HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My 1st Gen Galaxy Note could really do with an upgrade, was planing on getting a Nexus 5 but if i happen to win that would be cool to :P

I also really like the metal construction, something the nexus 5 certainly doesn't have.

Damn Linustechtips, you are awesome! Well I think my favorite thing about the M8 is the all metal covering this phone! I feel like i can go to war with it and dodge bullets with it! lol ...although i kinda like the dot case (not showed in the video, but who cares) not about his protective thing (this phone doesn't need protection) but about the awesomeness about the touching/viewing stuffs about the case.  

My favorite thing about the M8 is the 1080p screen.  I know there are a lot of phones with a 1080p screen, including the M7, but I just love the crispness of that high pixel density.

That screen is HUGE! And I love it!!!! :D

I love the M8 for its stellar build quality and its premium looks.

The aluminum body definitely.

The M8's extra camera is what I like most about this phone. I can imagine some cool things coming by messing with that feature!

The M8 is the first good enough phone that can replace my daily driver, so that's why I want it    :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:

IMG_20140411_163508.jpg

I love the aluminium outside on it, it looks great, also the gorilla glass is a very nice feature.

That beautiful design and Sense 6 are probably my favorite things about this phone.

Yay giveaway ! Favourite feature of the phone would have to be the boom sound speakers :D

Clicked! Man, the favourite thing about it for me is the design, I just love that steel design, always a sucker for it! :D

OMG YES! <3 This phone is awesome ive been waiting for it for ever! :D

My favorite thing is the gorgeous screen!

Let's hope I win!

What a beautiful phone, the HTC One M8! So beautiful...my dreams would dream of it.

bought a M7 a couple of months ago, love the phone. and actually have no complaints so far, (other then silly ones like the power button being hard to press). and for just watching content on, this phone is amazing and i'm so happy i bought it.

would love to win the M8 but to be honest that would be too much, already have a great phone from htc that i adore greatly