Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
5 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Never got pass episode one on that one.

Same and I've tried really really hard...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

4 hours ago, AniJan said:

Er, can someone tell me why Kabeneri Iron Fortress gets so many negative reviews? Personally, I liked it.

It started out good. But it went down the rails really quick. Don't remembe much, but I remember questioning a lot of their decisions, villain haven't been any good either. There were more peoblems I've found with it too, but forgot most of it by now. I suppose show wasn't memorable too.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

10 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Same and I've tried really really hard...

Yup... I get people telling me I'm crazy for not watching "classics".

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

19 hours ago, AniJan said:

Er, can someone tell me why Kabeneri Iron Fortress gets so many negative reviews? Personally, I liked it.

show wasn't memorable. tho i really liked the production and music 

i heard there might be a s2. AFAIK s1 had a very lacking ending, felt like there could be a s2 to work into 

6 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

I liked it, but it is indeed not really memorable, I barely remember anything of it.... It was some type of zombie anime right?

Then again, I also don't remember what happened in the latest episode of Boku no Hero Academia, from a few days ago, so there's that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

i heard there might be a s2. AFAIK s1 had a very lacking ending, felt like there could be a s2 to work into 

There is supposed to be a S2 next year, in the spring I think.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, Technicolors said:

Elaborate?

aN7w92gw_700w_0.jpg

anyone? :S

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

@MyInnerFred Just wanted to let you know I finally got around to watching Hyouka and it's great. Currently on episode 12 but I might just buy the Bluray for it later.

I only buy the blurays for Anime I like the most.B|

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

On 4/30/2017 at 7:51 PM, ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen said:

Just learned that Baka went private a few weeks back, and I had thought to make an account too...

Got an account now after an interview in IRC.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I read the last few chapters of Evangelion just recently. They were sorta an epilogue and prologue for the original series. And they kinda set themselves up for the Rebuild of Evangelion with it.

On 9/7/2017 at 1:40 AM, DudeWazap said:

@MyInnerFred Just wanted to let you know I finally got around to watching Hyouka and it's great. Currently on episode 12 but I might just buy the Bluray for it later.

I only buy the blurays for Anime I like the most.B|

Wow, glad to hear you like Hyouka. Funny enough I've downloaded like the whole Shakugan no Shana collection a couple of months back, wasn't that your favorite series? 

On 9/7/2017 at 4:44 PM, ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen said:

Got an account now after an interview in IRC.

I was kinda lost when Nyaa went down, was unfortunate bakabt went invite only as well. Luckily I got a invite to Animebytes so I have a new go to source for anime torrenting content.

9 hours ago, Charger said:

anyone know what this is from?

7tjMVoq.jpg

Charger.... a screencap of just shoes is going to be really fucking hard to figure out. Got anything more?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Wow, glad to hear you like Hyouka. Funny enough I've downloaded like the whole Shakugan no Shana collection a couple of months back, wasn't that your favorite series? 

Yeah my favorite Anime will always be Dragon Ball Z. But I really liked the story on Shana. I will admit that on Shana they rushed the 3rd season a bit. they could have made it into 4 seasons to wrap up the story better but I still really enjoyed it never the less. 

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

8 minutes ago, DudeWazap said:

Yeah my favorite Anime will always be Dragon Ball Z. But I really liked the story on Shana. I will admit that on Shana they rushed the 3rd season a bit. they could have made it into 4 seasons to wrap up the story better but I still really enjoyed it never the less. 

Heard mixed things about it, might give it a marathon soon. Hey your area ok with Harvey? I'm in high ground areas of Houston so no flooding but sewage was backed up.

Didn't get affected much in San Antonio huh?

8 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Heard mixed things about it, might give it a marathon soon. Hey your area ok with Harvey? I'm in high ground areas of Houston so no flooding but sewage was backed up.

Didn't get affected much in San Antonio huh?

San Antonio just got some wind and scattered rain but thats about it. We didn't even get a thunder storm power outages. It was more of a regular rainy day.

I believe it was because the hurricane turned the other way as soon as the tail end of it reached San Antonio.

Good to hear that where you live is your house is fine. 

Spoiler

-

6 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

I was kinda lost when Nyaa went down, was unfortunate bakabt went invite only as well. Luckily I got a invite to Animebytes so I have a new go to source for anime torrenting content.

Animebytes is pretty much the best private tracker IMO while Animetorrents being the worst one.Also nyaa is back as well xD

5 hours ago, AG1233 said:

Animebytes is pretty much the best private tracker IMO while Animetorrents being the worst one.Also nyaa is back as well xD

Yeah I know nyaa is back but most of the torrents have been reset unfortunately. 

On 9/10/2017 at 7:35 PM, MyInnerFred said:

Charger.... a screencap of just shoes is going to be really fucking hard to figure out. Got anything more?

nope saw the image and wanted to know what its from about the only thing i have seen it connected to is sailor moon not sure if it is or not though

I need more anime to watch! lol I finished the series I was watching and only have 1 movie I plan on watching and I have a long ass trip ahead of me. Can I get some recommendations for anime similar to what I've watched so far 

the list of what I've seen in order of my favorite to least favorite:

-koe no katachi

-your lie in april

-Orange

-kimi no nawa

-Kokoro connect

-plastic memories

-my teen romantic comedy snafu

-5cm per second

-the girl who leapt through time

-tamako love story

And I plan on watching wolf children. What other movies or series are there that are similar to these?

1 hour ago, Joelbanks5 said:

I need more anime to watch! lol I finished the series I was watching and only have 1 movie I plan on watching and I have a long ass trip ahead of me. Can I get some recommendations for anime similar to what I've watched so far 

the list of what I've seen in order of my favorite to least favorite:

-koe no katachi

-your lie in april

-Orange

-kimi no nawa

-Kokoro connect

-plastic memories

-my teen romantic comedy snafu

-5cm per second

-the girl who leapt through time

-tamako love story

And I plan on watching wolf children. What other movies or series are there that are similar to these?

Shinsekai yori

Itazura na Kiss

Golden Time

Boku dake ga Inai Machi

D-Frag!

Death Parade

Hyouka

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

3 hours ago, Charger said:

wanted to know what its from about the only thing i have seen it connected to is sailor moon not sure if it is or not though

You know, there is a great way of figuring it out, pyo.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.