Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Spoiler tag is for the weakminded.

If one really would like an anime; seeing spoiler would not affect anything.

People only bitch about spoiler then get off internet and feel relieved about not having to watch the anime, to pretend to have watched it, to talk to their friends about it.

I generally throw a few fake spoilers around; the people bitching loudest are the people I never speak to again.

wrong type of spoilers xD, he mentioned text spoilers so he does not have to go through a wall of text written by profosist

This^ 

I don't care much about anime spoilers, I just prefer spoiler boxes for long text so that scrolling isn't a pain in the butt. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

wrong type of spoilers xD, he mentioned text spoilers so he does not have to go through a wall of text written by profosist

People don't understand walls of text anymore, it would seem like they have never seen those old things called books.

This^ 

I don't care much about anime spoilers, I just prefer spoiler boxes for long text so that scrolling isn't a pain in the butt.

but if I spoiler them why would someone read it and how would people know that I replied to them? And dont you want to read what i have to say? :( its also sounds like you need hyper-scroll.

People don't understand walls of text anymore, it would seem like they have never seen those old things called books.

We prefer picture books! (I also like posting walls of text occasionally)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Hey a lot of text does not constitute a wall-o-text.

but if I spoiler them why would someone read it and how would people know that I replied to them? And dont you want to read what i have to say? :( its also sounds like you need hyper-scroll.

The only thing that changes is efficiency. People will read it, but after it's read, it doesn't serve any purpose except to hog up space on the page. Spoiler is helpful by preventing a lot of that and at the same time - if someone wants to read it, they can.

It's a very similar reason as to why people often snip other's quotes when responding to them.

That's assuming your questions weren't meant to be sarcastic of course :P

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

... because they want to know what you said?

That's what quotes are for. Reply to someone with a quote and they'll get a notification. 

Yes. I just don't want to scroll through it every time I visit that page.

What is hyper-scroll?

The only thing that changes is efficiency. People will read it, but after it's read, it doesn't serve any purpose except to hog up space on the page. Spoiler is helpful by preventing a lot of that and at the same time - if someone wants to read it, they can.

It's a very similar reason as to why people often snip other's quotes when responding to them.

This^

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

pages can go by so fast in this thread it doesn't really matter

pages can go by so fast in this thread it doesn't really matter

I wonder if anyone's ever printed out pages of an LTT thread and made it into a physical book?

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I wonder if anyone's ever printed out pages of an LTT thread and made it into a physical book?

I recommend someone does this with the Shit Posting thread...

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

wasnt that deleted?

I guess it was, that's quite the shame as it brought many thoughtful useful conversations to the community.. (I did read many pages of it, and I'm guessing that it took off as much of my live as equivalent to smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day for a few years...)

... because they want to know what you said?

That's what quotes are for. Reply to someone with a quote and they'll get a notification. 

Yes. I just don't want to scroll through it every time I visit that page.

What is hyper-scroll?

This^

Hyper-scroll is the amazing weighted toggleable logitech scroll wheels

I use the thumbscroll it's the amazing and only option to scroll down a page on a tablet..... Ok maybe not the only option but the fastest!

I just click the middle button on my mouse and then mouse it down just barely, so it slowly auto scrolls as I read. (Pro Tip)

I just click the middle button on my mouse and then mouse it down just barely, so it slowly auto scrolls as I read. (Pro Tip)

I love doing that with most articles I read. 

What animu is this?

snip

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! or Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions in English. It's the origin of this and "woop woop".

chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai-1-takanash

Edit: Ninja'd.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! or Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions in English. It's the origin of this and "woop woop".

-Rika-

Edit: Ninja'd.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions

Not seen it so no idea if it's good.

First impression : but load of random.

Dat English translation...

translation.jpg

In all honesty, I tend to find more translation issues with english dubs than subs, but still thought this was funny. 

There's worse like Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is called The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior. It sort of plays with Ritsu Kawai being "kawaii" and Kazunari Usa living in a complex under Kawai's family and having a complex for her. Still...

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

There's worse like Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is called The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior. It sort of plays with Ritsu Kawai being "kawaii" and Kazunari Usa living in a complex under Kawai's family and having a complex for her. Still...

Luckily, I haven't encountered that version...

Luckily, I haven't encountered that version...

You haven't been playing a lot of (Square Enix) games then. Just look at Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance or Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - the 012 is pronounced "duodecim" instead of "oh-twelve". There's also the nonsensical Engrish lyrics like Red Fraction, the opening song used for Black Lagoon. Oh, there's Oregairu who's full title is Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru - literally: "My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected" -, but in English it's: My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. They're similar, but the English one has a harsher meaning whereas the Japanese one is more defeated.