Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So may I ask when did the recent posts get removed from the main page? :)

edit: nvm I can see it again. but that was a weird glitch or something

Knowing the ltt team they likely tried to add a new feature and messed up and broke something.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Knowing the ltt team they likely tried to add a new feature and messed up and broke something.

well I can see it at times but if they really removed it that would be a letdown on my side.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

well I can see it at times but if they really removed it that would be a letdown on my side.

its used by everyone, they wouldnt remove it on purpose as far as i can tell.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well the april fools threads are already here. And More to come

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

no but they left it off the old night theme for many months even though i pointed it out a few times

snip

That. Would be awesome.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

So may I ask when did the recent posts get removed from the main page? :)

edit: nvm I can see it again. but that was a weird glitch or something

edit again: I can't see it again there are times I can see it and sometimes I dont

The linustechtips has been going though some glitchy times.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

So anybody here in a scanlation group? Like maybe a cleaner, re-drawer, proofreader, translator etc?

So anybody here in a scanlation group? Like maybe a cleaner, re-drawer, proofreader, translator etc?

@BashZeStampeedo, @Pitythefool and I are part of the Drunken Wolf Translations team, we translated the Spice and Wolf Light Novels(buy the dam books if you like the series!).

Currently I'm part of Roselia Scanlations and Moustache Scans however I'm not actively helping, @BashZeStampeedo is actively typesetting for Roselia at the moment.

I'm a Cleaner, Redrawer and a Proofreader. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@BashZeStampeedo, @Pitythefool and I are part of the Drunken Wolf Translations team, we translated the Spice and Wolf Light Novels(buy the dam books if you like the series!).

Currently I'm part of Roselia Scanlations and Moustache Scans however I'm not actively helping, @BashZeStampeedo is actively typesetting for Roselia at the moment.

where is this @Pitythefool i have not seen them post around here yet

damn You've got too much time on your hands. hahaha I can imagine the stress piling up if I were to do the things you do.  :wacko:

edit: oh wait you're not actively helping

damn You've got too much time on your hands. hahaha I can imagine the stress piling up if I were to do the things you do.  :wacko:

edit: oh wait you're not actively helping

he has to much work on his hands to do that right now

137.jpg?w=580&h=325

Cause Poi

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

my problem has been that i gave up on caring about being good at cs in 2005 and i just have not been able to get my self back into it fully and in 1.6 i was last playing with a 400 dpi mouse and 20 sensitivity so and in cs go i started with a 2500 dpi mouse and still a higher sensitivity then normal and now I'm slowly lowering it so i can aim again lol

I'm at 400 and 2.25 atm. I need to lower it to 400 & 1.0 so I can awp better.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second wave of april fools stuff

remember men, hold the lines. Today will be a long day, some of us will not make it but we will strive to defend that which is thee. HOLD THE LINE.

There is still 6 hours for me before I get to the 1st. then its another 24 hours till its over.

Blarg

Second wave of april fools stuff

remember men, hold the lines. Today will be a long day, some of us will not make it but we will strive to defend that which is thee. HOLD THE LINE.

txdBf01.png?1

Error: 410

I was only just recently made aware of this forum/anime society.

well welcome to the club and I guess I have @MyInnerFred to yell at for not getting you here before now

I'm at 400 and 2.25 atm. I need to lower it to 400 & 1.0 so I can awp better.

im playing at 4 sensitivity and 2500 dpi lol

well welcome to the club and I guess I have @MyInnerFred to yell at for not getting you here before now

im playing at 4 sensitivity and 2500 dpi lol

Well i went from 1200 and 5 to 400 and 2.25 immediately and saw improvement

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i went from 1200 and 5 to 400 and 2.25 immediately and saw improvement

i have lowered my sensitivity as it is i had it higher lol every time i have lowered it i feel like I'm moving so slow but i know that is why i cant aim i have better accuracy flicking to a spot then following once I'm aimed

Yeah, like Fred said, I'm helping Roselia get back into the swing of things after things slowed down for them for a while. I typeset, redraw, edit/proof, and QC for a bunch of series.

PS: Pity just joined the forums a day ago at our urging, but it's n-not like he wanted to or anything (baka!)

Dnb and pianos takes a massive dump on Dubstep and violins, this is a truth.

nice vid too.

the bridges give me dopamine floods :wub:

Error: 410

Yeah, like Fred said, I'm helping Roselia get back into the swing of things after things slowed down for them for a while. I typeset, redraw, edit/proof, and QC for a bunch of series.

PS: Pity just joined the forums a day ago at our urging, but it's n-not like he wanted to or anything (baka!)

Well at this point I'm not sure I want to join the forum either lol