Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

WHAAT LTT Anime Club?! :o

i should pay attention more

*Followed*

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

WHAAT LTT Anime Club?! :o

i should pay attention more

*Followed*

Would you be interested in joining us? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Would you be interested in joining us? 

Would love to

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

@Rising Welcome to the anime club. You're not the only new one here, I joined yesterday, and I think another guy did very recently as well. :D

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

@Rising Welcome to the anime club. You're not the only new one here, I joined yesterday, and I think another guy did very recently as well. :D

Welcome @Rising to the club~!

Thanks! Well i'm off to watch Desert Punk now. I've been trying to find good Anime's to watch by myself but i always end up shopping for computer parts, lightsabers, or some other tech jazz. So this should help by at-least giving me a specific one to watch every week B).

Thanks! Well i'm off to watch Desert Punk now. I've been trying to find good Anime's to watch by myself but i always end up shopping for computer parts, lightsabers, or some other tech jazz. So this should help by at-least giving me a specific one to watch every week B).

I have Desert Punk on DVD and all I am going to say is that you are better off watching some newer stuff.

Such as No Game No Life.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I have Desert Punk on DVD and all I am going to say is that you are better off watching some newer stuff.

Such as No Game No Life.

I'll take a look at it  ^_^

I'll take a look a it^

epileptic warning Though......ok not really but a lot of strong colours all over your face in that Anime.

With that said, some recommendations: school rumble, spice and Wolf, code geass, Gundam X, Tactical roar and Gurren Lagan

for something less intensive but still amazing: 5cm per second and Di GI charat Winter garden.

epileptic warning Though......ok not really but a lot of strong colours all over your face in that Anime.

With that said, some recommendations: school rumble, spice and Wolf, code geass, Gundam X, Tactical roar and Gurren Lagan

for something less intensive but still amazing: 5cm per second and Di GI charat Winter garden.

Haha so many Anime's, i'll need a list :D ! thanks! I've seen a few of those like Code Geass, Gurren Lagan, Gundam X.

Haha so many Anime's, i'll need a list :D ! thanks! I've seen a few of those like Code Geass, Gurren Lagan, Gundam X.

Also, I've yet to see this mentioned, but Fairy Tail's one of my favorite animes. Hopefully you'd like it. :)

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

That's part of the reason it's good.

A different visual style keeps it more than just reading subtitles + listening to japanese you barely understand.

Epileptic warning is reserved for glorious SHAFT anime(and only the good ones such as Bakemonogatari...etc.).

Did you see older Gundam series?

Universal Century Master Race. Red is 3 times fast.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Did you see older Gundam series?

Universal Century Master Race. Red is 3 times fast.

Gundam Wing;

Duo Master Race

Gundam Wing;

Duo Master Race

Bishicorps/plotarmor peasantry.

Bishicorps/plotarmor peasantry.

I Won't even pretend to know what a Bishicorps is :unsure:

I Won't even pretend to know what a Bishicorps is :unsure:

5 boys.

Duo's Ponytail +20 to awesome sauce.

Bright Slap would have made it 3 times more awesome without being red.

I could've sworn I saw nyaa and hs up yesterday.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

I could've sworn I saw nyaa and hs up yesterday.

nope still down...

So yesterday i watched the first 16 or so episodes of attack on titan after continuing watching Golgo for about 12 eps or so.

Hmmm i checked out some places and they are all down, only Animesuki itself is working but there aint much there because they don't host stuff.

well guys, shits going down! last thing left is to Raid Profosist´s footlocker !! :D

All of my private and even semi private site are up... There are also other bigger site that are still up though they arnt their own trackers.

Go for it though youll probably want to come physically for it casue even 2TB over the internet takes a while. Also I just deleted a couple hundred gigs off my server to make some space. A bunch more has to go as well since I dont have the money to buy more HDDs and a 8 port RAID controller at the moment.

Or one could just use PerfectDark/Share.

They have been really cracking down on that in japan recently, though I dont know if anyone "big" got hit yet.

Man, I so don't fit in. I have no idea what any of you are talking about. ICY19R9.png

really its best to just not concern yourself with it.