HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Best feature would be the brushed metal uni body design ;) yes i clicked the htc link ;D

And the awesome brushed gun metal colour. AMAZING!

thanks for the comp and good luck to all !

The thing I like most about the phone is the dual flash on the camera. I hate taking pictures and the flash ruining them with the brilliant white looking effect it often produces. Kudos HTC!

Now put me down for a free one, please and thank you :D

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

I like that it has a Micro-SD card slot. Big win on that

I'd say the build quality, 90% metal chassis is mind blowing.

The thing that surprised me the most about the One M8 is the rear camera. It has 5 MPX and the video you took, spinning your chair, looked astonishing. With that thing you could have video chats (Phone to PC) with a PC user, who has a full hd display and in fullscreen the video would still look crystal clear. Also nice review Linus, I was expecting the no wireless charging rant ;)

I love everything about the phone. Specifically  the aluminium body and the improved front facing camera. 

Favorite thing about the new HTC One would have to be that front mounted speaker...and of course the awesome build quality.

I've got an M7. I still love it. I'm liking the M8's build though. I've gotta get my hands on one of those!

Wow, a worldwide giveaway, how Canadian of you and the crew! I was honestly most impressed by the camera quality and features.

First ever post on the forums, please keep making the great videos, that you do, Linus! Greetings from Germany

i love the phone the build quallity the most and i love the duble camera feture

if that battery life is as good as you claim, it's awesome :D

The functionality of a Samsung flagship like the Note3 in the design of the likes of Apple, can it become any better (without starting a Apple patent-war)?

To bad that the provided link freezes up my computer in 30sec 100% of the time, probably AMD's usual beta-driver mess as vimeo-based videos do the same...

My favorite thing is the battery life.... 

I almost bought one. First HTC phone for years that I want to get.

Great review of a great phone.

My favorite thing has to be that they perfected the build quality and added a micro sd card. The phone is one, if not the best looking phone out there. And I would have said the front speakers are my favourite thing about it, but the M7 had it too and I took the new micro sd slot (besides the build qualitiy).

System:  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo (white) | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe | CPU: i7 5820k @ 4.4 GHz | GPU: 2x EVGA 780TI Classified K|ngp|n Edition in SLI | PSU: EVGA 1300W G2 + white cable sleeve set | SSD: 3x Samsung 840 EVO (250GB (boot) + 2x 500GB in Raid 0) RAM: Panram Ninja white DDR4 32GB @ 2400 MHz Cooling: Custom loop feat. EK (blocks for CPU + GPUs) / XSPC (Pump-Res-Combo + 2 radiators (480 + 360)) / Bitspower (fittings) | opt. drive: ASUS BluRay Combo | LED strips + controller: Phobya | Fans: Corsair (AF+SP) / Noiseblocker | OS: Windows 8.1 64bit | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: ASUS ROG GX1000 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia Elite | Monitor: Asus PB278Q + QNIX QX2710 (both 27'' / 1440p) | Printer: Samsung CLP-365W

Scores (max settings):  Firestrike: 12841 (single) - 21011 (SLI) | Firestrike extreme: 6338 (single) - 11314 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1080p: 1881 (single) - 3379 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1440p: 1182 (single) - 2197 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1080p: 3358 (single) - 4759 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1440p: 2118 (single) - 3672 (SLI)

Oh wow. I like the speakers, i hate my phone where i need to make the "cup".

Been a huge fan of HTC since their genius HTC One X. Would love to once again try out their new hardware.

I love the second camera for perspective and afterwards editing images.

I love the look and the battery of the M8!

sweet ui and metal design catch me :)

my favorite feature in the HTC One (M8) are those massively loud speakers.

I absolutely love the aesthetics of the One M8, drop dead gorgeous