Your chance to search for flight 370!

Excon

oooooohh.....A boat? :P

muhk79.png

Anybody know what this is?

25rfrk0.png

25rfrk0.png

I saw this too! I couldn't really work out what it was either, I just marked it as other just to be safe.  :D

well 1600 tiles later and all I found was a couple of boats and a thing that looks alot like what the above poster has a picture of

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

My internet is too slow to load any image in a decent time :(

Shall we take a moment of silence for poor @Dr_Orpington

But..... there is no debris, it either has swept by all the military radars of the many countries its near by, or China accidentally blew it up and is hiding all evidence. 

I don't understand how a flight just goes missing in 2014. 

It doesn't, when a country says they didn't see something in their general area, they are lieing. China's accident of releasing satellite images is not a coincidence. 

This kind of incident was quite weird, considering that we're living in the 21st century. Where the technology age of evolution has been taking it's drastic changes throughout the course of 20 years. What are your thoughts and speculations on this?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I'm just extremely dumbfounded why they would have a button to turn off gps tracking like right in the middle of the instrument panel lol Like atleast put it somewhere that isn't so freaking obvious lol

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I'm just extremely dumbfounded why they would have a button to turn off gps tracking like right in the middle of the instrument panel lol Like atleast put it somewhere that isn't so freaking obvious lol

Yeah, so trained pilots won't know how to do that. Another story about some mystery flight to keep news pages filled with shit while more important shit happens on 2 ends of the world. Just like JB

I think:

Terrorists hijacked the plane, turned off the GPS tracking, took the plane where they wanted to, and are probably going to ransom them or test weapons on them.

The technology we have may be modern but the technology on the plane is 20 years old.

I think the plane was simply hijacked, all communication was turned off and then the plane flew until it ran out of fuel or was crashed just prior. Hijackers don't have a record of being all that intelligent and I wouldn't be surprised if the plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean now.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

maybe the US government thought snowden was onboard  :huh:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I think:

Terrorists hijacked the plane, turned off the GPS tracking, took the plane where they wanted to, and are probably going to ransom them or test weapons on them.

It's not GPS it's called a Transponder. 

It reports the aircraft's, altitude, heading, speed, and callsign to ATC. IE Speedbird178. Speedbird is British Airways Callsign,178 is the flight number.

Airbus has a system onboard some of their planes that will report its coordinates based off of the aircraft's INS every 5 minutes to a satellite. If the INS is wrong or was set incorrectly before takeoff then the information transmitted will be wrong. Most airlines will cruise at Mach 0.84 and in 5 minutes can cover alot of ground, now amplify that with incorrect INS locations reported and it becomes very hard to find a single airliner.

Well after this many days its not looking good, this also is proving to us that the great government spy satellite cameras pointed at earth are BS, well much like the security cams we have in the average store, they need to be on, pointed in the right direction and where the images go there needs to be disk space.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Cool idea but you have to click on each individual tile to load it

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

Cool idea but you have to click on each individual tile to load it

You can zoom in all/almost all the way and then use your arrow keyes

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

It feels quite weird to have an airliner get lost in 2014, when every single phone / other computer-like device can be tracked (nearly) anywhere at any time and when spying satellites orbiting the earth are capable of reading newspaper's text from space... For some reason this smells like bullsh*t for me...

I can easily be wrong (and most likely will be wrong), but my bet goes on every country's governments who could easily know everything about it (like US, Russia, China etc.) lying to the public. I think they could be hiding lots of information about this flight from the public.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

After looking at 500-ish pieces I figured out I was looking at a nice sheet of clouds - well at least it aint flying.  :mellow:

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I hate how stupid this site is, its purpose is awesome but I cant vote on other people, cant see where I am actually looking (where on earth)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

It feels quite weird to have an airliner get lost in 2014, when every single phone / other computer-like device can be tracked (nearly) anywhere at any time and when spying satellites orbiting the earth are capable of reading newspaper's text from space... For some reason this smells like bullsh*t for me...

I can easily be wrong (and most likely will be wrong), but my bet goes on every country's governments who could easily know everything about it (like US, Russia, China etc.) lying to the public. I think they could be hiding lots of information about this flight from the public.

Your phone can be tracked to I believe 2Metres away

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

Your phone can be tracked to I believe 2Metres away

Still accurate enough and it could be more accurate than 2 meters. Not so sure about other terms of tracking, but GPS tracking is very accurate, but only militaries and govts. can use them on their full potential, while civilians get varying accuracy from ~5 meters off to few kilometers off course.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.