HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Unsure really what is the best! But the front facing speakers where I can watch my programs without stupidly having to cup my hands to get it to face to me or the build quality! THERE ARE TOO MANY TO CHOOSE BETWEEN!

M'y favorite thing about the HTC One (M8) is the AMAZING build quality. Long life to all metal phones !

my favorite thing about the M8 is the sexy aluminum body

This would be nice to replace my Nokia brick :3. I do tend to listen to a lot of music and watch a lot of things on my iPod 4, and being able to have phone capabilities with superb quality audio/video in one device would be great. 

I love the build quality and the front facing speakers, but my favourite thing has to be that gorgeous screen C:

i like sound qualities- speakers and headphone out quality and i also like it has now micro sd card slot because i think its silly to havemobile phone with full hd screen and camera with very limited memory

HTC M8 beats my crappy BB Curve that barely even works.

My favorite thing is the speakers. They push it above any other android phone.

Loving that aluminum design on M8! Also those boom sound speakers on M7 sound bleeping awesome! :D

Love their metallic design of the phone and their new camera dept effects , plus their boom sound speakers.   :)

I just love the fact that it is HTC, the company doesn't shove it down your throats how awesome they are like other phone companies, and they design truly impeccable phones. Love that the M8 has this extremely unique depth sense second camera option. interesting feature.

I have HTC one M7 but i really want this new M8, love the HTC all the way!!!

Best thing about the m8? acceptable battery life, great (fast and accurate) camera and front facing speakers. 

Click the link guys!

Awesome giveaway! The folks at HTC really know how to get you excited (also thanks to you Linus!)

I'd say what I like most about the phone is just how solid and sexy the build quality is. You mentioned how it felt like a serious peice of hardware to hold it, that's exactly how I imagined it'd be. I want to be able to feel the power of technology and engineering in my hands, and there's no better phone for that than the HTC M8. :D

Great video Linus! Design of that phone is so sleek and nice! Love it!

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

Love the video! So glad that HTC finally decided to do microSD

The set looks gorgeous ^_^ , and it has the linus approved speaker B) ,
thats a major drawback of my current xperia z -_-

A new Phone! Woo. HTC has really been at the top of the market with phones In my opinion.

everything I need is on that one phone.

The build quality is absolutely amazing!

I really like the boom sound speakers that come with the phone. I'm usually watching youtube most the time when I have nothing left to do, I have to do hold my hand towards my face since the speakers are at the bottom.

I would love to have this!

ok thankyou☺️

it's a very good phone, has style, has power, has audio and video quality, it is fast... it special in every feature it has. it is THE phone.

and sincerely, thank you for the giveaway linus and crew :)

My favorite thing about the M8 is the front facing speakers!

I like the idea of two cameras for image depth. It's an interesting concept.

I'm ready to own a phone that is no longer made primarily of plastic. Hook me up Linus!

Its great to see how far HTC has come from the One X. I used that since it came out and recently went to a Nexus 5 when it became unreparable. I actually miss using it as my everyday device.

Stereo speaker AND SD card, that combo makes the killer spec for me.

I really hope everyone clicks that link but my favorite part about the phone is the build quality.

Main PC:

Spoiler

OS: Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: NZXT Kraken X63RAMCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB DDR4-3200 CL16, GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER STRIX GAMING, Case: NZXT H710, StorageSamsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB NVME, Sabrent Rocket 2 TB NVME, and WD Blue 4TB 2.5"PSU: NZXT C 850 W 80+ Gold

Home Network:

Spoiler

Router: Ubiquiti USG-3, APs: Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR and Ubiquiti USP-AC-PRO, Switches: Ubiquiti US-16-150W