Hoping the right people from LTTY store see this.

Gino Motyka

Hi, Not sure if this is the correct place to write but I have an issue with an LTT store order. 

I was lucky enough to be able to buy the RGB keyboard shirt and it was not able to be delivered to me. It said it was shipped back to the Distributor. 

I have emailed support 6 times over two weeks and have not heard anything. I know it was only a limited print of 400 and I'm willing to pay to ship again. 

again if anyone reading this could help me out that would be amazing. 

support@lttstore.com

@CPotter - can maybe get someone's attention.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

support@lttstore.com

7 minutes ago, Gino Motyka said:

emailed support 6 times over two weeks

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

Thank you, I have emailed them 6 times in two weeks with no response. 

@CPotter any help would be very much helpful. 

Just now, RTX 3090 said:

C potter has already been tagged, could also try @LinusTech 

I would rather not disturb a CEO, Just trying to get attention from someone who could help. I've bought quite a few shirts and would rather not be band from buying more. 

Just now, Blue_Incog said:

@Gino Motykado a chargeback 

I would but I really wanted the shirt and it was limited to 400, I'm not looking for my money back 

1 minute ago, Gino Motyka said:

I would rather not disturb a CEO, Just trying to get attention from someone who could help. I've bought quite a few shirts and would rather not be band from buying more. 

You won’t get banned

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

2 minutes ago, Gino Motyka said:

would rather not be band from buying more. 

Dont worry, u won't get banned

If anyone gets banned it will be me for tagging him 

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

1 minute ago, RTX 3090 said:

Dont worry, u won't get banned

If anyone gets banned it will be me for tagging him 

Thanks, Again this community is super helpful and nice. Idk why I don't post here more. 

6 minutes ago, Gino Motyka said:

No worries, it happens sometimes. Just a reminder that corps often have strong anti-spam on those public facing emails, so it's totally possible your emails weren't ignored but were simply marked as spam and discarded or quarantined.

The replies from the staff will not be instant, just be patient and someone will take care of it.

@LinusTech

@CPotter

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

3 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

No worries, it happens sometimes. Just a reminder that corps often have strong anti-spam on those public facing emails, so it's totally possible your emails weren't ignored but were simply marked as spam and discarded or quarantined.

The replies from the staff will not be instant, just be patient and someone will take care of it.

@LinusTech

@CPotter

Thank you, I though that too, (that my Gmail was being spammed out) so I used my company email (Outlook) 

6 hours ago, Gino Motyka said:

Thank you, I though that too, (that my Gmail was being spammed out) so I used my company email (Outlook) 

I'll have someone reach out to you :)

9 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Thank you very much! 

17 hours ago, LinusTech said:

@LinusTech  Don't mean to be a burden. Do you know when someone will be reaching out? 

20 hours ago, Gino Motyka said:

@LinusTech  Don't mean to be a burden. Do you know when someone will be reaching out? 

Probably next week. They don't work on weekends.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

An update for everyone on this. I finally heard back from Nick Light. Even though you can track the shirt and see it was sent back to LTT because of some shipping reason, they just can't send me that one back. He informed me that they will need to check to see if they have any left? So I'm guessing I'm out of luck on getting the shirt since it sold out that night. 

My question is now Why Don't they just send the one that was sent back to them to me? I'm just wanting to understand the process? Is it cheaper to toss out all returned mail without looking at it? 

Also He informed me he had the email setup Monday to write me back but didn't see he didn't till Friday? I don't get how you don't see an email in your drafts for a week and don't look at it? The whole support for LTT this time had been terrible. I loved buying stuff before but after this I don't think I will. 

@LinusTech

@CPotter

Capture.JPG

I don't mean to sound rude but please read the original post. I went Two weeks with out hearing anything from anyone. This is going into week 3. 

3 hours ago, Gino Motyka said:

An update for everyone on this. I finally heard back from Nick Light. Even though you can track the shirt and see it was sent back to LTT because of some shipping reason, they just can't send me that one back. He informed me that they will need to check to see if they have any left? So I'm guessing I'm out of luck on getting the shirt since it sold out that night. 

My question is now Why Don't they just send the one that was sent back to them to me? I'm just wanting to understand the process? Is it cheaper to toss out all returned mail without looking at it? 

Also He informed me he had the email setup Monday to write me back but didn't see he didn't till Friday? I don't get how you don't see an email in your drafts for a week and don't look at it? The whole support for LTT this time had been terrible. I loved buying stuff before but after this I don't think I will. 

@LinusTech

@CPotter

Capture.JPG

This looks like a customs mix up. Blane is one of the border crossings over in Washington. If we knew what company that it was shipped through, that code will tell you exactly why...

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

1 minute ago, Voluspa said:

This looks like a customs mix up. Blane is one of the border crossings over in Washington. If we knew what company that it was shipped through, that code will tell you exactly why...

USPS, It went out for delivery and then went back and said "UnDeliverable" Kinda odd it only went out once, usually they try 3 times.

1 minute ago, Gino Motyka said:

USPS, It went out for delivery and then went back and said "UnDeliverable" Kinda odd it only went out once, usually they try 3 times.

They do. But do they for Customs when it's a barcode they can't seem to scan?

image_2020-11-09_074455.png.3dbf4c5f466d737eac90427470385b11.png

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

1 minute ago, TimsTips said:

Yeah, I did. You are dealing with a small company and basically a custom product.

I just got done dealing with Google, a multi-billion company, for my $300 thermostat. They offered zero support.

I'm sorry but I think your missing my point, I don't expect them to drop everything for this one order but it is a $40 shirt, I would have at least liked an email back saying they would look in to it with-in that time period. 

I get you like LTT and so do I so there's no need to use sarcasm here. 

1 minute ago, Voluspa said:

They do. But do they for Customs when it's a barcode they can't seem to scan?

image_2020-11-09_074455.png.3dbf4c5f466d737eac90427470385b11.png

if that's true I would be sent back to LTT, What I'm being told now is they have to see if they have one left to send me. What happened to the one that was sent back to them? 

I've worked shipping for a larger company (Automotive parts supplier) before and when ever we had a return item we would contact who ever bought it, make sure everything was correct and reship it out, Even if we knew it was one of the big 3, It was standard protocol.