HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I'm still using the HD2 from about four years ago and it is still a great phone.

The battery is degrading however so I should upgrade in the next few months.

The M8 with it's amazing screen and speakers would be amazing.

Thanks Linus!

favorite thing about the new m8 is the fact that it supports microSD , it's really annoying not to have that on phones... support for 128 gigs is really nice too

Clicked the link!

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

This phone is amazing! Good to see some people care about build quality.

well it's really hard to choose only one feature that's my favorite about HTC One (M8)...but If I really had to choose one it would have to be the sound system, the fact that they have been infront of their competition (for a year and counting)  with their sound systems is amazing in so many ways, because it's like you said in the vid, by now it's not even funny comparing other companies to HTC (when talking about sound systems)...and the quality of the sound wether on speakers or on headphones is just amazing, that's my take on my favorite feature of the phone 

Coming from an iPhone 5 (which is also my first iPhone, I had Windows phone before that. And Blackberry before that) it's the build quality that's my favourite thing about the  HTC One. And of course there's the specs which make it awesome too :)

I love M8's speakers. Speakers on my M7 is already freaking amazing.

Build quality and that awesome screen, great battery life are also why i want a M8

I really like the amazing build quality of this phone...It's just so gorgeous looking...  :wub:

It would be a great replacement for my HTC Chacha... I Never shoud have bought that phone, I don't even have facebook -_- .

The M8 looks amazing, far better than any other phone IMO.

ON YA HTC FOR THE GIVE AWAY!!!!!LOVIN DAT BOOM SOUND

A flagship with close to stock android and expandable storage (boo Nexus 5). That's what's most important to me ^_^

And that Dot case they have looks awesome! :D

Damn that phone is sexy! Built like a tank! #LoveIt

The SD card support is nice but the best "feature" overall is the fact that you won't need to flash a custom rom to get stuff that surprisingly don't come with stock android.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Loving the build quality and metallic construction! Also the speakers are awesome if the other One is anything to go by. The microSD expansion is just another great bonus.

YAY an SD card slot finally, love the speakers as well, they should be seen in more phones nowadays

it is sexy and the SD card is easy to take out 

The video recording is my favorite thing on the m8  Ive never had a phone but this one would be the one to get if i did 

The thing I like the most about the M8 is the fast charging time!

really informative vid linus. my current phones like 4 years old so an updated android would be amazing. the front facing speakers ftw!