Watchogs PC Version Trailer!! (Nvidia features)

ACatWithThumbs

Nvidia has no interest in consoles,so this must be on PC.

Let's all laugh at the graphics console gamers will get!Ahahaha.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

why we always gotta hate on them, sure its ten times better and the occasional joke gives a good laugh but we're all gamers in the end so just give it a rest.

on topic though im suddenly back in interest in this game that environment looks goddamn beautiful!

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

am i the only person that turns off that crap ?

( aka tesselation - HBAO )

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I want this so much more now... It's so pretty! 

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

May 27th D: I wish it was sooner still its time to really stress my system with all the fancy effects :3 

May 27th : "Sorry but we're delaying the release for undisclosed reasons.Thank you." -  YET AGAIN

I hope that's not the case.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Finally that talk about the game being dumbed down (graphically) is finally going to end. Started to get annoying.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

Oh I LOVE Physx!!!!!!!!!!

:)

there will be no Physx here they used a plugin instead or something like that that they have implemented on the engine  :(

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

i do but because it tanks performance for my setup

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Looks good. Still, I'm a little disappointed that the video focused more on talking about Nvidia than the game... =X

Not like everyone that plays on PC will be able to max out the game

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Not like everyone that plays on PC will be able to max out the game

You are right. Even if we take a limited test like the Steam hardware statistics, we can see that a lot of those that will play this game will either play at the same level as the PS4 (1080p 30fps) with the same level of graphical fidelity or even lower.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

Oh I LOVE Physx!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Ubi said that they are going to use Havok for the next few games.

http://www.havok.com/news-and-press/releases/havok-tech-powering-next-gen-ubisoft-titles-assassin%E2%80%99s-creed-iv-black-flag

On another note I wonder if amd users will have significantly less graphically beautiful WD. Well as long as it optimized enough, I will be satisfied  

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

I find it sad that some people just need to make the console comparison.

Why? Are you threatened? Have a small penis and need to justify your PC expense? Does anyone really care? Thats the kind of childish attitude that makes people hate fanboys. 

Yes, consoles won't look as good but guess what? Not every PC will be playing this game like that either. You know why? Not every PC gamer has that kind of hardware. Some PC guys will actually play with worse fidelity. Some will match the consoles. Far less of the market will have the hardware to do that. Its just a fact, no need to get so defensive.

So once again, why so bothered? If all you care about is enlarging your e-penis, go get a handful of Quadros and start rendering your own 3D landscapes. I mean, who cares about gameplay you just need something to look drop dead sexy right? Isn't that why we play games? For pretty, pretty lights? 

Nvidia made the GPU for the PS3 but they no longer care about consoles and let AMD build both the xbone and PS4 because the margins are to low for them.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

With a GTX 570 I'm surprised you need to. My GTX 580 plays BF4 at 1080p 70fps with everything on ultra, meaning I leave 'that crap' on and see no real performance hit. I may not be the best, but at least everything looks pretty when I get my ass handed to me  :D

I find it sad that some people just need to make the console comparison.

Why? Are you threatened? Have a small penis and need to justify your PC expense? Does anyone really care? Thats the kind of childish attitude that makes people hate fanboys. 

Yes, consoles won't look as good but guess what? Not every PC will be playing this game like that either. You know why? Not every PC gamer has that kind of hardware. Some PC guys will actually play with worse fidelity. Some will match the consoles. Far less of the market will have the hardware to do that. Its just a fact, no need to get so defensive.

So once again, why so bothered? If all you care about is enlarging your e-penis, go get a handful of Quadros and start rendering your own 3D landscapes. I mean, who cares about gameplay you just need something to look drop dead sexy right? Isn't that why we play games? For pretty, pretty lights? 

Threatened by consoles gamers? No, I couldn't care less. Threatened by the direction that game developers are heading due to the rapid adoption rate of consoles? Yes, absolutely. It is a fact that console gamers out number pc gamers. It is also fact that the average console gamer often buys games not because it is a good game deserving of the money, but because their friends bought it and they don't want to be left out. Developers are losing interest in pc gamers, we are too picky and too few in comparison to the console masses. This then brings up the question 'Why bother with the additional funding required for optimizing games for PCs?' Because consoles are more profitable there is less innovation for PC gamers and we get shitty ports. THAT is why the comparison is necessary, to make sure development isn't being stagnated by consoles. When there are games that look identical on consoles and PCs then you should be scared for the future of gaming. Overkill graphics on current PCs give future consoles something to shoot for.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

Hopefully my 7970 will hold up, or I'll have to get another one

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

With a GTX 570 I'm surprised you need to. My GTX 580 plays BF4 at 1080p 70fps with everything on ultra, meaning I leave 'that crap' on and see no real performance hit. I may not be the best, but at least everything looks pretty when I get my ass handed to me  :D

im cursed with a 1600p screen :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

im cursed with a 1600p screen :P

Oh, in that case I see why you would want to turn those settings off. I almost feel bad for your graphics card, having that kind of workload.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB