Your chance to search for flight 370!

Excon

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014

There is this great website that allows you to search for pieces of the missing flight 370. They are all satellite images updated very frequently. There is over 1200 square miles of area to search and with the help of the internet the job can be made much easier.

When you go on the website it will show size examples of what you should be looking for. Get a mental image of that then press the "start tagging" button up top. It will load a section of the map for you to start searching. On the top left they're are tag options for oil, rafts, wreckage and other. When something is tagged users can vote it up if they agree and it will be reported to proper people. LTT do you part and contribute to the search!

Wow awesome!

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

The site is down.. at least on my end :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The site is down.. at least on my end :/

Refresh the page its getting lots of traffic atm. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Why bother going outside when you can scavenger hunt outside for free while being inside

everything I've ever wanted

Haha you think about things in the most brilliant ways... why haven't commercial agencies hired you yet? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Haha you think about things in the most brilliant ways... why haven't commercial agencies hired you yet?

no idea

@LinusTech hire me pls

The heck is flight 370?

https://www.google.com/search?q=flight+370&oq=flight+370&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

crowd sourcing the hunt for debris of a plane that 404'd and fell apart for reasons unconfirmed.

Error: 410

its the missing Malaysia airline flight MH370 from KL to Beijing

the Boeing 777-200 went missing since Sat and no sign of the plane or any wreckage 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

The heck is flight 370?

Instead of asking why don't you google it?....

It's been on the news all over the place, a Malaysian flight went missing. 

oZjGp1x.gif

The heck is flight 370?

flight with 270 or so people that probably crashed and burn with everyone dying, making it the largest plane crash since 2001 (not 9/11, another plane crash that happened later that year) 

Weird part is that not a single piece of wreckage has been found yet. Usually we find pieces of fuselage, seats etc... very quick but it's been almost a week now and they still haven't found anything. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

I found something! 

7sa3X.jpg

I found something that look similar, but smaller.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

flight with 270 or so people that probably crashed and burn with everyone dying, making it the largest plane crash since 2001 (not 9/11, another plane crash that happened later that year) 

Weird part is that not a single piece of wreckage has been found yet. Usually we find pieces of fuselage, seats etc... very quick but it's been almost a week now and they still haven't found anything. 

Terrorists? 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I found something that look similar, but smaller.

Tag it then :P

Tag it then :P

I did, not sure what it was, so I labeled it "Other"

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Terrorists? 

It is a possibility, the plane literally disintigrated mid air. That or major decompression are the only real things.

After 1,000 little rectangles... I give up for the night.

I think we'd do better with some sonar images :mellow:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.