ll-go-first/s1/c0

1.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

you can have it all to yourself i will find somewhere else lol

Well, guess I'll just see you on Steam, then...

I'm typesetting some Hyouka and humoring Charger with his threats of leaving the forums, apparently.

was not intended to be a threat of leaving but of not wanting to join now if i had just came across the forum lol

Since it's april fools day we Peenoise know how to do it the simple yet most amusing way.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=838628702877245

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I know that were not supposed to do self advertisement on the forum but I do know that some if not many of you will be interested in the the fact that I just formerly launched my website http://goo.gl/FVR7DS. I do plan for there to be anime content from time to time because anime is a part of me as much as tech is. It has also driven me more into it as well on multiple fronts because of the varying demands there are especially depending how involved you are withe community.

I'm typesetting some Hyouka and humoring Charger with his threats of leaving the forums, apparently.

if you can actually typeset anime decently you and I may need to have a talk.

was not intended to be a threat of leaving but of not wanting to join now if i had just came across the forum lol

really but then you wouldnt have met little ol'me or sir cat of clouds @CatCloud

Whats happening right now?

helping found a baby grasshopper

mQg6ttX.jpg?1

helping then looked away and lost it

i've had a similar situation in class where I was so bored of my professor's stories I played around with a baby spider for at least 15 minutes before also losing that

Error: 410

helping found a baby grasshopper

helping then looked away and lost it

i've had a similar situation in class where I was so bored of my professor's stories I played around with a baby spider for at least 15 minutes before also losing that

Slap on some headphones in the class and listen to some music,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzBPKUwFgk

I'm sure your teacher won't care haha.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

really but then you wouldnt have met little ol'me or sir car of clouds @CatCloud

well really it goes a step past that if i didn't watch the wan show i wouldn't have made a keyboard and i wouldn't have started talking to you about keyboards lol

Slap on some headphones in the class and listen to some music,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzBPKUwFgk

I'm sure your teacher won't care haha.

I did that in high school ran earbuds in the sleeve of my jacket and put the one side in my ear while leaning my head on my hand. The teacher noticed what I was doing walked up moved my arm and then walked away without saying anything and let me continue lol

Oh I could tell :lol:  (Though I guess it's hard to tell with my semi-trolling writing style, I'll wager).

if you can actually typeset anime decently you and I may need to have a talk.

I was referring to manga, which I'm getting pretty good at typesetting. But I can't say I'm any good at typesetting anime... I've only dabbled with Aegisub and packing up basic MKVs, and never for any actual releases. I did also play with re-wording translations to try to lip-sync them (for giggles) or at least make them more readable, but I have no idea how well I would have done as no one else ever saw 'em.

Can barely post in here this week. Also affected on slow ltt issue :(

Oh I could tell :lol: (Though I guess it's hard to tell with my semi-trolling writing style, I'll wager).

that indirect semi-trolling is what got me lol

Can barely post in here this week. Also affected on slow ltt issue :(

I have a hard time telling if its effecting me when I know my wireless router is dieing on me. On a 50/50 connection I was getting 0.4/0.4 if I could even use the internet on wifi but wired I could get 56/61 so it is hard to tell if its the forum or router at times