Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

no the silly part is it is published by mircosoft who every other year says they are going to start doing more to help windows gaming and never do

I'm considering just giving away COD Ghost. I got a free physical copy of it but I don't care at all for it. Game Stop would probably give me like $2.50 for it plus I haven't bought a game from Gamestop in years.

And yes I agree with you 100% Microsoft is just plain lazy for not including all their exclusives on PC. That's why whenever they open their mouth and say they care about PC games it's just BS.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Nah, you're going about it the wrong way.

First you find the most expensive waterblocks you can buy, then you buy waterblocks for your waterblocks, because they're dual slot cards already so it'll fit and everyone knows that more area to transfer heat = more better cooling. You'll also want to double up on all your radiators, gotta transfer that heat as fast as possible. Then you get multiple reservoirs for faster and easier filling. Why fill it through only one when you can do it 2-3 times as fast? The next step is to get multiple pumps, because it'll be a little difficult for a single pump to push water through 6 waterblocks and over 1000mm of radiators.

Now that you're done improving cooling through redundancy, we're finally we're on to all the miscellaneous stuff. You want to get the most heavy duty tubing and fittings you can so it doesnt spring a leak or burst a tube due to the multiple pumps you decided to put in. I recommend industrial stuffs, they don't work any better but we all know that warranties give them the right to charge you double. Peace of mind is the most important thing right? Buy premixed coolant because you don't want to waste your time doing something you could pay other people to do for you, and the most pure silver doodad you can find to prevent corrosion. And bam. You're done.

If that isn't enough money then may I suggest buying one of the active cooling options and putting that under water as well?

This is everything I'm getting from the awesome guy Najuno for a wicked good deal of just paying shipping: 

Bitspower reservoir
Silver kill coil
EKWB 360mm radiator
Corsair 120mm high static pressure fans 3x
EKWB GTX780Ti waterblock 2x
EKWB GTX780Ti orange backplate 2x
EKWB GTX780Ti black backplate

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

That was one of the parts I liked, Yui is effing precious. <3

Indeed

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

This is everything I'm getting from the awesome guy Najuno for a wicked good deal of just paying shipping: 

Bitspower reservoir
Silver kill coil
EKWB 360mm radiator

Just paying shipping? Lucky sob >.>

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@c3p0_ did it, i would download it again if you went through the trouble of cleaning it up since i got lazy when i started to do it and gave up lol

Well, at first I was using Powershell and learning about it (I never use Powershell). 

Then I realized Bulk Rename Utility did everything I needed. Basically, you can designate where to put the renamed files after they are renamed (even if you don't actually rename them), and you can make it display every single file in a directory tree without displaying the folders. 

So I set it to display anything matching "*.gif" then select it to look in sub-folders but don't list folders (only files). Then I set it to move renamed files into my designated folders (say, F:\HS-Images\GIFS). Then run the program. Repeat for JPGs, PNGs, BMPs, HTML files, etc.

It flattens the structure. And if some files fail (such as every file named giphy.gif) I just replace giphy with giphy{0:4D} which basicallys numbers them 0001-9999 in sequential order. 

Bulk Rename Utility is awesome because understanding why Powershell was failing was annoying me. So I kinda gave up on learning it for now.

Here's how far I got (this failed):

Get-ChildItem -recurse "F:\HS-Images\ssssss" -filter | Move-Item "F:\HS-Images\ssssss" <some options I forget>

Something about how Move-Item doesn't allow piping.

And yes, I'll do the work of fixing it up, then I'll share it. I noticed a .txt file mentioning that someone used HTTTrack to download all of the files, but I've used that before with limited effect. I don't know how to accurately use it basically.

I used dupeGuru to find duplicate files and delete them.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Bitspower reservoir
Silver kill coil
EKWB 360mm radiator

Nice. I'm thinking of buying two Titan X's. No deals though :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Day 94 - My baby is finally hooked back up to it's lifeline (the Internet). It has been a long 3 months, but she's finally back. 

Time to game. (starts up Minecraft)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

My GPU is now ordered. Had to wait for some caaash. :P

Excited!

Well just got done ordering some watercooling hardware and stuff to put my system under water. This is my reaction right now.

inb4 I get told I did it wrong by getting an expandable AIO from cooler master just so I didn't need to spend another 150-200$ on a pump and CPU block.

God you guys are all happy and shit while I'm here watching my money fly outta the window.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

God you guys are all happy and shit while I'm here watching my money fly outta the window.

*at us.

That's why we are happy.

† Christian Member †

that doesn't doesn't surprise me in the least, SAO is shit after the first half of the first season, I'm not sure what you were expecting

heck i'm not even sure what I was expecting since they introduced asuna to super-sugoi onii-chan yoloing through levels being textbook cooldude and winning because "i feel like it" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i fucking hate when anime do things like that, it's like playing a game of Monopoly but you're too lazy to play or use actual strategy, so instead you draw your own money using notebook paper and a pack of Roseart crayons and bump the table everytime the dice lands on a number that would land you in jail.

Nvidia VRAM 3.5gb etc etc conspiracy

I really wanted to upgrade to one after selling my 770, but mine is 4GB and even if I get it for an 80$ difference I'm not sure I'd notice at 10% gain.

I don't have a newer card already. So I needed at new card no matter what.

And i don't believe in waiting for new hardware to arrive.

There could be a price drop in the next few months, but that will just be too bad.

The controversy didn't impact my choice. Won't be a problem for my uses.

The problem with that issues was basically that it was shitty of Nvidia.. .There is no debate about that...but the effect is vastly overstated at 1080p. Especially when people then tell you the next moment that TDP, and heat doesn't matter:P

Day 94 - My baby is finally hooked back up to it's lifeline (the Internet). It has been a long 3 months, but she's finally back. 

Ohhh poor baby! Must have been a nightmare for her...

We planned it just to throw it in your face.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Just paying shipping? Lucky sob >.>

he wants me to do big Kepler so he gave me a mad deal on it.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Is Zankyou no Terror any good?

As someone who has seen over 150 series, it is in my top 5, so yeah it's pretty great.

Woops hit quote not edit

Edit: What are you guys watching this season? I have a little list..

Arslan Senki
Denpa Kyoushi
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?
Etotama
Gintama°
Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation
Grisaia no Rakuen
Hibike! Euphonium
Houkago no Pleiades
Kekkai Sensen
Kyoukai no Rinne
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
Punch Line
Plastic Memories
Ore Monogatari!!
Owari no Seraph
Triage X
Shokugeki no Souma
Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo
Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2-sure-me

Oh and Assassination Classroom.

Ohhh poor baby! Must have been a nightmare for her...

Oh, I'm sure it was horribly lonely for her. But my God. The updates. Probably around 1+GB of them from Steam alone.

Wow you bastard

(pulled from download of entire HS thread page 1-930ish)

post-2414-0-17749900-1427935466.gif

post-2414-0-89044300-1427935463.gif

Oh, just wait. I'm poor right now, otherwise it'd be *our* money that was being thrown out the window. 

When I am not poor, there'll be another giveaway. Totes.

post-2414-0-89044300-1427935463.gif

post-2414-0-17749900-1427935466.gif

† Christian Member †

Saw it said NSFW. Opened it up and saw what looked like a bunch of buff guys kidnapping a girl. Thought 'Oh shit, this gonna be bad! This is... wait a minute... huh?' Then I laughed for a bit. You deserve a cookie sir.

snip

I shall give myself a cookie then.

cookie-monster.jpg

well cookies but. . . but . . . . ahh damn.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

first of april is so tiring , the internet takes it way too seriously

Well internet seems to live by the U.S timezone so I don't care, I live In the future, by half a day (almost) so far no one tried to pull a prank at all.

And it's the 2:nd now so I'm Safe.

Well I'm proud to say that finding these hidden treasures is a good ol' habit of mine.

Artoo In Love- Our Favortie Tin Can Robot Finds True Love.

Well not really my favorite, I like Wall E better.

see?

tumblr_mj9wt0M6as1s3y002o1_500.gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Someone needs to use this gif of the hybrid eclipse from an airplane (you can see the moon's shadow) and add something anime related.

I'm thinking Haruhi or ... something.

http://i.imgur.com/EpTz5rO.gif

Massive GIF. I wish this site supported .gifv.

† Christian Member †

I dont play minecraft unless its with a friend. This is me playing it by myself.

giphy.gif

In conclusion I rarely play minecraft.

They say money doesnt buy happiness. I call BS.

I kinda wanna buy these. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/akg-k553-pro-studio-headphone

But I dont think I really need another pair of AKG headphones.

Oh, I'm sure it was horribly lonely for her. But my God. The updates. Probably around 1+GB of them from Steam alone.

(pulled from download of entire HS thread page 1-930ish)

attachicon.gif1351126944279.gif

attachicon.gif5NlLGgP.gif

Oh, just wait. I'm poor right now, otherwise it'd be *our* money that was being thrown out the window. 

When I am not poor, there'll be another giveaway. Totes.

I just giveaway money. I dont know what people like.

Someone needs to use this gif of the hybrid eclipse from an airplane (you can see the moon's shadow) and add something anime related.

I'm thinking Haruhi or ... something.

http://i.imgur.com/EpTz5rO.gif

Massive GIF. I wish this site supported .gifv.

Pm it to me and I can play with it at home.

Blarg

I shall give myself a cookie then.

well cookies but. . . but . . . . ahh damn.

speaking of cookies, I finished my work extra early today (and the yuri yuri OVA was pretty boring IMO)

so I whipped up a batch of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies spiced with cayenne and cinnamon and half banana for butter sub

Did my test batch before putting the dough in the fridge, my dad put a non-stick wok with a plastic rubber/grip filled with oil in the oven and I didn't see it, I was wondering why the flying fuck these cookies smelled so weird.

i don't understand, why would you do this, and WHY the top shelf at the back where NOBODY can see. Whatever, least they taste ok. Delicious cancer

fQc7EBC.gif

i wanted to make oreo or reeses stuffed brownies tomorrow but i cba and i'd have to buy stuff

@ZeroGenesis upload it to imgur or some other image hosting site (it's easier than using LTT hosting) and then click the little green square thingy to the right of the font and formatting options in the reply box and paste the link to the picture there.

Error: 410

"Little"

I know :/ will probably pick up a few more when friends recommend them. 

How do you insert a gif?

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

I know :/ will probably pick up a few more when friends recommend them. 

I found everything on my anime list except for Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo

And wow, almost all of them have 0 episodes listed because there's little information released.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB