HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favourite feature is the front-facing stereo speakers. I'm really with Linus on this one about how nobody else cares to implement such an obvious "feature", and they've already been given a year to copy.

my favorite thing about HTC One M8 is the design (Not only the M8 almost all HTC phone), the speaker is a great thing and a must have, and the support for 128Gb of storage is a must have for me.. :) The battery is a great thing to.. ( According to Linus and some test)

Click The Link People!  :lol:

Best thing is the return of microsd slot.

awesome review Linus, the best feature of the M8 for me definitely is Bommsound because I enjoy being a pain in the a** to all those around on the train ;)

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I'm froffing on the sleekness, its elegance. Even the UI it just seems to fit the overall design.  Away with funky "yolo" yuppiness hyper designs and step back into subtle elegance

Already have the m7 but I must get the m8 just for that gunmetal coloring.

I like the front speaker thing :)

Very good work on that channel, love it

greetings

The Awesome 90% aluminium bluild also the m7 is still awesome. 

Hi Linus, one thing that I really like about the new HTC One (M8) is the design. This M7 already had a great design but the new M8 looks even better. I currently own a Note 3 and I would totally swap for the new HTC One (M8) if it had a better camera (I mean, 4k recording, come'on). Anyway, good luck to everyone and looking forward to the 19th April.

My favourite thing about the M8 is definitely the battery. Manufacturers NEED to start heavily focusing on improving battery life, because what's the point of having a high-tech phone if it's dead within a few hours? HTC seems like the only manufacturer to understand this. Take note LG, Samsung, Lenovo, Apple and Nokia!

The front facing stereo speakers...simply the killer feature that makes this better than any smartphone out there.

Yes please, the note 2 is getting old. Really like the build quality of M8

Yey HTC giveaway, way to go! yahoo :) 

Ignorance is bliss

I like the boom sound, why that is not a standard I have no idea. Also a big fan of the finish on the back and the concept of the dual cameras. First android phone I've really liked the look of

I love the build quality and how serious HTC is taking it in building their products.

Oops sorry I forgot to say my favourite thing.... The pure sexy design and build quality... Oh and the nice big display!!!

Hope I win :)

James

I hate to watch videos of smartphones that i cant afford :/
winning this would be a dream! fingers crossed...
Viva Mexico.

And My favorite thing about the htc one m8 without a doubt are the boomsound speakers!!! i need them for my fiestas.

P.S. Tacos for everybody if i win! :D ayayayyy!.

My favorite thing about th HTC one is the speakers, because i love listening to music. Plus it looks beautiful.

My favorite thing about the M8? The hardware. A lot of people may think of this as standard, but anything above decent phone hardware would be a new experience for me.

really ''''  My favorite thing about the M8? THE ALUMINUM BODY the sexy look of the phone . its just awesome man . 

Honestly the build quality looks superb and i like that the skin over the OS isnt too much diferent from the original