AMD has got to be kidding

Tech Yes City is also kind(er) to the card

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 hours ago, GabenJr said:

AMD can’t help it sometimes. Nvidia makes a mistake and they just have to one-up them. With the timing of this launch, that’s exactly what the Radeon RX 6700 XT is - But could it still be good?

Check out the Radeon RX 6700 XT at https://geni.us/8KOEHcP

Buy an AMD GPU
~~SNIP~~

522s92.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

What do you expect from AMD? That they just trash years of development and not release it? That would be downright stupid and you guys know that very well.

And we get it, you like nvidia more. Yes they mentioned that Nvidia did a paperlaunch aswell. Once. But you really mock AMD a lot more.

2 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

What do you expect from AMD? That they just trash years of development and not release it? That would be downright stupid and you guys know that very well.

And we get it, you like nvidia more. Yes they mentioned that Nvidia did a paperlaunch aswell. Once. But you really mock AMD a lot more.

mostly the GPU's though, which I feel like AMD may actually be able to beat Nvidia soon in terms of GPU's

One thing i think people are missing, is that the 3070 @ msrp of 500$ for the founders was set before the tariffs affected pricing for msrps. 

if this is 479 including the increased cost for the tariffs, this is good.

if this is before, its not.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

@GabenJr
I think there's a mistake throughout the entire video. You said you compared it to the RTX 2060, but every benchmark shows RTX2080... Which one is it?

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

Considering theres literally nothing else on the market thats available whats left to lose trying to snatch one up 

Im totally not planning on grabbing 2 

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

11 hours ago, Dutch_Master said:

I won't doubt the test results, nor the conclusion. But it might be wise to understand the situation LMG is in now: a recommended GPU is immediately snapped up by scalpers and miners, so not available for gamers (the LMG audience!),

???

ANY GPU that gets released will be snapped up by scalpers and miners. you think there's all these people sitting at home waiting for the next LLT review video of a GPU to decide whether or not they are going to buy it in bulk or on minute 0?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

20 hours ago, Xeno3568 said:

mostly the GPU's though, which I feel like AMD may actually be able to beat Nvidia soon in terms of GPU's

Sorry, what? Quoted the wrong post maybe? Has nothing to do with my post at all.

23 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Patience is a virtue. And you will be thusly rewarded for it.

Yeah right, or you won't be rewarded at all. Anyone who didn't get a card last year because it still was $200 over MSRP is now looking at prices over 200% over MSRP. Personally i'm more than glad i paid $900 for a MSRP 3080 model back in september when i see how the market has developed since then. Prices will likely not normalize anytime soon.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann said:

anytime soon.

That's where patience comes into play. I get where you are coming from, but unless there is a life or death need for a modern card, or the only hobby the person has is gaming, then waiting will only save your wallet the pain.

Unless you are so well off that dropping scalper pricing is a pittance, in which case carry on.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

8 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

That's where patience comes into play. I get where you are coming from, but unless there is a life or death need for a modern card, or the only hobby the person has is gaming, then waiting will only save your wallet the pain.

Unless you are so well off that dropping scalper pricing is a pittance, in which case carry on.

Some people forget it was half a year ago when cards like the 3080 launched and there are still people that pre-ordered (or ordered on day 1) that didn't yet get their card. I get your point, but i think the waiting time here is way out of proportion. I personally have no problem waiting a few months. But years? That's just ridiculous.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

• 2 years later...

Personal Review of the 6700XT Coverage from LTT

Overall I thought the 6700XT review was a very concise and to the point style review like most should and liked the video in the big picture. The videography was very well executed and needs recognition for being so well crafted and the quality control on all of the videos is exceptional for a youtube production.

The review of the 6700 XT was hosted by anthony who is one of the more techie host's of the channel and is not quite wasted but overqualified for a 700 class card, if it were an 800 or 900 class card that would make more sense. The review had a lot of benchmarks on the card comparing it to others as it should for its performance per dollar which is the biggest thing to consider with these cards. Another thing to consider that I thought could have been done better was include a little less b-roll and a little more talking head aspect of the conversations to see Anthony more than we did. The lighting was spot on and everything else video production wise was stellar. 

17 minutes ago, Spectre752 said:

Personal Review of the 6700XT Coverage from LTT

Merged with the video discussion thread. You can find discussions for all of the LTT videos in the LTT Releases section.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450