Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

All of my private and even semi private site are up... There are also other bigger site that are still up though they arnt their own trackers. Go for it though youll probably want to come physically for it casue even 2TB over the internet takes a while. Also I just deleted a couple hundred gigs off my server to make some space. A bunch more has to go as well since I dont have the money to buy more HDDs and a 8 port RAID controller at the moment. They have been really cracking down on that in japan recently, though I dont know if anyone "big" got hit yet. really its best to just not concern yourself with it.

I gave up trying to figure it out a long time ago.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gave up trying to figure it out a long time ago.

Continuing my monitoring activities for now...

@TheProfosist Is the semi-private stuff you're talking about your plex server?

Continuing my monitoring activities for now...

@TheProfosist Is the semi-private stuff you're talking about your plex server?

I dont have a plex server... by semi private I mean a semi private tracker. Even something like BakaBt counts as something like that. A private tracker would be one that you can only get invited to or have to apply to.

I think I have almost 200 titles in my to watch/to finish watching folder. So once I get it all sorted out who wants to help me whittle it down to say ~50.

I dont have a plex server... by semi private I mean a semi private tracker. Even something like BakaBt counts as something like that. A private tracker would be one that you can only get invited to or have to apply to.

Ah... My mistake...

Well, we're down to sneakernet parties where I am... We'll be testing point-to-point LAN file transfers using crossover cables soon and see how it compares to USB 2.0...

This is all for digital archiving research of course...

Ah... My mistake...

Well, we're down to sneakernet parties where I am... We'll be testing point-to-point LAN file transfers using crossover cables soon and see how it compares to USB 2.0...

nice

So yesterday i watched the first or so episodes of attack on titan after continuing watching Golgo for about eps or so.

It gets better as it progresses.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ah... My mistake...

lol giabit lan will 3x+ quicker than USB 2.0

It gets better as it progresses.

What does?

lol giabit lan will 3x+ quicker than USB 2.0

I'm stuck with 100M LAN...

Gigabit might come after I switch to an A88X mobo (hopefully in December for my medium-term upgrade cycle)

So yesterday i watched the first 16 or so episodes of attack on titan after continuing watching Golgo for about 12 eps or so.

so i updated this post apparently I put no numbers in for the amount of episodes I watched...

Gigabit might come after I switch to an A88X mobo (hopefully in December for my medium-term upgrade cycle)

then USB 2.0 is going to be MUCH quicker. youll only get about 10MB/s (maybe 11 or 12) on 10/100.

then USB 2.0 is going to be MUCH quicker. youll only get about 10MB/s (maybe 11 or 12) on 10/100.

Ok then... It was a good enough idea in my mind to warrant a trial though...

i think you have gigabit lan based on your motherboard in your sig

that Z77 will have it for sure... maybe its the PC hes going to?

EDIT: lol thats yours charger

but yes in the sec's for revision one it lists Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)

also its plenty new to have gigabit. Around first gen i7 erra was when it was becoming standard but back then they did stupid stuff like use a PCI not PCI-E lane for the controller (on the Sabertooth X58 for example). Which meant you didnt get full throughput about 80MB/s or so if I recall.

It's gigabit indeed... Didn't know that... Welp, LAN infrastructure upgrade time...

Too bad the machine I'm using for the sneakernet parties would be an eMachines Notebook with 10M LAN...

you all might be interested in this I havnt read it yet but its bound to be good http://goo.gl/aKyZU8 . Lately ANN and Otaku USA have been having a ton of really good articles coming out. I have actually considered subscribing to Otaku USA again but this time digitally.

What does?

attack on titan clearly

^

so i updated this post apparently I put no numbers in for the amount of episodes I watched...

Yeah. I thought you watched the first episode or two. :P Makes a lot more sense now.

I'm marathoning Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel with my nephew. He likes it. I like it. The animation is wonderful primarily because it's so colorful and detailed. That and I connect with the main character's love interest a lot. Introverted. Want to do my own thing, but still want people to be around from time to time. Difficult to deal with in general. 

*sigh* my life man.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

^

Yeah. I thought you watched the first episode or two. :P Makes a lot more sense now.

I'm marathoning Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel with my nephew. He likes it. I like it. The animation is wonderful primarily because it's so colorful and detailed. That and I connect with the main character's love interest a lot. Introverted. Want to do my own thing, but still want people to be around from time to time. Difficult to deal with in general.

*sigh* my life man.

That's the one that I just watch that's like love hina right? That last part confuses me.

That's the one that I just watch that's like love hina right? That last part confuses me.

Never seen Love Hina. It's about a boy who lives with a bunch of weirdos which includes a girl who reads a lot that he has a crush on.

Which "last part"?

"Want to do my own thing, but still want people to be around from time to time. Difficult to deal with in general."

Or

"*sigh* my life man."?

† Christian Member †

Never seen Love Hina. It's about a boy who lives with a bunch of weirdos which includes a girl who reads a lot that he has a crush on.

Which "last part"?

"Want to do my own thing, but still want people to be around from time to time. Difficult to deal with in general."

Or

"*sigh* my life man."?

Yes its that one I want he'd last week. I thin I talked about it in the main thread. If you like that style you should watch love hina its a classic and has a great OP.

Umm let's go with both.

Yes its that one I want he'd last week. I thin I talked about it in the main thread. If you like that style you should watch love hina its a classic and has a great OP.

Umm let's go with both.

Cool. I'll pitch it to my nephew and we'll see how that goes.

Basically I'm listing the things that I have in common with the girl who reads a lot.

That and I connect with the main character's love interest a lot. Introverted. Want to do my own thing, but still want people to be around from time to time. Difficult to deal with in general. 

*sigh* my life man.

I'm introverted in that I like to do my own thing, but (like that character) I still want to be around people from time to time even though I'm fine with being alone, and when I am around other people, I'm basically still alone. Just... alone around them (in how she's always reading, I'm always off in my head or playing video games). This makes me difficult to deal with because it's a contradiction to desire to be alone and desire to be with others at the same time... similar to that character. In fact, I copied most of that line from the anime itself. It perfectly describes me.

The last line where I sigh is me just being irritated with my life. It's a painful existence sometimes when you want to connect with others but doing so in and of itself is painful. It's a watered-down Catch-22 (lose-lose situation), and it makes keeping up relationships with people who aren't like me and don't understand very difficult. 

That mostly precludes (prohibits ) me from certain types of specific relationships (i.e. romantic, deep/personal connection, fulfilling, long-lasting, etc.)

I'm working on it now tho', but it's currently how I am and have been since my earliest memories.

† Christian Member †