Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

The ending is cruel... and beautiful.

...or it would be, had they stopped to consider basic logic. I mean, I can still turn my brain off and pretend it makes sense, but I shouldn't have to. It completely ruins the effect. I honestly think Key would be better off making one-shot manga or short OVAs, because then they'd be forced to really think about what they're writing. But people still love their VNs, so whatever.

I'm just going to drop this here.

It's a shoujo, slice of life one-shot oh and no romance.

It's a great read about not giving up on life and that no-matter how cruel/disturbed/rude you think people are there are still gems that restore your faith in humanity. It also shows how simple words can make/break a person's life.

http://mangapark.me/manga/then-i-ll-go-first/s1/c0

1.jpg

it was good, you should post this in the recommendation thread, we need more mangas for a manga week poll

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

i think i would rather play atari breakout on google image search

I played that the other day. Almost beat it but had to go somewhere.

Blarg

I'm back.

Ok need to have an ultrasound to check for any other cancerous lumps. Also my surgery is set for Friday April 17th.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

i think i would rather play atari breakout on google image search

Fun times

Steve

...or it would be, had they stopped to consider basic logic.

You mean, they shouldn't do season 2? I just heard about it today and that sounds really strange for me. I am not sure if I want to see it. Like, I wish I could stop watching SAO after Aincard arc... Well, shall see.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

You mean, they shouldn't do season 2? I just heard about it today and that sounds really strange for me. I am not sure if I want to see it. Like, I wish I could stop watching SAO after Aincard arc... Well, shall see.

Season 2? I thought they were just making a VN for Angel Beats? (Frankly, I like the idea... I think making a VN gives them a chance to fix Angel Beats so it lives up to it's reputation.)

I can't really get into stuff like SAO anymore, though. I've seen too many similar stories, and pretty visuals don't mean anything to me without being matched by a good story with relatable characters. I can only enjoy those series if I'm watching them with others, so we can poke fun or discuss them.

Is log horizon dub any good? 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

its one of the lower quality dubs ive watched so far.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I don't watch dubs anymore because its always the same voice actors since Funimation gets most of the anime here in the states.

This is also another reason I don't wathc dubs.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

a ball on a string you set on fire.

AKA fire juggling.

or that....i guess.

Its also a magical and quite tasty food.

Poi.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Season 2? I thought they were just making a VN for Angel Beats? (Frankly, I like the idea... I think making a VN gives them a chance to fix Angel Beats so it lives up to it's reputation.)

I can't really get into stuff like SAO anymore, though. I've seen too many similar stories, and pretty visuals don't mean anything to me without being matched by a good story with relatable characters. I can only enjoy those series if I'm watching them with others, so we can poke fun or discuss them.

No season 2, just confusing rumours. >_<

Well the first arc of SAO was unusual and breathtaking, but then story became lame and in season 2 everything get bad.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Dang it  :mellow:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I don't watch dubs anymore because its always the same voice actors since Funimation gets most of the anime here in the states.

After a while I began to recognize seiyū. Kazuya Nakai, or Kazuki Yao for example... They are pretty much the same. : )

50a1ea7cdf0f003a261cd41b0d6af6f4.png

Hmm... You are faster but must reduce mistakes too you know.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Hey guys. What do you think about the new CSGO update?

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

What do you mean? I am really slow at typing see my test results >>>

attachicon.gifTyping Speed.PNG

Very nice.

Then again, i'm using the computer for the first time today, I need to get warmed up.

post-67084-0-64535300-1427911996.png

K70 RGB

Hey guys. What do you think about the new CSGO update?

have not played it since the update but i hear you can make some money trading up stat tracks lol

also only things i cared about in the update were chicken kills and ability to move stattrak kills to different skins

Is Zankyou no Terror any good?

Also since apparently this is a thing going on now:

bllc24n.png

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Very nice.

Then again, i'm using the computer for the first time today, I need to get warmed up.

Also since apparently this is a thing going on now:

bllc24n.png

Cool Very Nice...  :unsure:

Why am I so slow? Why? Why?

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Cool Very Nice...  :unsure:

Why am I so slow? Why? Why?

I don't know about you but I know why I'm slow at typing. I touch type but since I learned to type in video games my mainly type with my left hand and don't use home keys or type properly. My left hand home keys are shift, a, s, d, space bar and my right hand just floats around and I only use like 2-3 fingers on my right hand when typing lol

I don't know about you but I know why I'm slow at typing. I touch type but since I learned to type in video games my mainly type with my left hand and don't use home keys or type properly. My left hand home keys are shift, a, s, d, space bar and my right hand just floats around and I only use like 2-3 fingers on my right hand when typing lol

You should prob get back in the habit of regular typing. It's helpful in games and other things also.

K70 RGB