Asus 780ti ROG Matrix card coming soon! :D

CCap

ASUS has also launched their flagship ROG MATRIX GTX 780 TI Platinum graphics card which brings back the MATRIX design to the green camp after three years. The last NVIDIA card to feature ASUS’s MATRIX design being the ROG MATRIX GTX 580 was launched back in 2011 and now returns to back with a bang.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/asus-launches-rog-matrix-gtx-780-ti-platinum-graphics-card-gk110-premium-cooling-digi-pcb/#ixzz2vWFsEWGi

I'm really happy to see them jumping back with the Green Team this time around. I'd pick one up if I was in the market for an open facing exhaust. Gotta keep those mATX internals nice and chilly :)

//ccap

Cool.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Buying top tier cards doesn't make much sense.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Wow, that card is stunning.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I'm still wating for a gtx 790 ti   :P

Or even better an asus MARS titan black :D

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

next card I buy will *HOPEFULLY* be an ARES III. I'm an MITX guy so I really need a dual GPU card for ultimate performance. plus, with the serious improvements to the XDMA engine the scaling should be drastically improved. Here's hoping for an adequate cooling solution.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I'm still waiting for a 6GB+ VRAM Card from Nvidia, (I want to run 4K surround). They are making the same cards over and over, and calling them "New". A 780Ti is the flagship card, they should make a 6GB VRAM or higher 780 Ti, or Nvidia should just come out with the 790 already. 

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

A 780Ti is the flagship card, they should make a 6GB VRAM or higher 780 Ti, or Nvidia should just come out with the 790 already. 

They do, its called the Titan Black

They do, its called the Titan Black

I haven't read a lot about the Titan Black, is it good for gaming? Or is it just a Titan just with higher clocks and things like that?

I haven't read a lot about the Titian Black, is it good for gaming? Or is it just a Titian just with higher clocks and things like that?

It is a 780Ti but with 6GB of VRAM and the double precision floating point performance of the regular Titan.

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-titan-black

I'm still waiting for a 6GB+ VRAM Card from Nvidia, (I want to run 4K surround). They are making the same cards over and over, and calling them "New". A 780Ti is the flagship card, they should make a 6GB VRAM or higher 780 Ti, or Nvidia should just come out with the 790 already. 

Titan black is faster than the TI and has 6GB of Vram.

Yeah, but I don't know if its worth over $1,000 for just gaming. I would have to get at least 2 of them and put them in SLI, to run 4K Surround at acceptable frame rates.

Yeah, but I don't know if its worth over $1,000 for just gaming. I would have to get at least 2 of them and put them in SLI, to run 4K Surround at acceptable frame rates.

Right now. No card is worth the money for more than 2.5K Gaming as the monitors are just bad for gaming. Monitors need to get better and same with GPU power before 4K gaming is worth the money.

Right now. No card is worth the money for more than 2.5K Gaming as the monitors are just bad for gaming. Monitors need to get better and same with GPU power before 4K gaming is worth the money.

Very true.

Buying top tier cards doesn't make much...

His purchase... Just because Linus says some thing, it doesn't mean it APPLIES TO EVERYONE. To the general population its never made sense to buy the "Top Tier" cards but its never stopped people from buying them. 

Matrix cards look sick too, I might just purchase one.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Read more: http://wccftech.com/asus-launches-rog-matrix-gtx-780-ti-platinum-graphics-card-gk110-premium-cooling-digi-pcb/#ixzz2vWFsEWGi

I'm really happy to see them jumping back with the Green Team this time around. I'd pick one up if I was in the market for an open facing exhaust. Gotta keep those mATX internals nice and chilly :)

They aren't jumping back in, they're making a 780ti and a 290x matrix.

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

His purchase... Just because Linus says some thing, it doesn't mean it APPLIES TO EVERYONE. To the general population its never made sense to buy the "Top Tier" cards but its never stopped people from buying them. 

Matrix cards look sick too, I might just purchase one.

I'm not saying it because Linus said it, two 770's are much faster than a 780 Ti but they cost less so it would make sense if you're interested in the highest level of performance within a reasonable budget.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

They aren't jumping back in, they're making a 780ti and a 290x matrix.

I meant more of that fact that they are making an nVidia GPU at all. They made a matrix 7970, a matrix 280x, but haven't made a matrix series nvidia card since the 580. (As read in the article)

//ccap

It is only faster when more than 3gb of vram are essential. Otherwise even previous Titans which can overvolt much higher are beating this titan. Take a look at Titan prices- they have gone up when people realized they are better with overvolting than the Titan Black.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the design. It looks like they're trying too hard. But I sure wouldn't mind using it!

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

This actually might compete with MSI's Lightning edition card.

780 Ti Lightning will not be sold.

144Hz goodness

Did you even read the source? Asus has introduced both the 290x and 780Ti matrix. Also, no - the 290x matrix still has only 4gb of ram unless they have hid more on the back but that makes no sense for a supposed benching card.