Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I was giving my reactions to the worst anime of the summer season I watched all 12 episodes... (Kuusen madoushi)

Then watch all ep and make a single post.

:/ ship post alert ? 

Exactly.

-------------------------------

See you can also use multiquote.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I finished the episode now.

i shall ask again , what frigging show was it 

Exactly.

omg such wow , much magic ;D  

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Exactly.

Oh lol forgot. And sorry I didn't expect that much mindfuck. Won't do again

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Didn't I put on it lol kuusen madoushi is all you need to type I think.

USE MULTIQUOTE

Oh lol forgot. And sorry I didn't expect that much mindfuck. Won't do again

USE MULTIQUOTE

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

well in other news goodbye amd fury x , and all cooler master aios .... well done asetek for suing some one over something so stupid 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

The past page...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hahah

Better make like Akarin and set opacity to 0%

tumblr_ne4k5bXDgT1rban1do1_500.gif

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

So why don't we just bite the bullet and make a second thread, one that's meant to purely be on-topic for anime/manga/LN/related stuff, and see how that goes? I'd imagine that no one will mind limiting their "shitposting" and general discussion to this main thread, and it would maybe help newcomers and members alike keep on top of the discussions our club is supposed to be about. Not like this thread would die, or that the other thread would have to be as active and such. If we're still thinking about it, might as well give a shot, right?

Because what's the point in being in a club only talking about one single things? I'm sorry buddy but I can think of about 100 other things I'd rather be talking about including this and I hate limiting myself to one thing. I love Anime, I love design and I love motorbikes not to mention tech so forgive me for calling someone out on some bullshit which was brought up in a little thread of discussion. No offence but this isn't 1940 Germany and I'd rather have the free will to post what I like in a thread with like minded people like yourself.

Could you discuss your design choices? I don't understand your need for all those fans, also dimensions? Where has the front that you copied... I mean took inspiration from gone?

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

The police give my dad a $45 ticket for sneezing in the public  :( .

corrupt cops hurray

well in other news goodbye amd fury x , and all cooler master aios .... well done asetek for suing some one over something so stupid 

well at least they aren't apple suing people over something that has no similarities to their products

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

What? How? We are not talking about North Korea, right?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Really?! US are weird. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

What? How? We are not talking about North Korea, right?

No, is in US.

Really?! US are weird.

Yeah no joke.

It's their hardwork they can sue over it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Pretty much this, If I designed and hand coded a website and someone was helping themselves to my countless hours of work etc I'd be pretty fucking pissed too tbh.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Could you discuss your design choices? I don't understand your need for all those fans, also dimensions? Where has the front that you copied... I mean took inspiration from gone?

i gave you the dimensions earlier, reason for those fans is because cooling and the ability to have 4 280mm rads for water cooling each with 2 fans on one side while staying inside the case(pain in the ass figuring all the dimensions, had to do the fan placement multiple times to get everything to fit, and here http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=291494 yes similar but its also different

Yeah no joke. 

the cops in the US are corupt, i thought everyone knew that

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Will AMD completely stop selling Fury X? That's pretty bad news if they do. :(

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

not really, it was overpriced anyway, it barely got to the 980 ti level in DX12, just barely

Spoiler

The patent is AFAIK about mounting the pump on the CPU block. Even I could have come up with something this simple.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

i gave you the dimensions earlier, reason for those fans is because cooling and the ability to have 4 280mm rads for water cooling each with 2 fans on one side while staying inside the case(pain in the ass figuring all the dimensions, had to do the fan placement multiple times to get everything to fit, and here http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=291494 yes similar but its also different

the cops in the US are corupt, i thought everyone knew that

The cost of 4x 280 rads isn't worth it when you could fit 2x 560mm rads for a fraction of the cost, not only will this bring down the costs of the rads but your fittings and possibly tubing too, it will also take up less space and bring down your cost for materials...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

well seeing as they use a cooler master aio that infringed the copyright , more then likely they will have to stop selling it and find a diff man. for the coolers

Spoiler
Spoiler

The cost of 4x 280 rads isn't worth it when you could fit 2x 560mm rads for a fraction of the cost, not only will this bring down the costs of the rads but your fittings and possibly tubing too, it will also take up less space and bring down your cost for materials...

well i just want it as an option, and i'd have to do a lot of adjusting and changing the shape to fit even 1 560mm in

Spoiler

well i just want it as an option, and i'd have to do a lot of adjusting and changing the shape to fit even 1 560mm in

If you're watercooling then you'll want to have the bits you need ready. You can still make it a cube case if you like but 4x 280mm rads is daft mate, sorry but it is, the cost of fittings alone would put me off fitting more than 2 radiators.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

If you're watercooling then you'll want to have the bits you need ready. You can still make it a cube case if you like but 4x 280mm rads is daft mate, sorry but it is, the cost of fittings alone would put me off fitting more than 2 radiators.

well i could make the one on the top 1 280x280mm rad, instead of 2 280x140mm rads, but watercooling would happen in multiple years, i only want the option to have a watercooling loop

Spoiler

I'm back...anything weird worth noting happen in the last 30 pages?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory