where to buy the nintendo 3ds original sdcard?

Lii
Go to solution Solved by minibois,
7 minutes ago, Lii said:

the one that's blueish (If I do remember correctly), that has 2gb of storage and that's branded as a nintendo one

in the used market I was not able to find anything..

It was (dark/navy) blue, but it wasn't branded Nintendo.

It was a Toshiba 2GB card, modelnr. SD-M02G.

Looking up that modelnr. on eBay, I see a bunch of listings for the card, ranging from 2 - 7 USD.

Source: the navy blue SD card I got with my original 3DS (not bought at launch, but close after the price drop to 150 USD)

the one that's blueish (If I do remember correctly), that has 2gb of storage and that's branded as a nintendo one

Why? You can use any sdcard. It's just a generic one nintendo uses nothing special some generic old sandisk sd card that hasn't been made in forever.

why does it specifically be that one? They work with any SD card afaik

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

7 minutes ago, Lii said:

It was (dark/navy) blue, but it wasn't branded Nintendo.

It was a Toshiba 2GB card, modelnr. SD-M02G.

Looking up that modelnr. on eBay, I see a bunch of listings for the card, ranging from 2 - 7 USD.

Source: the navy blue SD card I got with my original 3DS (not bought at launch, but close after the price drop to 150 USD)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Is there a reason for the original card? I use an old 8 GB PNY card and it works flawless. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

-> Moved to Storage Devices

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

stock is 4gb toshiba

I have used a 8gb kingston before so why?

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Storage Devices

can you also close the thread? people are still replying even though the thread was already solved

thanks

2 minutes ago, Lii said:

can you also close the thread? people are still replying even though the thread was already solved

thanks

I can. But thread being marked answered isn't automatically why it would be closed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv