NZXT New Silent Case

Gnator

Shhh!!! Guys be quiet or they won't release it! 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

The 6th pic is up.

day6.jpg

well 10 PCI slots.  Must be an ITX case  :D

The 6th pic is up.

day6.jpg

It just changed from being blurry for me, either way this definitely proves it's a large case :lol:.

the not-so-"secret comment" hasn't changed though :).

XL ATX case, Well im turned off as i was hoping for a Matx case but still looking interesting. Looks like rear SSD mounts on the mobo tray.  My guess on the name is the Phantom 940 or the Switch 940.

From my dreams of an M-ATX case to a freaking huge case... sad >.<

Im confused... TTL of OC3D "coughed" 540 in his mention of exiting things on the way... wich in no way should point to anything larger than a midi-tower or...? btw, 2:38 left at this time.

Is it just me or is it something wrong with the picture of the pci-brackets compared with the other elements in the case?

How big are those fans? One set of grommets? Why are the drive-cages pulled out for the shot? ++++  #conspiracytheory  :D

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

Im confused... TTL of OC3D "coughed" 540 in his mention of exiting things on the way... wich in no way should point to anything larger than a midi-tower or...? btw, 2:45 left at this time.

well the Phantom 410 is a mid-tower and the phantom/switch 6xx/8xx are all full-tower so it should be something in between... I have absolutely no idea how NZXT chooses their case names...

Are there no actual full drive cages in that or am I just blind?

check the fourth image revealed :D.

Yes there are but they've been removed in the last shot, so they must all be removable :). I wish the 5.25" bays are also removable, although they are out of view of the last image ... we'll know in 6 minutes...

Yes there are but they've been removed in the last shot, so they must all be removable :). I wish the 5.25" bays are also removable, although they are out of view of the last image ... we'll know in 6 minutes...

the time for me just restarted :D

the time for me just restarted :D

me too, I got another 24hrs now... and their homepage is down

nzxt website down

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

WOW, 10 expansion slots!!

day6.jpg

Blood-Box (Current) - 4790K @ 4.4GHz 1.175v | MSI Z97M GamingMSI R9 290 TF | 16GB ADATA XPG v1.0 CL9 | patiently waiting on the CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 3 | Corsair RM650 | Noctua NH-U12S | OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD

Feishi (Gift to my bro) - 4770K @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte Z87 UD5H | Gigabyte GTX 760 WFx3 2.0 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 CL9 | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-C14 | Seagate 2TB HDD

vBulletin Strikes again

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
  2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in [path]/includes/init.php on line 252

WOW, 10 expansion slots!!

day6.jpg

are u sure?

are u sure?

Whoops, 9 

:lol:

Blood-Box (Current) - 4790K @ 4.4GHz 1.175v | MSI Z97M GamingMSI R9 290 TF | 16GB ADATA XPG v1.0 CL9 | patiently waiting on the CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 3 | Corsair RM650 | Noctua NH-U12S | OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD

Feishi (Gift to my bro) - 4770K @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte Z87 UD5H | Gigabyte GTX 760 WFx3 2.0 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 CL9 | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-C14 | Seagate 2TB HDD

Aaaaaand we have a name.... the H630... (seems to be a quiet version of the Phantom 630, considering interiors and names are almost identical)

main.jpg

Opinions? I think I prefer the Define R4 aesthetically, although I do hate the plastic parts on it, which seem to look a bit better in this, but that might just be the lighting (would have preferred a completely aluminium exterior though). Black version might look better

Opinions? I think I prefer the Define R4 aesthetically, although I do hate the plastic parts on it, which seem to look a bit better in this, but that might just be the lighting (would have preferred a completely aluminium exterior though). Black version might look better

I prefer the R4, love the windowed version over the non-windowed.

I was planning to get it, tint the window and make a custom door but went with the arc midi r2 instead 

Front side 2 x 200mm fan support, that's... pretty overkill lol

Looks pretty sweet, does it have a side window?

No, or not yet at least. I think NZXT's reasoning was that people would get the H630 for silence or Phantom 630 for windows, modding etc... interiors look very similar too, down to the removable drive bay latches and movable drive cage fan.

Triangles and odd angles aren't my thing so nzxt never really appealed to me.

O well, the white exterior does look good with those hints of black