What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Bonobo's essential mix on BBC Radio 1. Ninja Tune has to be one of the greatest labels out there.

When you listen to a good soundcloud post and see it has a download button = winning, that shit is coming out with me today.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Also, remember that 20syl remix of a track called easy? I stumbled upon the artist, I can't figure out what to make of it at all, I like the music but the vocals... Undecided.

^The way that one sounds at 1:45 is very smooth IMO^

Sweet jesus that second song is amazing. I'll probably look into this dude's stuff since it's pretty good IMO. 

In reference to PM, I do like reggae mixes but typically with jungle or grimier dubstep (none listed here)

If you have a good subwoofer this song is dynamite. 

Error: 410

music

Yeah his voice does not correlate at all with the way he looks, it did take me by surprise that his actual voice was not altered in that remix. Good artist IMO too.

Like the beats, I have a lot of shyFX because it was the track 'original nuttah' with UK apache and him that got me into jungle/dnb in the first place.

Here's some other drum and bass tracks (first one is oooold), and then this really sedated rap I've heard today which you may already know I'm not sure but it's a unique sounds to the beats I like it a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7MAD76eFc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEmfLZcL3Ko

^If that album cover is a subtle reference to the fact that Earl Hickey always shuts his eyes when a photo is taken in the TV show 'My Name is Earl' then thats clever^

Yeah his voice does not correlate at all with the way he looks, it did take me by surprise that his actual voice was not altered in that remix. Good artist IMO too.

Like the beats, I have a lot of shyFX because it was the track 'original nuttah' with UK apache and him that got me into jungle/dnb in the first place.

Here's some other drum and bass tracks (first one is oooold), and then this really sedated rap I've heard today which you may already know I'm not sure but it's a unique sounds to the beats I like it a lot.

lel I have both of those songs and Original nuttah already. I like some of Earl's songs but I think I mostly like Tyler's better. 

I have to tip my hat off to you though, I'd never thought I'd find someone with nearly as wide or wider taste. 

Lemon D, Dilinja, LTJ, DJ Hype, and Nookie were probably what got me into jungle. 

If you like that you might like or not know about Makoto. He did a lot with Marky, but both have individual work which definitely holds it's own ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVr8IR733hQ

I really liked the ATCQ samples in this one. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QV9fMq6N4

IMO best song of the duo, dat bassline is hhnnnnngg (another amazing Beat Hazard track)

more gold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Bk9eYf9pM

I wish utoob would let me upload easily though. It's a pain such a pain to post a song and there are a lot I have that I can't find on there.

I'll work through those now, yeah it definitely seems that you have amassed more music than me which is good for me and not so great for you I suppose, I will still post stuff you don't have from time to time though.

I think you've either been an overactive hunter gatherer in a small space of time or you've been at it a lot longer than me, not sure which. <_<

yeah, I built this gaymin PC to do everything but play games on. 

you seem to have more diverse taste though. I've got 14k so far, about half is probably hand picked and I have this summer to do some culling and digging. I've especially been putting off looking into a lot of the artists on my youtube playlists.  B)

Error: 410

swagfest

I'll work through those now, yeah it definitely seems that you have amassed more music than me which is good for me and not so great for you I suppose, I will still post stuff you don't have from time to time though.

I think you've either been an overactive hunter gatherer in a small space of time or you've been at it a lot longer than me, not sure which. <_<

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

To wrap up this rather uneventful 4/20.

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I don't always listen to chillstep, but when I do...

Some bassyness

Enjoy yourselves some Viking Metal \m/

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Right now?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Blurry - Puddle Of Mudd

Hmmm where did you discover Blurry's music? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Doctor Who - I am the Doctor

Before that:

The Noisy Freaks - Selection

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014