HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The build quality and the design definitely my favorite part about the HTC One M8. :D

I shared the HTC link to my FB wall. I watched almost all Youtube videos and read almost all reviews about this phone. My favorite thing about this phone is everything hahaha. It is 2nd to none or simply the best. Need I say more?

Mabuhay Linus! my all time favorite tech guy in the universe. Win or lose, you're my idol :D

My favourite thing about M8 is the BOOMSOUND speakers!!!!!

I think my favourite thing about the M8 has to be that focus camera. I mean sure its not going to be a completely necessary addition but it sure would give me new ways to waste time xD  good luck everyone (Y)

The thing i like the most in the M8 is definitely the "boomsound" speakers! That with the gorgeous desing and feel of the phone makes it the best on the market right now.

Sorry for the poor english :(

Greetings from Bulgaria

My favorite thing about the m8, erm, hard to decide between the aluminum chassis and the boom speaker. Hmm, aluminum chassis cause I can always do the cup trick!

This is hands down the best phone of the first quater of 2014, Just hope g3 does a better job! well good luck to everyone!

Well this phone just looks absolutely great, the quality of the cam and the speakers is what i love the most, nevertheless the aluminium housing is also pretty damn good looking. Would be more than happy to replace my xperia s with it!:D

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

I love the expandable storage on the HTC M8.

I also loved that video review, keep it up!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world.

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

I love the build quality, the foward facing speakers and the overall look of the phone would be a great replacement for my current xperia x8.

I love the two speakers on the M8, and that dual camera looks good

I love the build quality, the foward facing speakers and the overall look of the phone would be a great replacement for my current xperia x8.

Nice giveaway! Love the new design of the phone, wipes all other phones out of the market!

My current smartphone is the Motorola Razr, and a charging issue the other day means that now the blue sub-pixels are dying an accelerated death.
just looking at the M8 makes me disappointed I can't afford one just yet...

What i love love the most in this phone is the round finish and the "dot" cover

Hi there!

Nice Video, Linus :)

I'd like to win one of those two phones (i'm sure we'll reach the goal). My Samsung Galaxy S 2 is just not good anymore. The battery lifetime is only about half a work day and I always carry around a second battery. I really hate that.

I won't start with the display resolution. It's just awful.

So, a new phone would be more than great!

Thanks for reading! :)

Have a nice day,

Tristan

I like that it's not loaded with a bunch of bloatware like my old one is and that it finally is a FAST one. every f***ing smartphone I see has some kind of lagg to it. I so hate that. I ain't paying 500€ for something that even laggs in idle, it's not the Surface RT right? Well anyways, good luck to everyone! :D

Since I won't win it anyways I guess I should lookup where to get Googles Nexus 5 here in Germany.. :P

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

I love the awesome build quality of the M8! It's a shame most manufactures build plastic phones...

I would have to say my favourite thing about the M8 is the fact they have learnt from the M7 and added a microsd slot, which for heavy storage users is awesome! The performance behind it makes it the perfect emulation phone since it has amazing speakers compared to every other phone.