Should Linus do a unedited video

Linus rulz

I feel like he should do a unedited video without cuts and music do you agree yes or no

Good editing is one of the main reasons their videos are so good.

PS: We already have one GamersNexus. That's enough.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

No.

Editing is good.

Have you ever watched the deleted scenes on a movie disk.

Just watching those a couple of times on movies I liked made me appreciate Editing and how it really does make a movie or video.

From watching so many content makers on Youtube in the last year I've gotten so I really hate sloppy, unplanned, unedited videos. 

Some other video makers on Youtube are so sloppy about how they make their videos that I think of them as lazy content makers.

Even in build videos they often don't even take the time to collect the listed parts for the video.

They say things like I'll substitute the correct part later.

They sometimes list a video as a pc build video and then instead of building they just talk about the parts list ( bait and switch the viewer).

The sound or view of the build is often blurry or a bad angle.

Then sometimes they give the title like their going to do something and then they just goof or talk nonsense stuff.

Lazy.

Editing is good and more people on Youtube should make the effort.

🤐

They already do these. Called livestreams and bts. You need to join Floatplane for latter.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

33 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

They already do these. Called livestreams and bts. You need to join Floatplane for latter.

What is latter

5 minutes ago, Linus rulz said:

What is latter

Behind-the-scenes. Used to be Linus alone, but now its usually one of the camera people walking around and asking questions.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

a live stream is basically a unedited video

for instance a recording of a game could be 30 min but some times I want to lessen it to make it more interesting and even more fast pace.

also it makes look like I don't die often

^this is a 30min recording boiled down to 3min if you watch the unedited it just looks boring and not good 

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang