Test every 6 digit number combiation(any language)

Enzo1001

Hi, I want to write a script that generates every possible 6 digit number combination (including once like 000000, 000001, 001028) and than press enter, like an autotyper but with changing input

Thx in advance for any help!

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

1 minute ago, James Evens said:

There are more efficient way of brute forcing.

It isnt for bruteforcing, its for mathe classe but the context doesnt matter (sry english isnt my main language)

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

If you want a script that prints every 6 digit number you can try this.

number=0
while number != 999999:
    number=number+1
    print(number)

This is for python.

You can also store these numbers into a text file using something like

with open(FILENAME,"a") as myfile:

myfile.write(savetext)

but this would have to go inside the while loop.

This would be the whole thing in python

number=0
filename="numbers.txt"
while number != 999999:
    savenumber=str(number) + "\n"
    number=number+1
    print(number)
    with open(filename,"a") as myfile:
        myfile.write(savenumber)

The following is written in Python 3, the language with which I am most familiar. But if you're experienced in programming you should be able to adapt this to pretty much any language.

Also - do not use this for malicious purposes. I am not responsible for what you do with my code!

First we need a loop which goes through every potential number from 0 to 999999. This is very simple to accomplish:

for n in range(1000000):
  	nAsString = str(n)
	print(nAsString)

Print is just placeholder - we'll add code to actually type the number in a minute.

If all the combinations are 6 digits, then we need to add 0s to the start of any which are shorter than that. This is accomplished like this. zeroesNeeded is set to the difference between 6 and the length of the string, and will therefore be 0 if no extra zeroes are needed.

for n in range(1000000):
  	nAsString = str(n)
	zeroesNeeded = 6 - len(nAsString) 
	nAsString = ("0"*zeroesNeeded) + nAsString
	print(nAsString)

If you run this, you will get the output:

[...]

The next stage is to type these at the keyboard. For this, we'll use pynput which you'll need to install using pip3 install pynput

The rest of the syntax is fairly self-explanatory, so here's the finished code:

from pynput.keyboard import Controller, Key
keyboard = Controller()

for n in range(1000000):
	nAsString = str(n)
	print(nAsString)
	for char in nAsString:
		keyboard.press(char)
		keyboard.release(char)
	keyboard.press(Key.enter)
	keyboard.release(Key.enter)

Note: there might be better ways to approach this, but this is a quick and dirt approach which will do the job.

If you need any further assistance or explanation, please ask :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

1 hour ago, Enzo1001 said:

Hi, I want to write a script that generates every possible 6 digit number combination (including once like 000000, 000001, 001028) and than press enter, like an autotyper but with changing input

Do you simply need every possible 6-digit number ranging from 000000 to 999999 or do you need every possible permutation of a given 6-digit number?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

27 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Do you simply need every possible 6-digit number ranging from 000000 to 999999 or do you need every possible permutation of a given 6-digit number?

Ohh, permutation and combination I always confuse them 😆

ಠ_ಠ

3 minutes ago, shadow_ray said:

Ohh, permutation and combination I always confuse them 😆

Basically, if we're counting combinations, then the code 965181 would be the same as 118596, for example. However, those two are different permutations.

The code I've written above does all permutations. All combinations is a little more code, because you have to remove ones which contain the same digits but in a different order.

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

1 hour ago, pythonmegapixel said:

The following is written in Python 3, the language with which I am most familiar. But if you're experienced in programming you should be able to adapt this to pretty much any language.

Also - do not use this for malicious purposes. I am not responsible for what you do with my code!

First we need a loop which goes through every potential number from 0 to 999999. This is very simple to accomplish:

for n in range(1000000):
  	nAsString = str(n)
	print(nAsString)

Print is just placeholder - we'll add code to actually type the number in a minute.

If all the combinations are 6 digits, then we need to add 0s to the start of any which are shorter than that. This is accomplished like this. zeroesNeeded is set to the difference between 6 and the length of the string, and will therefore be 0 if no extra zeroes are needed.

for n in range(1000000):
  	nAsString = str(n)
	print(nAsString)

If you run this, you will get the output:

The next stage is to type these at the keyboard. For this, we'll use pynput which you'll need to install using pip3 install pynput

The rest of the syntax is fairly self-explanatory, so here's the finished code:

from pynput.keyboard import Controller, Key
keyboard = Controller()

for n in range(1000000):
	nAsString = str(n)
	print(nAsString)
	for char in nAsString:
		keyboard.press(char)
		keyboard.release(char)
	keyboard.press(Key.enter)
	keyboard.release(Key.enter)

Note: there might be better ways to approach this, but this is a quick and dirt approach which will do the job.

If you need any further assistance or explanation, please ask :)

So few questions :) 

• can i install pynput in python 3.9 or will i have to use 3.8.6 and either way, how can i exactly install it?
  • and do i have to modify anything in that script, or can i just copy and paste it into python, and than it will run it?

3 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

So few questions :) 

• can i install pynput in python 3.9 or will i have to use 3.8.6 and either way, how can i exactly install it?

I can't see any reason for it not to work in 3.9.

As for installing it - which operating system are you on?

3 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:
  • and do i have to modify anything in that script, or can i just copy and paste it into python, and than it will run it?

You shouldn't have to modify anything, no.

pythonmegapixel

1 minute ago, pythonmegapixel said:

I can't see any reason for it not to work in 3.9.

As for installing it - which operating system are you on?

You shouldn't have to modify anything, no.

Im using windows 10

Just now, Enzo1001 said:

Im using windows 10

You should be able to just fire up a command prompt and type "pip install pynput" as far as I'm aware.

pythonmegapixel

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

You should be able to just fire up a command prompt and type "pip install pynput" as far as I'm aware.

i dont have to download anything?

4 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

i dont have to download anything?

pip downloads and installs it automatically.

Pip itself should have been installed at the same time when you installed python.

pythonmegapixel

The short anwer would be to write a simple Visual Basic  6 application that uses SendKeys function to send keys to active window... therefore pasting as many codes as you want.

For a more generic solution :

The easiest would be to use an application in which you can record macros (move mouse here, click mouse, press key , hold hey  etc)

You could have all combinations in a text file and you could write a script that loops through this:

Move mouse over the scroll down button of the scrollbar of notepad or whatever text editor you use.

Click once. The new number is now on the first visible line in editor.

Move mouse to beginning of the line

Click once

Send key combination : Shift+End  (select whole line), to select the 6 code number

Send key combination : Ctrl + Ins  or Ctrl + C  (copy code to clipboard)

Move mouse over input box where the code has to be entered

Click once

Send key combination Ctrl + V  or Shift+Ins (paste code into box)

Move mouse over the button that submits code

Click once

wait n seconds

go to beginning (moving mouse to scrollbar button down)

Add delays of let's say 50-100 ms between things like clicking inside input box and pressing paste, just to make sure the browser or application is "awake" and ready to accept code.

To make sure the editor/notepad or whatever will not be minimized, you could use an application to make it Always On Top , floating over other windows and staying in place.

I love to use AlwaysOnTopMaker which is a tiny (~8KB) application that you just start and runs in background and then every time you press Ctrl + Alt + T that application you're in goes in always on top mode. Pressing again, disables always on top for that window.  You can download it here: https://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Always-On-Top-Maker.shtml

As for how to generate those 6 digit combinations ... easy ...

In php, you'd do it like this

<?php

$handle = fopen('output.txt','wb'); // open file for writing
for ($i=0;$i<100000;$i++) {
	// str_pad pads a string to desired length.. 
	// here we add 0's in front up to 6 characters
	// \r and \n are the characters that form the ENTER key
    fwrite($handle,str_pad($i,6,'0',STR_PAD_LEFT))."\r\n";
}
fclose($handle); // close the file
?>

You can make your own numbers without resorting to programs using Excel and Notepad++

Type 1 in first cell, type 2 in cell below, then select both cells and drag the corner of the 2nd cell down... excel will auto fill the column with numbers  1,2,3,4,5,

Then on the column to the right you can type something like  =CONCATENATE("00000", A1)  and then double click on the corner of the cell so auto-fill the cells below it

For 0..9 use 5 zeroes, for 10..99 use 4 zeroes, and so on  .. 1 in A1 is the row number

I attached the example excel file all the way to 99

For 100000 to 999999, you can just use 00000 to 99999  and concatenate that with 0, then with 1, then with 2 ... do it 10 times, up to 9 and paste  column 10 times in your notepad.

26 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

pip downloads and installs it automatically.

Pip itself should have been installed at the same time when you installed python.

it says syays: 

>>> pip install pynput
  File "<stdin>", line 1
    pip install pynput
        ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

when i try to enter pip install pynput

Just now, Enzo1001 said:

it says syays: 

>>> pip install pynput
  File "<stdin>", line 1
    pip install pynput
        ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>>>

Sorry, my mistake.

On Windows, you have to actually type "python3 -m pip install pynput"

Make sure you're running that at the WIndows command prompt, not in Python.

pythonmegapixel

@pythonmegapixeldo i have to copy this code into the python launcher or python 3.8

14 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

@pythonmegapixeldo i have to copy this code into the python launcher or python 3.8

There should be something like "Python 3.8 (IDLE)"

installed on your system. This should open up what looks like a blank white window which you can type text into. You copy the code into there and press F5. It will ask you to save it, which you have to do, then it will run the code.

pythonmegapixel

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

There should be something like "Python 3.8 (IDLE)"

installed on your system. This should open up what looks like a blank white window which you can type text into. You copy the code into there and press F5. It will ask you to save it, which you have to do, then it will run the code.

yes, evrything is working now, Thank you so much!! If i have still problems I will mention you in this thread and write my problem

@pythonmegapixel i have one more question, i want that my script clicks before entering the number

@pythonmegapixel

ah i figured it out, i have one more question tho

this takes too long, i want to test every 6 digit number, if possible under 10-20 minutes how should i do that?

24 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

@pythonmegapixel

ah i figured it out, i have one more question tho

this takes too long, i want to test every 6 digit number, if possible under 10-20 minutes how should i do that?

also could you explain waht you have done their? :D i would love to understand

@Enzo1001 I'm sorry, I'm not really sure how to make it any faster.

I did explain what each part of the code does in my original post, if you'd like to go back and take a look, but as much as I'd love to, I'm not able to spend time writing a hugely detailed explanation, - I have other things that I need to get done other than post on the forum.

pythonmegapixel