NZXT New Silent Case

Gnator

Cool, can't wait to see what they came out with. I love the NZXT cases

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I think the "censored" pictures will be revealed one at a time over the next few days as the countdown goes :)

Ya I think that is how it will be revealed. Looking forward to this because I really liked the looks of the H2

Is it just me, or does that bottom center pic look like a window?

30112_1_nzxt_teases_what_could_be_a_new_

I hope I hope I hope I hope...

Sweet I hope it's one of their crafted series. They look badass.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Windows on silence-optimised cases defeat the purpouse. It is more likely a shot of the inside corner of the side panel, with the black layer on top being sound deadening material. Besides, there are so many cases with windows on the market, if you need a window that bad you can get one of those...

For people who actually don't like windows it's kind of annoying that every time a case comes out without one, there's a sea of people crying for a window. And eventually, no matter how dumb the window is in a particular case, it will come out as an option. Can't remember which, but there was a different silent case that received a window option because of demand, and I just facepalmed.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

i love nzxt but i just bought my case :(

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Some people don't even care about the noise dampening and like the closed-off look.  So a window doesn't "defeat the purpose" for them.

They are still paying extra for sound deadening material that is being nullified by a window. Which is not very clever economics.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

They are still paying extra for sound deadening material that is being nullified by a window. Which is not very clever economics.

Although Fractal Design did an alright job on the R4 / Arc (R2 also) panel, with quite thick acrylic that didin't leak as much as other panels. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

A little of a fat hope but.. mATX please? Lol

Windows on silence-optimised cases defeat the purpouse. It is more likely a shot of the inside corner of the side panel, with the black layer on top being sound deadening material. Besides, there are so many cases with windows on the market, if you need a window that bad you can get one of those...

For people who actually don't like windows it's kind of annoying that every time a case comes out without one, there's a sea of people crying for a window. And eventually, no matter how dumb the window is in a particular case, it will come out as an option. Can't remember which, but there was a different silent case that received a window option because of demand, and I just facepalmed.

I get what you're saying; that putting a window on a silent case usually defeats the purpose, but the windowed Define R4 is a good example of how you can get both a view of all your components and silence. I'm just hoping NZXT is going to give us something that competes with that.

It's not the first thing people have paid extra for, for looks even if functionality is not improved...

Or it could just be some black strip in the design, similar to their PSUs.

Also, another picture has been revealed:

day2.jpg

nothing interesting, really, although it does show they're going for their characteristic angular design language.

I like what they've done trying to gain attention, good job, NZXT marketing :D.

Well see how it turns out. In terms of silent pcs fractal seems to have that market pretty much bagged. Hopefully NZXT can put out a nice product.

h3launch.png

It looks pretty cool. I like the clean looking design.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

h3launch.png

It looks pretty cool. I like the clean looking design.

Lol that was embedded below the picture (just inspect element and delete)... NEXT though? Either they made a stupid mistake or they're trolling us :lol:. 

I love the way NZXT does their releases, it's awesome because its tempting and you really want to see more.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Looks like a potential HTPC box to me ;)

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

Had a quick look at work. Looks very cool. Id definatley love something like this for a NAS/HTPC box I can just chuck on a shelf somewhere or in a TV cabinet. Looks so pretty. ^___^

Edit:

I just had a brilliant idea, Id buy like 3 of them, line them up and network them all together to be an uber NAS/HTPC!!!

Lol that was embedded below the picture (just inspect element and delete)... NEXT though? Either they made a stupid mistake or they're trolling us :lol:. 

Yeah it appeared for a sec on my screen so I searched for it on Inspect Element

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife