HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Oh yes, I would like to have M8!

I like the build quality and the fact that battery can last entire day no problem while actualy using the phone.

I want the expandable sd slot mostly. I find myself running low and having to delete pics all the time these days. :)

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

My Galaxy S3 is definitely due for a replacement.  Love the design, front speakers and aluminum construction of the One (M8).

Sweet a giveaway :D My favourite feature of the HTC One M8 phone would have to be the boom sound speakers. Sound quality rocks

My favorite thing is definitely the performance and the metal body design!

Love HTC effort to keep doing good tings in same directions and making it better, build quality is a proof to that point. I even love the way they pushing camera(not so great but for me and believe 80% others will be good enough) further more adding some crazy features which are totally unnecessary but they love to gamble.

I love when my hi-tech devices(in this case phone) have that distinctive look from others and that is my strongest bond to them and to this device.

My new M8 

I like the overall look and the brushed aluminium feel !

HTC <3

Come on guys, go for it ! 

This phone looks great and by other reviews works amazingly my favorite things have to be the camera I love taking picture's of my art work and just being a photographer this camera is by far the best I've seen and it would be a nice step up from my S3 and the battery life would finally last me through a day of pictures, youtube,twitter all that and I think it would hold up better than most hope I win whooooo good luck everyone :)

My favourite features about this phone is the aluminum body and the nice interface.

I like the gunmetal grey colour and the fact that an sd card can finally be put into it, the one thing I hated about the HTC One

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz     Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro     RAM: 16GB Kingston 1600MHz (2x8GB)      GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB

SSD: Samsung 840 500GB       HDD: Western Digital Black 2TB      HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB    HDD: Seagate 2TB     PSU: Corsair RM850 Fully Modular       Case: BitFenix Shinobi Windowed

Display: ASUS VG278H 27" 120hz 3D Vision 1920x1080

Your videos are getting better and better. Congrats.

My favorite thing about the phone would probably be the looks.. Just leave it on the table and have everyone stare at it.. d-;

I like its metal back and the speakers. Also it seems really snappy.

A friend of mine has the "normal" HTC One and it's a pleasure to have it in your hands and use it, compared to my HTC Incredible S and Samsung Galaxy S. I really like the One for the unique customizations that HTC adds, but I really want to test the sound processing power that this phone has, because I really enjoy the equalizer from CM11 and I can't use it with all maxed out with my phones.

The brushed back looks just awesome! Really cool new phone :)

Have to love that 3D camera business, beats my 2012 Xperia J by a loooong way.

Also it doesn't record in 240p... yay

i dont want a signature

Hmmmm, my favourite thing is no matter how alone I am I'll always have a M8..

I am still milking my 5 years old nokia.

It also has dual speakers but are positioned backwards.

I like dual audio solution on the m8 the most and not to mention the blink feed.

OMG the phone loooks so cool.

Having dual speakers sets you apart among most of the phones.

No any more cup tricks.

I like the new camera tech. Looks like it could be fun and the video dose look really good. Most of it now has more cameras in a phone than anyone else. LOL

Sounds like a great phone, my favorite thing about One M8 would be outstanding build quality and maxing the metal content. My HD Mini is getting veeeeery slow =).