NZXT New Silent Case

Gnator

No, or not yet at least. I think NZXT's reasoning was that people would get the H630 for silence or Phantom 630 for windows, modding etc... interiors look very similar too, down to the removable drive bay latches and movable drive cage fan.

Ah yes instead of a side window it has what looks like 8-10mm of foam to block everything out. Large fans everywhere too so they can shift lots of air quietly. Makes sense.  :) Looks pretty sturdy from all those pics as well. 

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

Official website is finally back up with more pictures and info: http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/120-H630.html

Looking at the specs Radiator support is definitely better than Define R4

NZXT1_0014.jpg

_MG_8177.jpg

Size: Ultra Tower

Model Number: CA-H630F-W1 Glossy White
                             CA-H630F-M1 Matte Black

Drive Bays: External 5.25" x 2 (Tooless)
                     Internal: 3.5"/2.5": 8(2 x 2.5" behind MB) 2 x 3HDD cage, 1 x 2HDD cage (Fully Modular)

Cooling System: Front 2 x 200 or 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm ( 1 x 200mm included )
                               Top 2 x 200 or 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm
                               Rear 1 x 140/120mm ( 1 x 140mm included )
                               Bottom 2 x 140/120mm
                               HDD Pivot 2 x 140/120mm

Filters: Front Side(Included)
             Bottom Front (Included)
             Bottom Rear(Included)

Radiator Support: Front 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm
                                 Top 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm
                                 Bottom 2 x 140/120
                                 Rear 1 x 140/120mm

Clearance: CPU Cooler 190mm
                     VGA Card 354mm
                     Cable Management 27mm

Dimensions: 245mm(W) x 547mm(H) x 567mm(D)

Material: SECC Steel, ABS Plastic

Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX, XL-ATX, EATX (347mm x 272mm)

Expansion Slots: 9

External Electronics: 1 x Audio/Mic 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0
                                      SD Card Reader With SDHC & SDXC Support
                                      I/O Panel LED On/Off

Product Weight: 14 kg

Warranty: 2 years

Well it should be seeing this is a Ultra tower and the R4 is a midi.....  I really do like what i see tho` :)

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

According to this link, the case will sell for only $150???

http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/nzxt_h630_chassis.html

I like this case, but I'd love it if that front panel was one solid sheet of brushed aluminum with no 5.25" drive bays. Guess that can be modded, though. I think I'll be sticking with the R4 windowed.

No windowed version :'(

Interested in Business and Technology

The case is revealed! :) Has a very clean and nice look! More images of the whole case here: http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30216/shhh-nzxt-launches-its-next-generation-silent-pc-chassis-the-h630/index.html

main.jpg

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

No windowed version :'(

I have a feeling that NZXT will make a couple variants to this flagship case. Perhaps there will be a windowed version the future.

I have a feeling that NZXT will make a couple variants to this flagship case. Perhaps there will be a windowed version the future.

Guess that having a window will make the case not be as quiet as not having a window?

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I really like the recent cases that NZXT has been putting out, functional and unique without being too over the top. Well except for the new Phantom. 

Rob Teller, NZXT's Product Manager posted on reddit two builds made with the H630, these are the albums if you want to check them out: Mr. Black and Mr.White.

This is a direct link to their topic on reddit.

The case looks so clean, I wonder what kind of finish the side panels and front panel have

The case looks so clean, I wonder what kind of finish the side panels and front panel have

I think the case is going to have a metal finish since the case is made out of SECC Steel and ABS Plastic: http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/120-H630.html

Ah yes instead of a side window it has what looks like 8-10mm of foam to block everything out. Large fans everywhere too so they can shift lots of air quietly. Makes sense.  :) Looks pretty sturdy from all those pics as well. 

PSST!

There is a possibility that the window on Phantom 630 will fitt so just get a same colored one, if not, just take the hacksaw to the side and put in some acryllic

The case is reviled! :)

I don't think you quite know just how right you are...

re·vile [ri-vahyl], re·viled, re·vil·ing.

verb (used with object)

1. to assail with contemptuous or opprobrious language; address or speak of abusively.

Really.

Anyway, there's something deeply unsettling about that case that makes it... Creepy (?) to me. I think it has to do with the 5.25" slots. A combination of their location, the bezel width and the lack of any mesh anywhere on the front makes it unsettling... I think they should have flipped the 5.25" bays 90 degrees on it's side and done 4 instead of 2. They sure have the required width. That would have set them apart.

And I guess the cabinet top flap looks like two folders kissing.  :huh:

This case is just weird. Not nice to look at really. And typically I like clean looking cases. This one seems like a clean case made by someone who doesn't like clean cases.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I don't think you quite know just how right you are...

re·vile [ri-vahyl], re·viled, re·vil·ing.

verb (used with object)

1. to assail with contemptuous or opprobrious language; address or speak of abusively.

Really.

Anyway, there's something deeply unsettling about that case that makes it... Creepy (?) to me. I think it has to do with the 5.25" slots. A combination of their location, the bezel width and the lack of any mesh anywhere on the front makes it unsettling... I think they should have flipped the 5.25" bays 90 degrees on it's side and done 4 instead of 2. They sure have the required width. That would have set them apart.

And I guess the cabinet top flap looks like two folders kissing.  :huh:

This case is just weird. Not nice to look at really. And typically I like clean looking cases. This one seems like a clean case made by someone who doesn't like clean cases.

Oops meant to say "revealed" Going to correct it :)