What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Audioslave - I Am The Highway

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Sizzlebird?

...for some reason the only version on youtube is this 1:30 one of a league drawing

have some variety 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV-ygAGZamg

trying to dig around for more stuff similar to this, really difficult to find. Seems to be part of a much different music industry. The original sample song is actually quite ok too, the lass' vocals and beat being good and the dude that's rapping or whatever being goddamn awful. 

it's becoming increasingly more apparent Youtube doesn't have at least half of the stuff I look for or want to post, unfortunately there are no other depositories. I'd do it myself, but Youtube requires a damned video to upload and not just an audio track.

Error: 410

"Karma Police" by Radiohead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJH1UOl_ap4

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

D3mons - MGK ft. DMX

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

I meant the specific song.

It's called Fever (mix of Peggy Lee song) and that seems to be the only hit aside from the original source.

Ohhh... had me so confused there...

He's not extremely well known but his music is great. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

-snip-

Ahh I saw that a while back. Great song and amazing video, If I remember correctly they won contest with that video. That Professional editing....

Hyouka <3

hLMKMBU.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Foo Fighters - Summers End

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Idemeter by the agonist.  Love that song. IDK why though.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

"Resistance" by Muse.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

I recently listened more to these guys:

I've been addicted to this song for so long.

Yup, I remember Germans saying the couldn't understand what she was saying in the songs lol. 

True, no idea what they are singing... It doesn't even sound german imo.

Well of course I'm going to post more than one because music is like crack to me but, the one that I was listening to when I opened this thread is below, nice jazzy smoothness with a good few BPM that I'm enjoying with my porridge (just woke up).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ZNIWE68lg

OK now a couple more for the hell of it, I'll be listening to these in a minute anyway. :)

This is a remix that popped up in my sub box and I found it catchy enough to Like.

This is an ear stroker, so nice. If you're into guitar you've probably got him (or should get him) in your sub box anyway.

If this doesn't make you want to move at least one part of your body then you need electroconvulsive anal probing ;)

triple J's like a version most of them are good

I like how the Doctor is just rocking out in the background

Its all about those volumetric clouds

god this reminds me when i was 18 ....

wasnt sure if the presets is trance or not so i put it here

Its all about those volumetric clouds