HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the fact that its 90% of metal, unlike my galaxy s4 :/. I hope I win the m8, it would be gr8

That phone lokks quite nice.

I can do this, I just want some cake. - Linus Sebastian

front facing speakers is a must have feature

AMD FX-8320 | Hyper 212 Evo | Gigabyte 970A-D3P | EVGA SSC 970 | Corsair 200R | Ducky 9087 Shine 2

awesome stereo front facing speakers!

AWESOME i love the feel and touch of the device, and the fact its metal and android, but favorite is the design

The build quality and the battery life are the ones that caught my attention. Personally I like phones that feel like they have some heft to it due to metal construction, plus, the iPhone 5 practically dies on me after 15 hours of moderate usage with LTE and Bluetooth on.

Even though I'm not really a smartphone guy, I'm considering an upgrade just because of how sexy that brushed aluminum look is.

I like the build quality of the M8 :) awesome phone

I love the looks, sound and the super fast in taking pictures, all in all I love it.

I've been dying to have HTC ONE "THE ONE"..."THE ONLY ONE"

I've been looking for a good time to switch from my 4s to something not-apple! This would rock!

My favorite new features for the HTC One M8 are the screen gestures (waking with double tap, show blinkfeed, etc.) and the improved battery life. More battery is more better!

I really like the front facing speaker... My samsung phone forces me to do the retarding cupping technique to listen to anything

I like the overall build quality. It seems even better them my old damaged Samsung Galaxy S2.

Would be nice to win it. :)

OMG i would love this phone android is so cool need a new phone my iphone is so old !!!!

the best thing about the new m8 is the all aluminum body

M8 FTW !!!!

Lewis Madden

my favourite thing has got to be the metal design,and also the camera. cant wait to find out who wins!

I love the finish of it!!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

I've always had my eyes on the HTC one because it's just one that makes sense (i.e. front facing, non-crappy speakers. Lol @ cup method). Now the M8 is out having a slightly larger screen which doesn't show signs of colour loss when viewing it at certain angles (love it). That and I think it's time to replace my old Coral 645 haha.

My favorite thing about this phone are the speakers!

I'd love to win Linus! Thanks for the giveaway!

i like the looks, the big screen (i got an 3inch screen right now) and the rest of the Phone to.

Welcome to the world m8! We've been waiting for an actual high quality smartphone for a while now... Or at least I have :P very excited for the give away. Kudos to HTC!