Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

God fucking damit I told myself I'd stop buying headphones and stop looking at massdrop... but after seeing that image... I can't resist. Damit this is seems to be my only financial weakness...

Would you two like to join the club?

aww fred fell for the fucked up double post problem

so audio equipment is your kryptonite

e25b1b3acf27220aea7740bb25f594ca.jpg

Yeah just had the rest of Nichijou spoiled for me. This is my only reaction now.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Ok guys I need your help, my modmic keeps falling off my headphone... the 3M double-sided sticky pad isn't very effective on a circular surface and the open back trait of the AKG K7xx doesn't help at all... Anyone have a solution? Something that doesn't leave residue and has a strong grip so the magnet doesn't come off?

1. Keep buying headphones.
2. Make reviews on youtube.
3. ???
4. Proft.

Like I have time to make reviews.... and I'm not a expert level audiophile just yet lol.

aww fred fell for the fucked up double post problem

so audio equipment is your kryptonite

Yeah... and yeah...

I don't have time to watch a new series weekly but chances are I've already seen it, so if that's alright.

Also, my friend owns a website that lets you watch anime in a group with as many people as you want: http://www.moetube.net if you have watch nights.

There isn't a requirement that you have to, you just have to be a anime watcher and discuss about anime.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yeah just had the rest of Nichijou spoiled for me. This is my only reaction now.

But... It's a show about nothing. Like Seinfeld.

?

tOcO0ND.png?1

This was my exact reaction (bonus for Arakawa image, me likey so much).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ok guys I need your help, my modmic keeps falling off my headphone... the 3M double-sided sticky pad isn't very effective on a circular surface and the open back trait of the AKG K7xx doesn't help at all... Anyone have a solution? Something that doesn't leave residue and has a strong grip so the magnet doesn't come off?

Like I have time to make reviews.... and I'm not a expert level audiophile just yet lol.

Pull the headphone apart and do some little string attachment thing. Do it right and it should hold no problem based on the pictures I have seen of the mod mic base.

Oh then of course.

Welcome.

holo-the-wise-wolf-spice-123539-1200x900

Blarg

Oh then of course.

Welcome to the club! Be sure to read the first page and follow the CoC. 

Pull the headphone apart and do some little string attachment thing. Do it right and it should hold no problem based on the pictures I have seen of the mod mic base.

Got a link or a image? I'm not sure how it would hold the base clamp.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Welcome to the club! Be sure to read the first page and follow the CoC. 

Got a link or a image? I'm not sure how it would hold the base clamp.

This is kinda what I am thinking. The base goes in the middle between the two lenghts. I can try drawing something up later.

wrap-3.jpg

Blarg

This is kinda what I am thinking. The base goes in the middle between the two lenghts. I can try drawing something up later.

-step3-

... is this April Fools?

Unrelated to that, I'm looking up Baten Kaitos wallpapers for backgrounds. There's a funny FFX-X-BatenKaitos one here (promise, no April Fools). Says the A word.

I loled.

Awesome background I found along the way:

batenkaitosiiipromo01.jpg

Stretching these things manually in Paint and adding Black Borders to make them fit sensically is a little annoying though.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

... is this April Fools?

Unrelated to that, I'm looking up Baten Kaitos wallpapers for backgrounds. There's a funny FFX-X-BatenKaitos one here (promise, no April Fools). Says the A word.

I loled.

Awesome background I found along the way:batenkaitosiiipromo01.jpg

Stretching these things manually in Paint and adding Black Borders to make them fit sensically is a little annoying though.

Not a joke. Just what I am capable of on a phone. Also I am terrible at descriptions.

Upscale and crop?

Blarg

Not a joke. Just what I am capable of on a phone. Also I am terrible at descriptions.

Upscale and crop?

But... it's a picture of a Package with Step 3 on it. How is that an example of how he should mod his headphones for his mod-mic to stay on using string?

it dawns on me

Oh, you mean to tie it like that package is tied?

But then I lose the details. The all important details. 

† Christian Member †

Yeah... and yeah...

There isn't a requirement that you have to, you just have to be a anime watcher and discuss about anime.

you obviously need better 3M tape. get the grey dbl stick tape with red wrapper.

post-155826-0-44297500-1427944147.jpeg

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

So Kamisama Kiss season 2 came and went, and I can't say it was particularly worth the ride. The last ep did nothing for me, and the overall season felt like they were artificially padding it out. Maybe four episodes of content were the good stuff in the end, and the rest felt like the kind of lazy filler they use to make a show go on forever without adding anything substantial to it. Thing is, this series isn't quite good enough to be one of those endless shows, so I'm left pretty underwhelmed. I was hoping this season would be a bigger step up from the first one; instead I feel basically the same way about the series I did at the end of season one.

I am watching Log Horizon S2 and I just remembered what was bugging me in the first season ... I can't spot a single identical armor or weapon on different players , tc-tc basic mmo knowledge in the end everyone looks the same or like a weird clown

Oh, there's FAR more S2 will bug you with. In fact there's so little relatable MMO stuff in LH that I don't know why it would bug you that much.

Use a larger piece of 3M tape on the headphones and then fray the opposite side so it's not smooth, then try maybe an epoxy or hot glue.

not the type you use on your oreki figurines

AXNyLFQ.gif

either should still peel off the modmic when you don't need it anymore, use generously.

Error: 410

Probably I am on episode 4 after all.

It's not that it buggs me in a bad way, annoys me that we don't have such a game , I want it. A game with multiple class system like Yureka.With an incredible variety of item choices such as you rarely see anyone with an identical item,the numbers of the items take a back-step and the skill is all that would mostly matter, where to get spells you actually have to read through an actual spell book , to find places you must gather information and so much more than bring 10 pig asses for quests. Wonder if such a game would ever be created.

Personally I've always wanted to make an MMO where you had to learn how to perform all sorts of actions, not just do battles and glorified fetch-quests. So for instance, you might want to become a famous chef or blacksmith as a big goal, rather than always fighting monsters or whatever. You'd have to learn how to interact with the game world to do simple things first for the given "class", like bake bread or cook meat, or forge swords, and then your character would eventually learn how to do them automatically for you using simple commands.

Then you could learn how to specialize those skills with "quests" that taught you the next-most-advanced levels in that trade, or other trades entirely. You could focus on becoming an all-rounder, or specialize in what interested you, as your tastes changed. And the game's "raids" would differ, where you could have "round table" style raids, where diplomacy or business was the motif. Or you would have a "raid" where you had to create a gigantic banquet or festival, and everyone had to pitch in their skills to get it going. Basically a lot more variance, though the fundamental gameplay might not be all that varied.

I guess I wanted something a bit more thematically involving and interesting than the same old grinding, or the same old boring "wait for my ship to reach the next system, where i'll have a dogfight and micro my stats" type of MMO. But there's simply no time in my life to do it, or I'd have already probably made a simple Ultima-7 style game engine to experiment with these ideas.

you obviously need better 3M tape. get the grey dbl stick tape with red wrapper.

@MyInnerFred its usually sold as "outdoor" of I recall. It says permanent but is easier to remove than that crap foam stuff personally. The clear stuff will also work but is more expensive usually. If you need an exact link let me know. You should be able to find it home depot.

Personally I've always wanted to make an MMO where you had to learn how to perform all sorts of actions, not just do battles and glorified fetch-quests. So for instance, you might want to become a famous chef or blacksmith as a big goal, rather than always fighting monsters or whatever. You'd have to learn how to interact with the game world to do simple things first for the given "class", like bake bread or cook meat, or forge swords, and then your character would eventually learn how to do them automatically for you using simple commands.

Then you could learn how to specialize those skills with "quests" that taught you the next-most-advanced levels in that trade, or other trades entirely. You could focus on becoming an all-rounder, or specialize in what interested you, as your tastes changed. And the game's "raids" would differ, where you could have "round table" style raids, where diplomacy or business was the motif. Or you would have a "raid" where you had to create a gigantic banquet or festival, and everyone had to pitch in their skills to get it going. Basically a lot more variance, though the fundamental gameplay might not be all that varied.

I guess I wanted something a bit more thematically involving and interesting than the same old grinding, or the same old boring "wait for my ship to reach the next system, where i'll have a dogfight and micro my stats" type of MMO. But there's simply no time in my life to do it, or I'd have already probably made a simple Ultima-7 style game engine to experiment with these ideas.

that was something i really liked about the game elements of sao and log horizon both had specialized skills / trades like that

@MyInnerFred its usually sold as "outdoor" of I recall. It says permanent but is easier to remove than that crap foam stuff personally. The clear stuff will also work but is more expensive usually. If you need an exact link let me know. You should be able to find it home depot.

that clear stuff doesn't stick to shit for my experience

-snip-

that clear stuff doesn't stick to shit for my experience

The thin stuff like scotch tape style or the think stuff where is kinda like gel in between?

Also I imagine there will eventually be a number of posts on the site covering tape :P

The thin stuff like scotch tape style or the think stuff where is kinda like gel in between?

I love the thin double sided scotch tape for putting paper on metal as for your question the gel stuff that mnpctech talks up when I used that shit I couldn't get it to stick to anything

I love the thin double sided scotch tape for putting paper on metal as for your question the gel stuff that mnpctech talks up when I used that shit I couldn't get it to stick to anything

Odd @ericlee30 and I love the stuff. I have been using it for many years. I think the grey sticks better and I have been using it for even longer as the white foam stuff was pissing me off when removing it. There is also the black stuff but idk if that actually comes off ive never tried...

Odd @ericlee30 and I love the stuff. I have been using it for many years. I think the grey sticks better and I have been using it for even longer as the white foam stuff was pissing me off when removing it. There is also the black stuff but idk if that actually comes off ive never tried...

maybe i just had a bad roll but i could not get it to stick to anything at all

maybe i just had a bad roll but i could not get it to stick to anything at all

The Clear also pairs really well with egrips to give it a thicker backing.