Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

who's up for some shamelessly low hanging yuri smut?

1444436888197.jpg

seeing how large the age difference looks, i am not

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

yes pay for hosting

I thought about it.

The map looks pretty cool, I never really played minecraft for the survival aspect of it. It was always about "what awesome thing should we build next?!"

I can link map if you wish.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

or he could make a cheap little server for it, would most likely save him more in the long run

I think I would still probably go with paying for one but I have ran servers off my computer, off a dedicated computer for it, and paid for hosting them. My be I'm crazy but paying seemed to be the best and only cost like $10-15 a month for a smaller server.

who's up for some shamelessly low hanging yuri smut?

1444436888197.jpg

Not even tagged as Yuri/Shoujo-ai.

Gunna be total bait and switch. 

I think I would still probably go with paying for one but I have ran servers off my computer, off a dedicated computer for it, and paid for hosting them. My be I'm crazy but paying seemed to be the best and only cost like $10-15 a month for a smaller server.

ok say you pay 10 for a server and use it for 30 months thats 300 you can make an okay server with that so you will save money by making a cheap 300 server yourself

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

ok say you pay 10 for a server and use it for 30 months thats 300 you can make an okay server with that so you will save money by making a cheap 300 server yourself

don't forget price of electricity, internet connection, time doing upkeep, noise pollution. as well as the fact that for for 2.5 years he could have already been running a server. As well as a $300 computer not really being the best server.

@MyInnerFred

Anime club MineCraft server?

I was thinking terraria or cs go myself at somepoint

I'm down, but activity may be really inconsistent. 

Why do you say that?

COMIC SANS

don't forget price of electricity, internet connection, time doing upkeep, noise pollution. as well as the fact that for for 2.5 years he could have already been running a server. As well as a $300 computer not really being the best server.

I was thinking terraria or cs go myself at somepoint

well i left out electricity and internet prices because its dependent on the area and i'm down for a terraria server, i just need to get terraria first

Spoiler

So now i have all the achievements in terraria and only one more thing to do with @Vitalius before I will view it as having finished terraria

I can't get those last 3. Fuckin' rainbow slimes.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

I can't get those last 3. Fuckin' rainbow slimes.

I think i get rainbow slime all the time in blood moons. I did have to go to another world that was corruption to get the final 2-3 slimes i needed. The 200 fishing quests and wave 15 of the frost moon event were a bitch for me

12109124_1729429930613642_51238715266092

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

like from the blood puddles left on the floor by disobedient members with bad taste after execution by 1000 cuts?

I can imagine the salt being rubbed on the wounds.

like from the blood puddles left on the floor by disobedient members with bad taste after execution by 1000 cuts?

No as in the puddles fred leaves on the floor.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I can imagine the salt being rubbed on the wounds.

99 isopro

WrRtT8m.jpg

Applied on with a rusty nail.

No as in the puddles fred leaves on the floor.

well ya from all the people that piss themselves in terror after being forced to witnessing that sick bastard slowly cut and torture people and then leave behind nothing but a puddle of blood on the floor

oh so attack cards is what they are called? and no i never seen Kamen rider, i guess power rangers is the closet thing i´ve ever seen.

the "holding hands" thing is just something they say but really she is absorbing energy and just unleashes it, she is like a Goku doing Spirit bomb but is 500% faster at it :P

oh yeah, i just remembered that in shirabes GX henshin you can see her vag.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.