Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Wow... Again? What are the chances of a liver transplant?

AFAIK a liver transplant wouldn`t help because the cancer is metastasized. :(

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I live.

we all assumed that you'd gone and accidentally offed yourself trying to throw your PC off a cliff since you can't do anything involving a computer right

1vcjA3z.png

10/10, dropped 2 hours ago 

muh bassline

Error: 410

we all assumed that you'd gone and accidentally offed yourself trying to throw your PC off a cliff since you can't do anything involving a computer right

Maybe he did that and returned as a zombie.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I just had an idea: a mousepad that works like a wacom tablet with a mouse that works like a wacom pen. You could have a wireless mouse with perfect tracking and without having to worry about batteries.

I just had an idea: a mousepad that works like a wacom tablet with a mouse that works like a wacom pen. You could have a wireless mouse with perfect tracking and without having to worry about batteries.

you do know that wacom has made mice for their tablets for years...

you do know that wacom has made mice for their tablets for years...

I didn't know that it actually existed.

This looks magnificent. The animation appears superb.

https://youtu.be/gfGBvwAgnbs

Same with this. 10/10 music.

https://youtu.be/TGofzK1DGds

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Although it looks like I cant find them on their site so they may have stopped making them. I'm not sure but you can still find them for sale places

Just by looking at reviews on amazon it seems like they aren't very well built though. Lots of reports of it breaking quickly.

Literally the worst. Fuck cancer straight to hell.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

I realize that. One part at a time. Its still good enough for me though.

well depending on the resolution and things you are doing than you will be fine

clearly not the best cpu but I wouldn't be all that concerned about it really

well at a higher resolution it wont be holding back the gpu

AFAIK a liver transplant wouldn`t help because the cancer is metastasized. :(

but if its in the liver wouldn't transplanting one take the cancer out?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Just by looking at reviews on amazon it seems like they aren't very well built though. Lots of reports of it breaking quickly.

I'm more surprised that people really used them. I have known about them for years but I have never really heard of anyone using them.

well depending on the resolution and things you are doing than you will be fine

well at a higher resolution it wont be holding back the gpu

so? How many people do you know gaming higher then 1080p not that many. He also only has 2 1080p screens based on his profile so he would only be playing on a single 1080p screen.

so? How many people do you know gaming higher then 1080p not that many. He also only has 2 1080p screens based on his profile so he would only be playing on a single 1080p screen.

doesn't always have to be gaming and he will still get playable frames but at a higher resolution the cpu will hold back the gpu less

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

but if its in the liver wouldn't transplanting one take the cancer out?

the problem is that the cancer has most likely spread to other parts of his body and a simple(not so simple but i hope you know what i mean) transplant wont help much  

not to mention massive waits for another liver

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'm more surprised that people really used them. I have known about them for years but I have never really heard of anyone using them.

Agreed, although I'd be interested in such a mouse if someone made a more gaming oriented version with along with a cheaper tablet. It wouldn't have any real disadvantage to a normal wired gaming mouse but it could be build lighter and wouldn't require a cable.

Agreed, although I'd be interested in such a mouse if someone made a more gaming oriented version with along with a cheaper tablet. It wouldn't have any real disadvantage to a normal wired gaming mouse but it could be build lighter and wouldn't require a cable.

I have tried gaming with a wacom doesnt go so well in fps games lol

doesn't always have to be gaming and he will still get playable frames but at a higher resolution the cpu will hold back the gpu less

I get the feeling you buy into all the anti amd bs that goes around.

the problem is that the cancer has most likely spread to other parts of his body and a simple(not so simple but i hope you know what i mean) transplant wont help much  

not to mention massive waits for another liver

ok, but if it hasn't spread yet and didn't have to wait a transplant would work, right?

Spoiler