ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter
1 minute ago, Oliver Michael said:

it baffles me how nice everyone is in this thread

IKR!! Bro all we do is compliment each other. But to my good friends F%@K YOU!!!!

1 minute ago, iamkirigiver said:

IKR!! Bro all we do is compliment each other. But to my good friends F%@K YOU!!!!

I have a sailor's mouth most of the time so if I were to win I wouldn't want my parents to watch the video...
I'd be swearing my head off and probably being a dick; Linus' sense of humor in the rig reboots seems to be a lot of banter and I'm somewhat of an expert there

I have a sailor's mouth most of the time so if I were to win I wouldn't want my parents to watch the video...
I'd be swearing my head off and probably being a dick; Linus' sense of humor in the rig reboots seems to be a lot of banter and I'm somewhat of an expert there

Damn bro I have never related more

I'd get grounded for making a joke about how linus drops everything but his balls still haven't dropped LMAO

LMAO. I mean he says he's an "expert" at dropping stuff, but as we can see, not exactly.

Just now, Aditya Krishna Vardhan said:

LMAO. I mean he says he's an "expert" at dropping stuff, but as we can see, not exactly.

It's okay guys he just puts things down really fast on accident

It's okay guys he just puts things down really fast on accident

Lol ok. But he forgot one thing to put down really fast.

hi first time commenting on the forum lol but have been a long time fan anyways does anyone know when the winner will be announced??

1 minute ago, bigzary123 said:

hi first time commenting on the forum lol but have been a long time fan anyways does anyone know when the winner will be announced??

I think sometime in october or near november

1 minute ago, bigzary123 said:

heres the stock answer: they hope to have a top 30 list by the end of the week. Winners are not announced, it's just the rig reboot videos. Winners will be contacted by email.

3 minutes ago, iamkirigiver said:

I think sometime in october or near november

2 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

heres the stock answer: they hope to have a top 30 list by the end of the week. Winners are not announced, it's just the rig reboot videos.

tysm yall

Just now, bigzary123 said:

tysm

no problem, it's usually like 3 or 4 people a day asking the same question.

you fool its at least 69 a day

Just now, Oliver Michael said:

XD yeah ik just got confused cuz last years was a bit meesed up compared to the year before that so i was trying to figure out if it was gonna be the same

Just now, bigzary123 said:

XD yeah ik just got confused cuz last years was a bit meesed up compared to the year before that so i was trying to figure out if it was gonna be the same

It's a bit of a mess on this side, I can only imagine what LMG must be going through trying to review thousands of videos.

It's a bit of a mess on this side, I can only imagine what LMG must be going through trying to review thousands of videos.

XD yeah

Please keep discussion relevant to the topic and constructive. All these off-topic posts and casual chit chat posts will make it harder for others to follow the thread and find answers to their questions, which will likely result in the same questions being asked multiple times. This is not Discord.

Please do not post multiple posts in a row. There's been a lot of people posting 3 or 4 posts in a row a few seconds after another. You can add multiple quotes from different people to a single post. If you want to add more comments after you post then edit your post.

You can share your video submissions here, but please only post a link to your video once. There have been some people spamming their video here and I can assure you that getting more views on your video will not help your chances.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Oliver Michael said:

I think its funny @CPotter works for a tech company that gets the newest stuff before it comes out and still uses a 1080 ti

hahahaaha lol yeah come to think about it that is funny mainly cuz he could litteraly buy it from the office for like 20 bucks XD

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

You can share your video submissions here, but please only post a link to your video once. There have been some people spamming their video here and I can assure you that getting more views on your video will not help your chances.

Normally if someone posts it more than once it's because someone asked to see it, just sayin

20 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

I'd probably try to reference a bunch of obscure stuff/zoomer memes to confuse him.

That or "All of your base are belong to us", which was in another rig reboot

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

Normally if someone posts it more than once it's because someone asked to see it, just sayin

yea.