Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

that is kind of a problem with it no one really knows how it is done since valve will not say. From what i have seen you fight like hell to rank up and lose like 2 times and rank down lol

So true. Why keep it a secret? That's so stupid!!!

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

So true. Why keep it a secret? That's so stupid!!!

probably in hopes of keeping people from gaming the system but really I see more people trying to play below their rank rather then get a higher rank lol

I find the ranking system really weird. I have no concept whatsoever on how it works other than its not based on EXP.

I dont know and to be fair I dont give a shit what rank I am. I play it to have fun.

probably in hopes of keeping people from gaming the system but really I see more people trying to play below their rank rather then get a higher rank lol

Funny story. So I was playing with a friend whom was playing with a group of people. I joined in and first map was dust2. Bought the MP7. They were all saying the MP7 was shit. I was top of the leader board for the majority of time playing as T and I didnt even have a rank and some were like really high. Probably. I wont get into CT as there i just dropped to 3rd. Second game, as I was always using the MP7 I kept buying everyone else guns and bought my friend like 5 AWPs. Still thought the MP7 was shit dough. Fools

Steve

I dont know and to be fair I dont give a shit what rank I am. I play it to have fun.

Funny story. So I was playing with a friend whom was playing with a group of people. I joined in and first map was dust2. Bought the MP7. They were all saying the MP7 was shit. I was top of the leader board for the majority of time playing as T and I didnt even have a rank and some were like really high. Probably. I wont get into CT as there i just dropped to 3rd. Second game, as I was always using the MP7 I kept buying everyone else guns and bought my friend like 5 AWPs. Still thought the MP7 was shit dough. Fools

I love that moment when the opposing team rushes and your sitting there with a Negev. Ahh good times, good times.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

I love that moment when the opposing team rushes and your sitting there with a Negev. Ahh good times, good times.

Up for a quick game? 1v1

Steve

Up for a quick game? 1v1

Lol currently in school.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

Lol currently in school.

Lel, dont you have easter break?

Also, just ordered a headphone stand. Cost naught :D

Steve

Lel, dont you have easter break?

Also, just ordered a headphone stand. Cost naught :D

Easter break is this Friday. Lol i only have two days off not counting the weekend.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

Easter break is this Friday. Lol i only have two days off not counting the weekend.

You only get Fri and Mon off? I get 2 weeks.

Steve

Awww so lucky. Currently in French class just sitting here browsing the forum. Makes sense.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

2 weeks O.o.

1 week here only.

And speaking of CS, 8wins in a row, haven't ranked up. 9th game was a draw - rank up :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Awww so lucky. Currently in French class just sitting here browsing the forum. Makes sense.

I remember french. In secondary school all I learnt was "La Gomme" et "Le Fromage". And then the very basics like hello, how are you, my name is etc...

Steve

2 weeks O.o.

1 week here only.

And speaking of CS, 8wins in a row, haven't ranked up. 9th game was a draw - rank up :P

yep and it only takes like 3 loses in a row to rank down lol

2 weeks O.o.

1 week here only.

lel. If I'm hungry I play like complete shit

Steve

Just finished Gugure kokkori-san, was pretty good. Moved on to ore no imouto season 2 as I just finished season 1 this morning. However, I did come across Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai which looks pretty hot.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Just searched up the monogatari series, and holy shit is there a ton.

K70 RGB

Yeah that series gets talked about on this thread. But I've never seen them nor do I even know what they are about.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Yeah that series gets talked about on this thread. But I've never seen them nor do I even know what they are about.

And there's supposedly more in the story line before this too...

post-67084-0-66551000-1427826436.png

K70 RGB

I tried the first episode on one of them. bakei htink and it borke my brain

Steve

I believe this is a good time to summon @Oshino Shinobu the great doughnut loli.

0s4eCGX.gif

i have watched all but Tsukimonogatari. It isn't that long really

It may not be long but all the dialog makes it feel like it is.

Blarg

snip

Lol, 500 vs 300 lines average dialog. 

K70 RGB

I feel like my typing speed has gone down and that my keys are becoming much harder to press.

However, when I did a typing speed test, it showed that my speed has gone from 70 to 80.

Must be my mind speeding up.

K70 RGB

It may not be long but all the dialog makes it feel like it is.

I marathoned the original naruto and shippuden up until I caught up but that was like 4-500 episodes I'm currently still up to date on naruto shippuden as well as watched all of bleach, and marathoned 157 episodes of fairytail really need to start watching that again lol

by marathoning I mean that is all I watched at the time nothing else

I marathoned the original naruto and shippuden up until I caught up but that was like 4-500 episodes I'm currently still up to date on naruto shippuden as well as watched all of bleach, and marathoned 157 episodes of fairytail really need to start watching that again lol

by marathoning I mean that is all I watched at the time nothing else

in all seriousness if I were ever in charge of making anything 500 episodes I would have probably commissioned a very large dartboard or spin wheel by the time we hit episode 100 or so.

0fDYf6F.jpg

I've also heard news of a Cyborg 009 remake.

also looks to be a hyouka BD repack

Error: 410