HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

That aluminium body definitely and the amazing sound 

I like the way the IR transmitter and the unlock button are made to look like a Tv remote. 

I would love to get this phone because everything the HTC One(M8) is good for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Android 4.3 sucks with

cool i like this phone, specialy the design

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

I like the HTC One M8 because of the gorgeous look, and the aluminium body.

Greetings from Germany.

DucaLemming.

I'm not a native speaker so i'm sorry for any mistakes in my language, thanks :).

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the overall metal surface, the great sound and nearly everything on it. I used to stick to Apple Iphones because ob the metal/glass body. My relatively minor experience with Android were great and I told my self some time ago if there will be an Android phone wit an metal body i will go back to android. This phone is beatuiful as hell! :) I would love to have one. 

My favorite thing is definitely the aluminium body <3

I love the M8's front facing speakers. Don't have to deal with having to "cup" my speakers...

Great review, i gotta love that all metal construction.

Picking this up as my first smartphone for sure

This smartphone is just amazing sexy beast. The ergonomy is perfect ,solid look and finishing is incredible good. I find out aluminium case really good looking and nice in touch. Of course I also like performance in this device. The ultra fast procesor and beautiful screen make this smartphone in my honest opinion best smartphone now. What else to say it is just amazing pice of technology and I would be really pleased to have one  ;) (sorry for all grammar mistake's but im an foreign) 

You didn't speak about the dotview case wich looks really cool !

Nice review !

uWOddL1.jpg

Great work by HTC.

Makes my iPhone look quite sad, but then Apple needs a kick in the a$$.

Awesome review Linus! :) The best thing with the M8 is imo the outstanding build quality!

CPU: Intel i7 4770K | Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact | Minne: 16GB A-Data XPG DDR3 | Chassi: Corsair 250D | GPU: Gigabyte GTX780 Ghz + EK-FC780 GTX WF3 | SSD: Seagate 600 480GB x2 RAID0 | PSU: XFX XTR 650W | Kylning: Koolance CPU380i, Koolance PMP-300, HW Black Ice 240mm + HW Black Ice 120mm | Mus: Logitech G600 | Tangentbord: FUNC KB-460 | Skärm: Philips 272C4QPJKAB 1440p 60Hz | Headset: Sony MDR-V6

Hey M8 hows it goin!    Best phoneSpeakers = Win. 

I like the build quality of the M8 the most and the speakers. I do wish though, they would change the damn camera.

Probably the best looking Android phone I've seen. Think I'm going to switch to it from my iPhone 5.

This phone is awsome with it´s cool design and speakers. (favorite thing will be the dual camera that is awsome) :D^_^ B)

As an Samsung S4 user i could say that i would hardware wise taking the Htc (love this body) but still take the features of the S4.

BoomSound  :)

i9-11900K @ 5.1ghz;   RTX 3090 FE @ 2ghz;   ROG Maximus XII Hero;   4266mhz G.Skill 16GB DDR4;

I like the front-facing speakers. I didn't realize how much I actually wanted that feature until I tried showing somebody a video on my phone, and I had to cup my hand around the back so we could hear it.

favorite thing about this phone? that design!!! gun metal omg!