HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Oh my god a microSD in a HTC one! thats what kept me from the M7.

Would really like to get back to HTC again (last one were the tytn II ^^ )

Thumbs up for free phones :D

Boom sound front speaker and headphones audio amp

I'm going to college next semester, I would love to have this as my first phone.

I love the stereo speakers.

The build quality of this bad boy is hands down the greatest thing about it. Such a jewel of tech hardware!

Phone sounds awesome, sounds better than my current failure :)

My Rig: Case - Zalman Z9 Plus | CPU - intel Core i5 3450 | GPU -  Nvidia GTX 660 OC | MOBO - Asus P8Z68-V LX | RAM - 8GB Kingston HyperX Genesis | Storage 1 - Ocz Agility 3 SSD 240GB | Storage 2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Samsung DVD Drive | PSU - Powercool Modular 650w | Headset - Asus Orion | As for mouse and keyboard... I wouldn't like to say.

My favorite thing about the HTC One is the build quality, I put phones through torture and I need one that can take the abuse.

I absolutely love those BoomSound speakers. A lot of people out there want to harp on the camera so much, but really for most people it's going to be fine.

Brush Metal Body.... Need nothing to say anymore....

My favourite thing about the m8 is that awesome build quality and the addition of the microsd card slot. Although, I am still bump about not able to remove the battery

Definitely the M8's microSD expansion slot, that's a big plus for me! Now I really want this phone.

Omg, dat aluminum body. Seriously it is absolutely stunning, I would love to show it off.

My favorite part about this phone is the improved battery life. As someone who always carried an external battery around with them this is a HUGE plus.

Pick me plz? If I win I'm giving it to my girlfriend for her birthday.

ME WANTS IT! 

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO STOKED to get one, they aren't sold here in brazil I tried to get a friend to buy me one when he was traveling but he couldn't get one :/ (ha-ha got the joke? Couldn't get... One!)

Anyway, that metal body is so freaking perfect!

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

My favourite thing about the m8 is that awesome build quality and the addition of the microsd card slot. Although, I am still bump about not able to remove the battery

I'm currently on the HTC One X and this one has me seriously interested in finally updating.

Why don't everyone call it the HTC Mate?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I love the obvious things about the M8 like the speakers and the build quality.  The last HTC phone I owned was a Thunderbolt and I want to try out HTC again, I feel like they've made up for all the mistakes they made on that phone.

My Favorite part about the M8 would be the front facing speakers, considering I have to turn my iPhone's volume up every time I want to watch a YouTube video. It would be nice to have to speakers facing towards me instead of to the side where someone next to me can hear it as well

That phone looks so awesome!

I actually prefer when the Headphone Jack is on the bottom.

Clicked the link:D

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is definitely those front speakers, the build quality which is superb and also that duo camera!

Finnaly I've got a chance to win my vey one mate!!!

I find the build quality and the new camera of the new HTC One very attractive. I'm glad they added microSD support.