NZXT New Silent Case

Gnator

I swear to god i saw that picture before... On April's fools.

The NZXT distributor in my country posted on their facebook page that NZXT will be changing their name to NEXT and will release a few awesome cases at $1399... April fools

The cases might turn out to be real though :O Defo not at the troll price point of course

Pretty small htpc case.

I like it.

Hopefully more pics soon.

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

I swear to god i saw that picture before... On April's fools.

The NZXT distributor in my country posted on their facebook page that NZXT will be changing their name to NEXT and will release a few awesome cases at $1399... April fools

The cases might turn out to be real though :o Defo not at the troll price point of course

I'm leaning more towards it being a joke, I mean from the pictures revealed, it doesn't look like they fit anywhere and it definitely does not look like an NZXT case, more like a Fractal Design case (kinda looks like a small Define R4) although. Not sure if they even can rename their brand to NEXT and I highly doubt they will...

Also, it has been on several forums already, I wouldn't be surprised if they are checking on our forum to see how the hype is working out, :D I bet they'd know about it and have it removed if it were a mistake :)

one more picture, looks like SSD mounts behind the mobo tray:  day3.jpg

Also, while looking around in Inspect element, there's a comment:

<!--Computer's should be seen and not heard. Unless the've gone to the Milford Academy, where they should be neither seen nor heard.-->

and the word shh. written below everything (but with a million h's and another million periods... :P) seems like they intentionally put a lot of hidden stuff in this page :lol:.

Yeah it appeared for a sec on my screen so I searched for it on Inspect Element

I can't seem to find the image in the elements.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Wonder whatever happened to their dust proof case they showed off earlier [at CES I think]. Something like that would be a boon down here in India as the dust buildup inside homes is crazy! :o

PC in Profile

Wonder whatever happened to their dust proof case they showed off earlier [at CES I think]. Something like that would be a boon down here in India as the dust buildup inside homes is crazy! :o

That was Silverstone.

I can't seem to find the image in the elements.

It seems like it got removed and replaced with shhhhhh... ( with many h's and .'s) when they updated with the 2nd picture

I think that they look pretty nice! Kind of small, but they are clean.

It seems like it got removed and replaced with shhhhhh... ( with many h's and .'s) when they updated with the 2nd picture

Ah, ok, I thought maybe I missed it.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

That was Silverstone.

Ya, you're thinking of Silverstone's mm01 case, or "Mammoth." 

This looks very similar in both layout and size to the Phantom 630.

nzxt_phantom_630_mb_tray.jpg

Pretty sure they were messing with people with that small box type case. It does not have the power button or the USB ports shown on the page. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Oops, my bad :P Either way, still cannot wait for that to come to the market! :D I am currently using a layer of fabric inside my 600Ts dust filter to keep dust out as the default filter does not do such a great job :(

PC in Profile

I just hope they don't really christen this case the "Shhh..." I work in the build your own PC department at Micro Center and I can just imagine my confusion as people come in and ask me to grab them a "Shhh" from the back. It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

I  think the name will be nzxt  ....... 540
It makes sense with the 820 then 630 and now 540. Tiny Tom Logan said in his recent video that there would be a new cased being released that he reallly liked, then he said hw couldn't say much. He did however cough out the word 540.

"Plays “The Final Countdown” while your system boots"

I would so want that lol 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

"Plays “The Final Countdown” while your system boots"

I would so want that lol 

Really? I would break my computer if it did that

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Oh god, removable 3.5" cages and back-side 2.5" mounts...

NZXT, don't disappoint me! Make this a M-ATX silent chassis!

'Crosses Fingers'

<!--More bigger means more cooler. More cooler means more quiet?-->

Yeah it's definitely nothing like the April fools joke case, from the pictures so far there doesn't seem to be anything new on the inside yet, but it's probably going to be a large case...

h3launch.png

It looks pretty cool. I like the clean looking design.

looks cool but personally I cant use that dont know about others 

looks cool but personally I cant use that dont know about others 

That's not a picture of the case, just a little joke from NZXT :D