What games are you guys playing?

shebb

What game are taking your fancy at the moment? For me its ASTRONEER, I really like the aesthetics and gameplay.

PC SPECS: Ryzen 7 2700 / Radeon RX 570 / 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM

2TB HDD storage / 120GB SSD storage / Gigabyte A320m-S2H motherboard

Clash of clans, couple of indie titles from spiderwebsoftwares, Rome 2 total war occasionally,  battle for westnoth regularly. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Total war Warhammer II

Subnautica

Honkai Impact 3rd

Beat Saber

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

then I took an arrow in the knee.

Darth Vader's "Noooo!" | Know Your Meme

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

My recently played games are Gas Station Simulator, Payday 2, and Skyrim. I'm desperately in need of new games to play. At the same time I also can't be bothered learning a new game.

25 minutes ago, Arika S said:

People don't play Skyrim anymore.

They play mods on a skyrim engine

Actually true. I've been playing Skyrim the past few days and have spent more time in the character edit screen and installing mods than I have playing the game.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

4 hours ago, Spotty said:

My recently played games are Gas Station Simulator, Payday 2, and Skyrim. I'm desperately in need of new games to play. At the same time I also can't be bothered learning a new game.

Actually true. I've been playing Skyrim the past few days and have spent more time in the character edit screen and installing mods than I have playing the game.

May i recommend ASTRONEER? Its a great calm but also semi grindy space game which i have recently sunk a lot of time into, and it has multiplayer if you want to play with friends 🙂

4 hours ago, Moonzy said:

Genshin impact

osu!

What's your adventure rank? :0

2 minutes ago, shebb said:

What's your adventure rank? :0

52, i started only 2 months ago

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

50 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

52, i started only 2 months ago

BRO what, i started a few weeks ago and im only level 17, how do you do that?? it takes ages

1 minute ago, shebb said:

BRO what, i started a few weeks ago and im only level 17, how do you do that?? it takes ages

i got to 50 in ~2 weeks, i rushed to 50 for world level 7 so i can play with my friends whose world level is 8

3 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

i got to 50 in ~2 weeks, i rushed to 50 for world level 7 so i can play with my friends whose world level is 8

Teach me your ways please

1 minute ago, shebb said:

Teach me your ways please

open all the chest everywhere and finish all the side quests

spend all your resins, that's all i did

all my map progress is 100%, chests gives juicy EXP

Nowadays my free time is gobbled up by a mix of:

• Dota 2
  • Hearts of Iron 4
  • The Division 2
  • Sable
  • Hexcells Infinite

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

open all the chest everywhere and finish all the side quests

spend all your resins, that's all i did

all my map progress is 100%, chests gives juicy EXP

what do i spend my resins on? and where are the chests? are they just sprawled around the map?

14 minutes ago, shebb said:

what do i spend my resins on?

anything, but do trounce domains 3 times a week at least, they're most efficient for exp

15 minutes ago, shebb said:

and where are the chests? are they just sprawled around the map?

yeap, go to every nook and cranny

Been playing quite a bit of Minecraft now, with the whole 1.17 version that came out a couple months ago. I started a new world, so I have a lot of things to build still.

Everyone plays Minecraft in a different way, the way I play it is trying to build as much automation as possible, so that I make sure I have plenty of resources for the things I want to build.

One of the things I am pretty bad at is actually making a proper base, I just tend to go like "oh, now that I've done that thing, I need to build that other farm!" and just forget about my base. I've already gathered all the resources for a large storage system (well, maybe not the redstone yet, now that I think of it), so I should start work on it soon.

Thusfar I've built:

- Iron farm

- Food farm (carrot/potato/beetroot/bread)

- Witch farm (for various items, like redstone, glowstone and gunpowder mainly)

- Enderman farm (for experience points, to repair tools)

- Gold farm (finished it up yesterday, this allows me to make the best food in the game; golden carrots)

- Villager trading hall, to get various items. I still have to finish this up, it's very barebones right now

I still have a lot of plans for things to build, including some more farms.

Various people in YouTube comments of farm tutorials have joked that these farms aid in making it so you don't have to play nearly as much Minecraft anymore (because these farms instead do that work for you), but I feel like these farms just make sure I only have to do the things I want.

One things I strongly dislike is going to build something, only to realize I don't have the needed items. It's of course possible to gather these by hand, but it's so much easier to go to a farm and stand AFK for an hour and get all that I need.

7 hours ago, Caroline said:

I just keep adding mods to Skyrim until it bricks.

That's the only way I've played Skyrim for a while now.

Install Skyrim (and MO2, etc.) > add bunch of mods > make new character > repeat the add mods step a bunch more > stop playing at some point

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm too boring, so I play World of Tanks...11 years later. Did play a game of Battlefield 4 yesterday, but I gotta get back into the FPS mode of combat. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

I've got multiple games, or rather multiple series of games, "in the pipeline".

1. I started the Mass Effect remaster collection, finished Mass Effect 1, but decided to take a break shortly after starting 2.

2. I then started Crash Bandicoot remakes, played through 1 and 2, decided to take a break before 3.

3. Played Mario Odyssey, techincally finished it, but still several moons to collect if I want to.

4. Started replaying Assassin's Creed, played 2 and Brotherhood, currently playing Revelations. I'll probably take a break from this after finishing Revelations and go back to Mass Effect 2. (My plan is to replay all games through Syndicate, but skipping Rogue)

5. Also started playing New World, got a couple of hours in last week.

I "ran out off" multiplayer games a while back. The once that I'd like to play more off my friends are tired of and they're not really fun to play alone (Apex), but New World looks like something we're all going to like for a while.

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

22 hours ago, minibois said:

Been playing quite a bit of Minecraft now, with the whole 1.17 version that came out a couple months ago. I started a new world, so I have a lot of things to build still.

Everyone plays Minecraft in a different way, the way I play it is trying to build as much automation as possible, so that I make sure I have plenty of resources for the things I want to build.

One of the things I am pretty bad at is actually making a proper base, I just tend to go like "oh, now that I've done that thing, I need to build that other farm!" and just forget about my base. I've already gathered all the resources for a large storage system (well, maybe not the redstone yet, now that I think of it), so I should start work on it soon.

Thusfar I've built:

- Iron farm

- Food farm (carrot/potato/beetroot/bread)

- Witch farm (for various items, like redstone, glowstone and gunpowder mainly)

- Enderman farm (for experience points, to repair tools)

- Gold farm (finished it up yesterday, this allows me to make the best food in the game; golden carrots)

- Villager trading hall, to get various items. I still have to finish this up, it's very barebones right now

I still have a lot of plans for things to build, including some more farms.

Various people in YouTube comments of farm tutorials have joked that these farms aid in making it so you don't have to play nearly as much Minecraft anymore (because these farms instead do that work for you), but I feel like these farms just make sure I only have to do the things I want.

One things I strongly dislike is going to build something, only to realize I don't have the needed items. It's of course possible to gather these by hand, but it's so much easier to go to a farm and stand AFK for an hour and get all that I need.

That's the only way I've played Skyrim for a while now.

Install Skyrim (and MO2, etc.) > add bunch of mods > make new character > repeat the add mods step a bunch more > stop playing at some point

Wait so they implemented the caves now?

On 10/6/2021 at 4:56 AM, shebb said:

What game are taking your fancy at the moment? For me its ASTRONEER, I really like the aesthetics and gameplay.

HZD, Forza 4, Universe Sandbox 

44 minutes ago, shebb said:

Wait so they implemented the caves now?

No, not fully.

The 'Caves and Cliffs' update has been split into two parts. Part 1 - 1.17 - is out right now, while Part 2 - 1.18 - is expected to drop somewhere in the next month if I remember correctly.

1.17 had the new blocks and stuff already, but 1.18 will have the huge cave updates, biome tweaks and the larger height range. From what I've heard, the 1.18 update will simple remove the Bedrock at the bottom of other world, replace it with Deepslate (a new block added in 1.17, which serves like Stone) so you can have a world lower than currently possible.

We'll see how well that will work. The one thing I am kind of annoyed by - although that has always been a problem with Minecraft - is that I have a proper world right now. I don't want to scrap this world completely, but I also want to make use of the new 1.18 stuff, which leaves a big dilemma in place.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Currently mostly playing Dark Souls 3 and Dark Souls Remastered.

Occationally throwing in some Battle Realms or Cyberpunk when i feel like it.

After a fresh windows install with W11 i'll have to get Skyrim going again. Last i remembered it was somewhere at 720 installed mods or so. Tbh i enjoy modding the game as much as playing the game after i'm finished with my mods. (or until i decide i need another one)

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, minibois said:

No, not fully.

The 'Caves and Cliffs' update has been split into two parts. Part 1 - 1.17 - is out right now, while Part 2 - 1.18 - is expected to drop somewhere in the next month if I remember correctly.

1.17 had the new blocks and stuff already, but 1.18 will have the huge cave updates, biome tweaks and the larger height range. From what I've heard, the 1.18 update will simple remove the Bedrock at the bottom of other world, replace it with Deepslate (a new block added in 1.17, which serves like Stone) so you can have a world lower than currently possible.

We'll see how well that will work. The one thing I am kind of annoyed by - although that has always been a problem with Minecraft - is that I have a proper world right now. I don't want to scrap this world completely, but I also want to make use of the new 1.18 stuff, which leaves a big dilemma in place.

ohhhh so the terrain generation will be in 1.18, then. Yeah i hate when i have a good established world and then an update with brand new terrain rolls out, and it doesnt generate any of it