BF4 Naval Strike Patch!

XTankSlayerX

Just a friendly reminder that the new patch it out, open up origin and DL it

Battlelog is still down  as of 3:06 AM PST

PATCH NOTES:

(console ones, should be the same/similar )

Battlelog now supports the Naval Strike expansion pack for Battlefield 4. The content will be enabled as the release is rolled out on the various platforms.
  • The video background has now been enabled by default; you can turn it off for specific computers by going to Settings
  • Carrier Assault will not display scores in Live Scoreboard and BattleScreen; this will be fixed with the next Battlelog update in 2 weeks

Features & Improvements

• Added a new background and video background to celebrate the release of Naval Strike
  • Added a refresh button to all the Multiplayer pages (except for Play Now), including Favorites and History
  • 15 new ranks have been added to Platoons, so you can now reach rank 25 with your Platoon
  • Console Rent-a-Server owners (once released for the respective platform) can now upload their server banner image on Battlelog
  • The Battle Reports dropdown in the header now shows the platform that the round was played on.
  • You can now see Gadgets on the Unlocks -> Weapons page
  • You can now see if items are unlocked by Premium or Battlepacks on the Stats -> Weapons and Unlocks -> Weapons pages
  • You will now see a confirmation prompt when trying to leave a Platoon; for the original founder, the button will now instead say “Disband” and will also see a confirmation prompt when trying to disband the Platoon.
  • Various pixels pushed for better looks and alignment on the Server Info page
  • Various minor improvements and tweaks
  • Fixes
  • No longer possible to equip AA mines alongside rocket launchers in Loadout
  • Fixed an issue where code would be written to chats under some circumstances
  • Fixed an issue where the new player experience flow would show on every login for some console players
  • Fixed an issue with Platoon feed sticky posts that weren’t set correctly; the page will now also instantly update to reflect the change
  • Fixed an issue with the details box on Unlocks -> Vehicles, where it would sometimes overlap the footer
  • Fixed some emblem shapes default colors, that were shown as black instead of white
  • Various fixes for the unlock requirements shown in Loadout, which wasn’t always correctly set
  • Fixed an issue on launching, when using the Tablet Commander app with a non-ranked soldier
  • Fixed an issue where some emblem shapes weren’t always named correctly when opening Battlepacks
  • Various pixels pushed on the Missions page to better accomodate for long user names and scores in the nemesis sections
  • Fixed an issue where the UCAV was listed twice in the list of vehicles for Soldier Equipment
  • Fixed an issue with the expansion pack icon not showing correctly for items in Loadout, if they had the “cannot equip” style
  • Various minor fixes

EDIT: Naval strike is avaible now, it seems like you cant download anything from origin

Seems to be working!

DLC SIZE 4.9 GB

Link:http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/31/battlefield-4-naval-strike-delayed-on-pc-dice-issues-statement-with-no-new-eta/ (literally says NS is out)

size of update?

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I would download it, but ill wait until theyve fixed the game before i start playing.

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

I would download it, but ill wait until theyve fixed the game before i start playing.

Indeed, its still very broken but some what playable.

@[member=Whaler_99]  could this be worthy of the news section? Thanks

Indeed, its still very broken but some what playable.

@Whaler_99  could this be worthy of the news section? Thanks @TopWargamer

hopefully this patch me be it 

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

There are improvements to the netcode.

we can only hope, really...

EDIT: Wish this could get moved to news...

it is considered news if the patch improved the game ALOT otherwise i don't think its worth it to be in the news section imo

Are you playing right now? Please tell us if there are improvements.

Are you playing right now? Please tell us if there are improvements.

Battlelog is getting updated so we have to wait a few minutes.

RTX2070OC 

Hey, we have the most CPU intensive game on the market right now. What about we make Battlelog hog even more resources than it already does by enabling the animated background by default!

Anyway, have they de-fucked Battlelog enough so I can play DLC I paid for through Premium without having to do registry edits and reinstalling each individual DLC a thousand times?

O_O That has never happened to me. probably. worth a shot right?

No mention of fixing the runner banding for consoles. Disappointing.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

for those wondering the patch itself was under 500MB and NS is 4.9GB

PC patch notes: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065227487387474/last/ almost the same as console but whit mantle fixes and a borderless DX fix

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Can confirm Naval Strike is 4.96GB and the game patch is 556mb. 

1270019_10152286458806815_515726600_o.jp

Was playing this morning and all the NA servers are still pretty empty. Carrier Assault is real fun though. SR338 is stupidly bad compared to even the worst DMRs. Expect lots of people running around with C4 for the first 2 weeks.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

No, not news worthy, but will move to PC gaming section - that is where it belongs...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

i am playing now and the net code seems significantly tighter and they've fixed the kill cam glitch :)

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

!!!!MEGALODON FOUND!!!!

*Did a search for this, nothing came up.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz